Decleor TSV 23/1/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've got a vat of prolegene. You can have some of mine coz I'm not altogether sure it does a right lot. Maybe I haven't given it enough time to work but the fine lines (not wrinkles, definitely not wrinkles) are still there :yawn:

The ingredients will have no effect on wrinkles at all...I mean.... fine lines!

It's supposed to (apart from the repairing skin etc) improve the skin texture and smooth out imperfections.

:sun:

I agree, money is safe although a shame really cos I wouldn't have minded the cleanser and Prolagene, but too young and skin too good to warrant the other stuff. Decleor is too good at making my skin look good!!!

Prolagene's active ingredient is Proline which is an amino acid naturally found in the body.
It's supposed to help repair the skin/heal wounds/scarring etc while the Osmanthus provides a firming/toning effect.

You apply Prolagene after the aromessence and follow with moisturiser (if required).

I've used it as an eye mask. Can't say I've had any noticeable differences but at the same time it's pleasant to use.

:flower:

Had a sneaky feeling I was doing it the wrong way round. Mmm that might be why I have seen no improvement! :doh:

This TSV is no good for me! How dissapointing! I'm way too young to be using the excellence d'lage range, couldn't they have produced something for everyone like the last tsv with hydra floral?

Well I'm in the right age group but I prefer Iris oil.(I've just bought a salon sized bottle elsewhere)
I do use prolagene but will continue to buy from Cheapsmells at half QVC price.

I'm a huge Decleor fan and its a done deal with me. Maybe more than one as well - in fact definately more than one. Prolagene - couldn't live without it. Had a wee scar on my face that I've had for years - quite prominent. Now, unless I hadn't seen this with my own eyes I would have scoffed at the claims that it fades scars - but it does. It goes on from my forehead down to and including my bust. I do go through quite a lot but my skin is in great condition because of it. Iris oil, prolagene, hydra floral in that order every day.

I'm a huge Decleor fan and its a done deal with me. Maybe more than one as well - in fact definately more than one. Prolagene - couldn't live without it. Had a wee scar on my face that I've had for years - quite prominent. Now, unless I hadn't seen this with my own eyes I would have scoffed at the claims that it fades scars - but it does. It goes on from my forehead down to and including my bust. I do go through quite a lot but my skin is in great condition because of it. Iris oil, prolagene, hydra floral in that order every day.

Def will do it that order and see how I get on.

I think this TSV looks fantastic because I've never gone for the previous ones containing Hydra Floral due to it not being rich enough for me now. I also love the gel and keen to try the cleanser after being disappointed with the Elemis gel one I bought a couple of weeks ago.

Now just have to see what the price will be; it looks so good I may even get a couple.

I have worked out the value of the TSV is about £140.59.

Hydra Cleanser 100ml £24.56 (current price QVC sell it for)
Prolagene 150ml £35.75
Excellence Night Cream 15ml £28.18
Excellence Sublime Cream 15ml £27.42
Aromessence Excellence 5ml £24.68
Bag

QVC have put their prices up since you wrote this just a day or two ago. The cleanser is now £25.56 and Prolagene Gel is £36.50. For Prolagene, the RRP on the Decleor website is £35.75. I'm sure it wasn't too long ago it used to be about £27.50.

The big sticker shock was QVC's new price for 15ml of Iris oil - now £62 ! The RRP is £53.11. QVC are either taking the mick or Decleor are about to do a big price hike on top of the VAT increase.

I really must try A'Kin because these prices are becoming ridiculous.

QVC have put their prices up since you wrote this just a day or two ago. The cleanser is now £25.56 and Prolagene Gel is £36.50. For Prolagene, the RRP on the Decleor website is £35.75. I'm sure it wasn't too long ago it used to be about £27.50.

The big sticker shock was QVC's new price for 15ml of Iris oil - now £62 ! The RRP is £53.11. QVC are either taking the mick or Decleor are about to do a big price hike on top of the VAT increase.

Yes you have to draw the line somewhere; I like the oils but can live without them and as a result only purchase when I can via a TSV!

I also noticed the price rise of Iris oil yet they still have 3 piece Iris collection(containing 15ml of Iris) for £47.28 showing on their website.

I calculated the value using Decleor's prices, only QVC price I used was the cleanser as it is only at QVC for now. Prolagene has been over £30 for a good couple of years now.

Decleor 5 Piece Energising Anti-Ageing Collection.
Today's Special Value Price £44.50
QVC Price £54.00
Item Number 222724
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45
Decleor Energising Anti-ageing five-piece collection. Features everything you need to address the signs of ageing, including best-selling Hydra Radiance Smoothing Cleansing Mousse, only available at QVC, and their brand new Excellence Night Cream - designed to give you maximum results as you sleep. Take your everyday skincare routine to the next level with this facial collection.

Contains:

•1 x Hydra Radiance Smoothing Cleansing Mousse (100ml) - paraben free three-in-one mousse cleanses, exfoliates and hydrates to leave your skin feeling super soft and crystal clear
•1 x Prolagene Energising Gel (150ml) - designed for use on both your face and body to help revitalise and tone your skin. Applied with a light massage on affected parts of the body, this gel leaves a supportive and protective film on the skin.
•1 x Aromessence Excellence (5ml) - a 100% natural concentrate specially formulated for the daily care of mature skin - perfect for tackling fine lines and wrinkles
•1 x Excellence Sublime Regenerating Cream (15ml) - luxuriously rich daily moisturiser to help combat signs of advanced ageing for a firmer, more comfortable and younger-looking complexion
•1 x Excellence Night Cream (15ml) - enriched with plant and marine collagen, it can be used as a mask and night cream to help energise your skin's appearance while you sleep, and leave you with a more radiant-looking complexion in the morning
•1 x mini cosmetic bag

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.222724

Looks good. Tempted for the new cleanser and Prolagene now I know how to use it! Shame the day and night cream are trial sizes.

Looks good. Tempted for the new cleanser and Prolagene now I know how to use it! Shame the day and night cream are trial sizes.

15mls lasts a fair while, bigger than the samples/trials given out on counters as they are usually 5ml or even 2.5ml these days.

I think it's quite pricey. Are beauty TSVs going to be around the £50 mark (inc p&p) rather than £45 from now on?

I think it's quite pricey. Are beauty TSVs going to be around the £50 mark (inc p&p) rather than £45 from now on?

It does seem like that. Going over £50 always seems on the high side. £40-£45 mark feels like more rational amount to spend on skin care.

Going off topic here but I do wish Fiona would do something about her bliddy fringe , it's getting on my nerves... Ooh JR has just mentioned that to-do with Louis Spence....

Latest posts

Back