Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Making Memories Slice Elite Die Cut Machine w/ Hands Free & 10pc Accessory Kit
Item Number: 590266
QVC Price £240.50
Today's Special Value Price £198.60
Availability In stock
UK P&P £7.45

Description
Slice Elite die cut machine with an accessory kit from Making Memories. A portable, cordless die-cutting machine featuring everything you need to get started including an SD card packed with designs, a tool kit and a cutting mat. You can emboss, draw or cut through a variety of materials, making it great for all your craft projects.

Can be used on textured cardstock, vellum, vinyl, acetate and photos
Simple to use - just insert design card and select shape to be cut electronically
Cuts through material up to 350 gsm
Hands-free collar holds machine firmly in place whilst in use
Glass cutting mat with gridlines for precision cutting and a foam side for embossing and drawing

Technical specifications:

Cuts designs in up to eight sizes ranging from 1.27cm - 10cm (0.5'' - 4'')
Runs independently on rechargeable battery or can be plugged in
Measures: 12.5cm (4.9")
Cord length: 145cm (57.1")
Weighs: 0.91kg (2lb)

Designs on Basic Elements card:

Upper and lower case alphabet
Numbers and punctuation
18 x floral shapes
37 x shapes including hearts, stars, circles, tags and corners
18 x words including "fun", "enjoy", "smile" and "love"
Mirroring feature allows you to flip an image, making embossing and debossing simple
Shadowing feature adds dimension by layering shadow die-cuts

What's in the box?

Slice Elite die cut machine
1 x Basic Elements MS+ design card
1 x glass cutting mat - 15.2cm x 15.2cm (6" x 6")
1 x pink double-sided glass and foam mat - 15.2cm x 15.2cm (6" x 6")
1 x hands-free collar - 15.2cm x 15.2cm (6" x 6")
1 x blade adjustment wrench
5 x replacement blades with blade replacement wrench
1 x power cord
1 x foam applicator
1 x repositionable adhesive
1 x design card booklet
1 x user manual

Pink tool kit contains:

1 x black storage case with floral design
1 x spatula
1 x metal ruler - 15.2cm (6")
1 x craft knife
1 x scissors
1 x bone folder
1 x tweezers
1 x paper piercer
1 x scraper
5 x replacement blades with blade replacement tool

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.590266

wont know if on easy pay till 12am

My money's safe. Can be found a fair bit cheaper than that with the help of Google. Granted you would have to buy the tool kit separately but it still works out cheaper.

I'd need the 12x12 handsfree kit with the Slice, so that would have to be bought separately, and out of the toolkit I think the spatula is the only really worthwhile tool and you can get that for about 6£. My money's definitely not going to QVC today!

Did anyone see Craig's cringe-worthy performance on the TSV launch show with "Dawnie" ? I was so embarrassed for him I had to switch off (not very pleased as I was planning to treat myself to something (anything - just been paid and it's burning a hole in my credit card!:giggle:)

Linda as I say Craig is a 22ct gold t***. The guy is going to be getting a good pasting from me on Mary Portas's secret shopper website. I had to laugh I've just "snooped" on his facebook page and he states "just had a lovely dinner with my darling Debs (Ms Flint to those in the know!)," One sent a message back saying "Aww had no idea you two were a couple". Shall I break it to them?

As we speak he is doing my head in with his stupidness , I wish someone would take him to one side and tell him to tone it down...

I am so disappointed with craft day. Thought I would be glued to it and instead just flicking in between it and other things....

Craig is beyong cringeworthy...surely other colleagues at QVC must see it...he's like someones embarssing Uncle thinking they are cool and everyone is laughing at them instead of with them. When he starts singing and being stupid I just feel sorry for him......

The TSV looks good but £200!! You would have to cut alot of paper before it beats just buying ready cut die pieces.....

Haven't spent a penny and have no intentions to......

Julian called him 'mini-me' earlier on - goes well with the Austin Powers-style jingle they keep on playing for his & DB's shows. There are a couple of punches that look good but the P&P eats up any savings so am not going to buy.

2pm show with Amy and Craig

He is back, being the usual pain in the ar$e, and really really getting on my nerves. I want to watch this as I usually like Amy. I don't know how he can get away with it, he is unwatchable. I seriously think he might be on a substance other than espresso coffee and E numbers.

I might call in and tell him on air to pipe down a bit. Or I might post on his FB page (anyone point me in the right direction please, I'm useless with it).

Linda xx

now the stupid little two-faced sod has told us he needed a hot water bottle in bed last night. So much for the 6 layers of NN flannel bedding, goose feather duvet, Kelly Hoppen quilted throw, feather bed, memory foam topper etc etc etc that he has told us he owns. Perhaps they were all in the wash (or donated to his sister so she doesn't have to move to cardboard city ?)

Last edited:
Terrible twosome now , Amy & Craig. Will my TV survive past 3pm without me throwing something at it????

Its totally cringeworthy. How can the powers at QVC think customers like him?? Craig can genuinelly make you turn off QVC......

He is ruining programmes with his stupid voices and tales.

Did I hear wright , Dawn is closing her shop this year , has the craft bubble burst , Paper Mill closing all the card outlet shops , lots of Christmas craft items on Sale at my local Range .

Not only is she selling it, but it's so that she can concentrate on furthering her 'career' on QVC :puke:

Linda as I say Craig is a 22ct gold t***. The guy is going to be getting a good pasting from me on Mary Portas's secret shopper website. I had to laugh I've just "snooped" on his facebook page and he states "just had a lovely dinner with my darling Debs (Ms Flint to those in the know!)," One sent a message back saying "Aww had no idea you two were a couple". Shall I break it to them?

As we speak he is doing my head in with his stupidness , I wish someone would take him to one side and tell him to tone it down...

I totally agree! He ruined my craft viewing. He was constantly making silly noises, (squeaking, screeching), at one time trying to sing in soprano. It was like play school. At times, even his beloved Dawny didn't look amused. The guy's a joke...he should apply for a job on Cbeebies.

Watched one show, Imagination Craft lady at 1.00pm and really enjoyed it and the products but will be buying from her when I can afford something. I managed 2 minutes of the following show and had to switch off because of Craig, nothing to do with Amy I hasten to add. It was unwatchable or unbearable he should just stop messing about so much. Never switched on again and I was looking forward to being at home watching craft shows.

Latest posts

Back