Making Memories Craft Day TSV 21st Jan

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not only is she selling it, but it's so that she can concentrate on furthering her 'career' on QVC :puke:

Let's hope the QVC craft bubble doesn't burst in favour of them bringing in different craft experts. Heaven forbid! craft would include anybody but Dawny. Reckon it's time QVC looked a bit further afield because personally, I have spent a fortune on IW lately, to the cost of QVC!

Can anyone help please...

I liked the idea of the TSV but thought nearly £200 was ridculous for something that cuts out shapes....I'd much rather just buy die cut pieces in a local craft store as I would never ever spend this much on those...

Anyway I was having a look on the internet and saw other craft places have the machine for about £130-£140 and I did love the flower shapes they were making on the demonstrations.

Am I right in thinking the only thing QVC's set had extra was the tool case set. Looking at that as a non expert surely you don't need half the tools eg couldn't you survive with something like a pair of tweezers to help pull the shape out of the paper????? (apologies if I don't get it!!).

Thank you xx

Anyway

Its totally cringeworthy. How can the powers at QVC think customers like him?? Craig can genuinelly make you turn off QVC......

He is ruining programmes with his stupid voices and tales.

I must admit that I called their customer services at about 3pm on Fri and complained about Craig, I actually asked if he was p!ssed. They said they would get the gallery to talk to him.

Apols if this annoys anyone, but he was really getting on my wick.

MissKat, the only thing that I can see you might need out of the toolkit is the spatula for prying the die-cut off the sticky mat, but even that isn't essential. The hands-free kit is good because otherwise you have to hold the machine in place while it's cutting but if you shop around you can get that kit cheaper at other places, as well.

I'm actually surprised they put together such a big kit - I think they'd have a better sell if they'd sold just the new Slice Elite at a low price-point because I know people that have the old one but would consider getting the new one. These people already have all the accessories so really wouldn't pay twice for it. Then just bundle up an accessory kit and sell that separately at a half-way decent (but knowing Q probably slightly inflated) price. I was honestly surprised by the way they put this TSV together and... it's not as if I usually care or think deep thoughts about their selling tactics. It just seemed so obviously wrong.

I must admit that I called their customer services at about 3pm on Fri and complained about Craig, I actually asked if he was p!ssed. They said they would get the gallery to talk to him.

Apols if this annoys anyone, but he was really getting on my wick.

Thanks Linda for doing that... I thought he had calmed down a bit during that hour....

Latest posts

Back