Hi everyone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi Wildrose, I too lurked for ages after being told bout the forum by my sister and have gleaned loads of useful info from people here. Enjoy your time. x
:handshake:

A big welcome Wildrosex I'm a QVC beauty junkie too - i hope you enjoy your time at ST.com its a friendly placex:sun:

A big welcome Wildrosex I'm a QVC beauty junkie too - i hope you enjoy your time at ST.com its a friendly placex:sun:

I love your avatar, what a cute kitten ::grin:

yes, the beauty items do it for me although still uhming and ahhing over the Liz Earle TSV. Good value, but I have a little in my store cupboard and must get that down lol

Hi Wildrose, I too lurked for ages after being told bout the forum by my sister and have gleaned loads of useful info from people here. Enjoy your time. x
:handshake:

funny how long it can take before taking the plunge so to speak. I have been on here on and off for almost a year..... why did it take me soooo long?????????????:blush:

I love your avatar, what a cute kitten ::grin:

yes, the beauty items do it for me although still uhming and ahhing over the Liz Earle TSV. Good value, but I have a little in my store cupboard and must get that down lol

Hi Wildrose - you'll find that there are lots of animal lovers(especially cats) on here. Stockpiles are something we all talk about a good bit - it may be good value but will you use the stuff within the next two years due to your store cupboard if no then its not that good of a value if yes then buy it if you want it and can afford it said in a sarcastic QVC presenters voicealthough you may wish to buy the TSV for your "gifting cupboard" or maybe for that lady at the bus stop on Monday who could do with a boost!! QP

Hi Wildrose - you'll find that there are lots of animal lovers(especially cats) on here. Stockpiles are something we all talk about a good bit - it may be good value but will you use the stuff within the next two years due to your store cupboard if no then its not that good of a value if yes then buy it if you want it and can afford it said in a sarcastic QVC presenters voicealthough you may wish to buy the TSV for your "gifting cupboard" or maybe for that lady at the bus stop on Monday who could do with a boost!! QP

:happy: Ha ha. You forgot, mother, sisters, neices, nurses and hardworking shiftworkers!!

you are so right, both of you. I have made a decision: I am NOT buying
ps had a look and can provide sadly quite a few presents from my stockpile never mind me using it

Oh yes?

What is "wildro sex"? And where do I get some? :devil:

Hi Wildrose: have fun! :sun:

:happy: Ha ha. You forgot, mother, sisters, neices, nurses and hardworking shiftworkers!!

Not to mention the man who comes to install your Sky TV, the local tramps, the woman on the till in Tesco and anyone you or your family have ever met. :thinking:

This is what I ADORE about this forum - anonimity. What a hoot if one day there was a huge b.fest about a certain presenter.. one reply along the lines of "yes shes yuk" and unknown to us all, the composer of the named thread IS the presenter! :grin::whew:
WildRose,
welcomeclipart9.gif

Love Moynah xx

Moynah - do you know something we dont?

I am def not a presenter, have never worked for QVC - although could do with the staff discount or the freebies lol
so all I can say is confused here Moynah or maybe a bit slow?

?

oh dear. I can advice counselling or maybe a workshop to get better?:blush::devil::blush:

Erm, OK... ?!?

I think I'm the one being a tad slow here: why do I need counselling?

But I'm VERY impressed you could figure that out from one post! :bow:

Last edited:
I bet they do: just how are they defining "good" here, QP? :angel:

atemp at humour although a failed attmep it seems, eg wildrosex not good, "thats what thewy all say"- so sex therapy, eg counselling eg workshop was my failed intend was not meant to upset you sorry:sad:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back