ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

L'Occitane 16 Piece Travellers Delight Collection with Tote Bag
Today's Special Value Price £21.91
QVC Price £26.75
Item Number 222175
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

L'Occitane Travellers Delight Collection. 16-piece travel-sized collection showcases a variety of everyday beauty essentials including, shampoo, conditioner and shower gel, in L'Occitane's best-selling fragrances - Shea, Verbena, Citrus Verbena and Angelica. Enjoy your favourite L'Occitane beauty products at home or away with this Traveller's Delight collection.

Contains:

1 x Essential Oils 5 Shampoo (35ml)
1 x Essential Oils 5 Conditioner (35ml)
1 x Essential Oils 3 Shower gel (35ml)
1 x Essential Oils 3 Body Lotion (35ml)
1 x Shea Shampoo (35ml)
1 x Shea Conditioner (35ml)
1 x Shea Shower Cream (35ml)
1 x Shea Body Lotion (35ml)
1 x Extra Gentle Soap Milk (25g)
1 x Shea Dry Skin Hand Cream (15ml)
1 x Shea Ultra Rich Lip Balm (2g)
1 x Verbena Shower Gel (30ml)
1 x Verbena Body Lotion (30ml)
1 x Soap with Verbena Leaves (25g)
1 x Citrus Verbena Shampoo (30ml)
1 x Citrus Verbena Conditioner
1 x mini tote bag

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.222175L'Occitane

These sizes would be ok for overnight stays, but most times we go to a lovely hotel that provides this size of L'Occitane verbena toiletries, so no point in buying - I did buy something similar for my daughters at Christmas though, and they seemed to like them.

What a poor TSV, looks like they are trying to shift some stock to me well this will be very easy to pass up.:dull:

What a poor TSV, looks like they are trying to shift some stock to me well this will be very easy to pass up.:dull:

Yes I agree. Maybe Alexis has been so busy increasing the population that she had to come up with something last minute for the TSV. If you go into a L'Occitane store and buy something, they always put a sample size in the bag for free. Who wants 21 minis anyway?

Another thing is the P&P. How can they justify charging almost 25% of the price of the item to get it to you? I've noticed that happening more and more recently. Outrageous! They keep saying each item is only £1.37 - no it's £1.65 actually.

Sadly no L'occitane shop near me, but Debenhams sells a very limited range, so QVC the best-ish(!) place to buy things. 35mls though?!!! that's hardly anything!! Seems an expensive way to try things, even 50ml bottles would be better :wonder: booooo!

Another thing is the P&P. How can they justify charging almost 25% of the price of the item to get it to you? I've noticed that happening more and more recently. Outrageous! They keep saying each item is only £1.37 - no it's £1.65 actually.

I agree :devil: another reason I'm voting with my non purchase :down::wonder:

If you consider that those SMALL bottles from The Body Shop are 60ml, then that really puts these sizes into context. Almost half the size!

Alexis earlier - "Even if I no longer worked for L'occitane I could NEVER go back to using "high street" shower gels"!!!!! Cue Alexis and JF wrinkling their noses and recoiling in horror at the very idea.

Wouldn't you Alexis? Wouldn't you? If you didn't have a well off partner, lost your job like so many have these days and were having to support yourself on almost nothing, would you?!

Comments like this really irritate me.

I didnt think this looked bad on the picture till I saw the literal actual size of the bottles. I notice they're doing lots of close-uppage of the bottles rather than giving you much to compare the sizes with.
Bags quite cute but not for £26 odd. Dont think I'll be bothering either.
And for the record Im getting a bit bored of hearing how everyone in the world MUST be going away constantly over the next few weeks / months in order to NEED all these travel sizes.

If you look at the picture on the qvc website the items look a decent enough size, but then look at the lip balm.

I found a 75ml bottle of verbena body lotion in my drawer this morning so imaging half the size of that, the bottles are really really small. However I've gone for it anyway! I'm a total sucker for mini sizes of anything and as I am actually lucky enough to be travelling a bit this year I'm looking forward to having nice toiletries to take with me for not much more than what I'd pay for similar sizes in Superdrug. My trips are all four days each so I reckon these will be enough to use up in four days and then chuck, happy enough with that!

Tx

Ma C just rang and asked me to buy her one - I'd decided to go for it as I am hoping my boyfriend will be booking us a holiday in the next week or two, so two are winging their way Chez Kitty The Kitster. Oh, and some Marseille Soaps for Ma too. With my Easy pay voucher.

This means I can't splurge on Laura Geller, but I am wanting to wait until the porcelain b&b comes out.

I've gone for it or rather DD has she's wants it for when she goes traveling I did say how small they are but no she wanted it, says she's gonna pay for it when she gets a job for the summer (to pay for the traveling!) I've just seen a pig fly by!!!! I went for the free P&P supersize verbena and( opps got a bit carried away) and the sweet almond oil free P&P !! I think I need to after all that go and lie down and question my sanity spending all that on showergel!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love l'occitane products and even though the tsv is a bit too weeny for me to indulge there are lots of other offers on to indulge...:blush:

One thing I have to say, we always complain about 5 star ratings being up before the product is actually shipped, well this time QVC has actually let slip through a 1 star rating! I have oodles of Liz Earle small sizes so won't be needing this.

I've been out all day but would have gone for verbena liquid soap if I'd seen but walking back to my car through Debenhams I was surprised that they had the large size liquid soaps on offer at £14.10 each. They had one lemon verbena and one lavender so I bough both. That's a £2 more than QVC price but without the £4.95 postage AND as I was working ... *cough* ... I didn't have to pay for the parking! I'm a happy bunny. I didn't even know Debenhams did Loccy Tan.

the liquid soap is now £17 a bottle on the website qvc will up their prices soon. small bar soaps are £4.50 each.
l'occitane is getting very expensive.

Latest posts

Back