L'Occitane TSV 28/4/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've been out all day but would have gone for verbena liquid soap if I'd seen but walking back to my car through Debenhams I was surprised that they had the large size liquid soaps on offer at £14.10 each. They had one lemon verbena and one lavender so I bough both. That's a £2 more than QVC price but without the £4.95 postage AND as I was working ... *cough* ... I didn't have to pay for the parking! I'm a happy bunny. I didn't even know Debenhams did Loccy Tan.

I found Debenhams often have it on offer :sun: they have the gift packs half price in certain sales plus you can use Debenhams sales vouchers on top of that so i find it's worth checking those out if your passing :sun:

I've been using the ecosoapia for a few years now it's just as nice and quite a good price justbeautydirect sell it:happy:

I found Debenhams often have it on offer :sun: they have the gift packs half price in certain sales plus you can use Debenhams sales vouchers on top of that so i find it's worth checking those out if your passing :sun:

Manchester city centre Debenhams have a VERY limited stock of L'Occitane but I find the L'Occ store in King Street has better prices, and you get good, helpful advice and free samples. I always feel as if I've had a proper shopping experience at the L'Occ store (lovely carrier bag with tissue sprayed with fragrance).

I do think it's ridiculous that people can use the review system to comment on the TSv rather than review it. If they're annoyed with the quality of the TSV then surely the FB page or CS is the place to go. But really it's not a review of the item if you haven't bought it is it??

I do think it's ridiculous that people can use the review system to comment on the TSv rather than review it. If they're annoyed with the quality of the TSV then surely the FB page or CS is the place to go. But really it's not a review of the item if you haven't bought it is it??

At least they didn't reject the negative reviews though!

True!! It seems only the positive reviews get rejected these days!! :tongue:

Mine arrived today and I'm truly disappointed but it's MY OWN FAULT!! I should have paid more attention to the sizes. I also can't be bothered sending it back and paying postage so I will be re-gifting the lot!

Got mine yesterday and I'm happy. It's just what I was expecting. I like the mini sizes as I get bored easily with one scent and they're great for holidays. Love the cute little bag too!

Mine arrived today and I'm truly disappointed but it's MY OWN FAULT!! I should have paid more attention to the sizes. I also can't be bothered sending it back and paying postage so I will be re-gifting the lot!

When they were showing the tsv I thought the bottles looked bigger than they actually were. I thought it looked quite deceiving. It must have been the camera angles.

i remember l'occotane doing a try me for well under £20 for i think 15 pieces it was really good value as the bottles were mainly 75ml even i bought it.

then they did a similar set like this tsv and people bought that in the tens of thousands i wouldnt, but if people buy these kits qvc/l'occitane are laughing alll the way to the bank!

Latest posts

Back