L'Occitane TSV 28/4/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I will be watching at 11 on friday. love C&E, My sons girlfiend buys me their hand products and they really are just as nice as loccitane (especially the hand cream) I feel a spend coming on !!!!!!!!!!

OOh, i'm actually quite tempted by this! I'm travelling a fair bit this year and emigrating in July so am stocking up on the travel sizes. If the price is right I'll be going for it. I can imagine it'll be expensive though, TSV's all are these days...

I used to love L'Occitane - but haven't bought any from QVC for years.

I go to the outlet shop in Gunwharf Quays,Portsmouth - where theres far better choice and value.I particularly like the skincare - but that never gets the light of day on QVC.

I agree that these little piddly sizes used to be free samples (as did Liz Earles diddly ones were,as well:down:) and I can't believe that they're now trying to make a mint out of them.

When you say they used to be free samples, do you mean handed to you in a L'Occitane store? I have never been handed a bottle as a free sample, only sachets.

When you say they used to be free samples, do you mean handed to you in a L'Occitane store? I have never been handed a bottle as a free sample, only sachets.

Hi Sazza - yes if there was a particular item,I wanted to try,they would give a little bottle of it.Don't ever think they handed them out that freely - I was always buying something at the time:blush:

Hi Sazza - yes if there was a particular item,I wanted to try,they would give a little bottle of it.Don't ever think they handed them out that freely - I was always buying something at the time:blush:

I buy loads in L'Occitane, know all the staff in the store here and in the Debenhams concession and have never been given a bottle of something if I wanted to try it, sachets yes but no bottles hence why I don't see the 35ml sizes as samples.

I love the 75ml bottles for holidays and the 35mls are ideal when I am just away a night or two.

they used to give the 35ml bottles away but usually when you purchased. this was about 6/7 years ago tnh.

also they would sell you a liitle pouch for £6 of 4/5 mini bottles with a minimum spend or sometimes for free as a special deal.still do and these are 75ml with a 50g soap.

35ml bottles when you squeeze them some would not come far too small..
75ml is much better but qvc customers buy the 35ml by the thousands. i notice l'occitane are now selling 35ml next it will be 10ml lol..

£21? Yep, can see me going for this! I've been stocking up on minis and as another poster said, I get bored so this will be a nice way of changing things up.

Anyone know what the 'essential oil' products smell like?

Tx

I was thinking that the way to make this a real travellers' kit would have been to include a mini facial wash, day cream, night cream and maybe scrub. This would have made it a total top to toe collection and a way to introduce the lovely L'Occitane skincare range to QVC. I'll still be going for it I reckon...was just pondering on the tube yesterday haha!

Tx

Not going to go for this. Love L'occitane and I do travel a fair bit on business, so would get the use out of the small bottles, but I can't bring myself to pay over £25 (with the postage) for 35 ml bottles that I'd probably only get 2 or 3 uses out of .

I may as well decant my own L'occitane stuff into my own small bottles.

Like the bag though, I must admit.

Not for me - got drawers full of travel sizes which I never seem to get round to using :talking:

That bag looks like a bag I was given for free after spending over £20 in one of the L'Occitane outlets in Jan. If it is, it's only small, probably around 4-5" square in size, so don't go thinking it's a shopper bag! I also had 3-4 little samples of the 35ml stuff for free with the bag, so for them to be selling freebies seems a bit mean to me.

I threw the bag away when I got home as I didn't know what to do with such a tiny bag.

Hope the TSV bag is bigger, I think I'll give this one a miss.

I buy loads in L'Occitane, know all the staff in the store here and in the Debenhams concession and have never been given a bottle of something if I wanted to try it, sachets yes but no bottles hence why I don't see the 35ml sizes as samples.

I love the 75ml bottles for holidays and the 35mls are ideal when I am just away a night or two.

hi sazza if you a if a product really takes your fancy if you want to try something from loccitane take a travel size bottle or pot and they will gladley give you some of the product to try. at my local store there really good and will give you between a week and 2 weeks worth of product to try

Latest posts

Back