COFFINS on QVC....... ????????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can't beleive what I found online. Coffins on shopping channels ?????
What's next on the cards..........

Now... be truthful ... you just said that so we'd all go look & panic the techs when all those coffin searches appeared - didn't you? Didn't you ...

You think we can have them personalised ?

Not at all, Not at all.... Purplerabbit. Unsure about having one personalised. If so what about a Jewellery coffin:angel:

Funerals are a waste of time and money according to the businessman that wants to sell them on QVC. I think he's looking at selling a cheap range of cardboard coffins :giggle:

Tell you what, wouldn't it just be easier if we had another coloured wheelie bin, we plonk the dead in there and once a week, a wagon comes round to collect all the stiffs. It would save a lot on church/crem fees as they could shove em all in together. :angel:

Well when I googled purple rabbit it found me a vibrator on the amazon US site! Not very good reviews though:sad:

just imagine having Glenn doing the spiel............."Well here's the Centigrade range of on trend kinda colourblocking kinda coffins just right for the lady of an age cos let's face it you kinda won't be around much longer and Cetigrade is kinda coming through not just as our in house brand but as the temperature down at the crematorium, looking good with a little trouser and pump as you go out to play for kinda the last time"

Selling spiel "It isn't the cough that carries you off, it's the coffin they carry you off in!" Maybe Mr.Jackson could do the link if they are biodegradable! Give him something to do instead of just standing there like a gooseberry on a couples date.

When i was in Cambodia recently They had plenty coffin shops. You just went in and bought whatever you wanted.They were unbelievable all shapes sizes colours and highly decorated.

Alarm bells would be ringing if hubby gave you one for xmas.

:wink::wink: Could be either. If you accidently get buried alive you can still have some fun. And anyone passing will hear the noise and come to your rescue. :tongue:

BBC News Headline. Woman saved by her purple rabbit.:rock:

"Don't forget our 30 day money back guarantee still applies - buy it, get it home, try it out - die, be laid to rest in it, have your funeral with all your weeping relatives there, a lovely wake with some nice buffet grub and see how you get on. If you're not completely satisfied, just resurrect yourself and send it back for a full refund. Many people say, "But yes, the 30 day money back guarantee is all very well - what if I've been cremated?", the answer is it still applies. Just reconstitute yourself with a glass of water and contact our call centre who will arrange someone to come and pick you up..."

Latest posts

Back