COFFINS on QVC....... ????????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oooh, with a complementary Kim&Co shroud: "As your body slowly decomposes down to a skeleton, your Kim&Co shroud will shrink to fit! With 5% elastane in every one, Kim&Co shrouds are guaranteed to shrink to a minimum of an XXXXXXXXXXXXS for a sleek and comfortable fit. And as Kim&Co fabrics are completely unbiodegradeable, you can be assured of an actual and literal eternity of looking good!"

Oooh, with a complementary Kim&Co shroud: "As your body slowly decomposes down to a skeleton, your Kim&Co shroud will shrink to fit! With 5% elastane in every one, Kim&Co shrouds are guaranteed to shrink to a minimum of an XXXXXXXXXXXXS for a sleek and comfortable fit. And as Kim&Co fabrics are completely unbiodegradeable, you can be assured of an actual and literal eternity of looking good!"
OMG - uncomfortable reading, but true, HC... :bandit:

OMG - uncomfortable reading, but true, HC... :bandit:

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust...

I want a biodegradeable cardboard box and a tree planted over me when I go.

Maybe a beech tree; I hear they spread poison to keep the ground clear of competition around them. Sums me up nicely :smirk:

I want to be green and go with cardboard but I secretly want wicker. Being cremated indoors though, not reprising the movie finale.*

*The remake was utterly rubbish, pity they weren't all incinerated for real

I wonder whether they'd do the celeb endorsement type stuff?

"I was looking in Not OK and Goodbye! mags, and oak is the new mahogany. Accessorise with little sparkly silver toned handles a la Liz Taylor, or go big and bold with golden toned chunky brass handles and a diamante-studded plaque just like Farrah Fawcett's. It's the look to die for..."

I wonder whether they'd do the celeb endorsement type stuff?

"I was looking in Not OK and Goodbye! mags, and oak is the new mahogany. Accessorise with little sparkly silver toned handles a la Liz Taylor, or go big and bold with golden toned chunky brass handles and a diamante-studded plaque just like Farrah Fawcett's. It's the look to die for..."

Not sure whether I should be laughing at that, as much as I am . . . . . . . . but very funny! I wonder what that says about my sense of humour? :mysmilie_15:

Tell you what, wouldn't it just be easier if we had another coloured wheelie bin, we plonk the dead in there and once a week, a wagon comes round to collect all the stiffs. It would save a lot on church/crem fees as they could shove em all in together. :angel:

Soylent Green here we come!!!!

Hey apparently not just on QVC but I also also found on eBay and Amazon !!! ????

Will it be 'buy on get one free' next !!

I wonder whether presenters would use their normal spiel?

"Buy one for all your girlfriends, your kids' teachers, your rebirthing guru and your origami instructor. Have one in your spare room and your second home. Don't forget to have some handy in case you have any unexpected guests..." :tongue:

Latest posts

Back