SOTV Freeview 89

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dr Quincy MkII

Limited Stock
Been watching off and on the Freeview offerings. Pre-recorded content and what from what I can see, edited content that was on ITV. Seems to be the Dave Bradford channel at the moment. I'm a fan of him as a presenter. So relaxed and no BS nonsense. How shopping TV presenters should be. I always thought he wasn't interested in regular shopping telly but he seemed to be genuinely enjoying it, especially the jewellery.

Been watching off and on the Freeview offerings. Pre-recorded content and what from what I can see, edited content that was on ITV. Seems to be the Dave Bradford channel at the moment. I'm a fan of him as a presenter. So relaxed and no BS nonsense. How shopping TV presenters should be. I always thought he wasn't interested in regular shopping telly but he seemed to be genuinely enjoying it, especially the jewellery.
People say he's boring, but I like him. There are far too many screechy harridans on shopping telly channels right now (and that's just the men), who are far more interested in mouthing off without telling you anything worthwhile about the products they're flogging. Or just want to talk about themselves. Dave always seems interested in what he's selling, and is respectful to any guests he's with.

People say he's boring, but I like him. There are far too many screechy harridans on shopping telly channels right now (and that's just the men), who are far more interested in mouthing off without telling you anything worthwhile about the products they're flogging. Or just want to talk about themselves. Dave always seems interested in what he's selling, and is respectful to any guests he's with.
Yes and he was on with Mike Saint and his relaxed vibes even seemed to rub off on Mike as he was less manic than when on with Rob and Shayley

Latest posts

Back