New Shoppingtelly.com Member

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

But just maybe Twi you've done some counselling yourself to your friend just by being there.

CC
Thank you CC that's a very kind comment. I don't think it helped that a close friend of theirs had gone into a hospice last week & she went from tears to anger to moaning & back again all day. I got blamed for everything - the traffic, the queue into the showground, having to put on/take off a mask, her spending too much money, me not spending as much & the fact that she dislikes September... You don't give up on someone, you celebrate their good times & aim to provide comfort, support & hope in the dark ones. A WW1 veteran once said to my dad "Life's a struggle captain" & he often used that man's words.

Thank you CC that's a very kind comment. I don't think it helped that a close friend of theirs had gone into a hospice last week & she went from tears to anger to moaning & back again all day. I got blamed for everything - the traffic, the queue into the showground, having to put on/take off a mask, her spending too much money, me not spending as much & the fact that she dislikes September... You don't give up on someone, you celebrate their good times & aim to provide comfort, support & hope in the dark ones. A WW1 veteran once said to my dad "Life's a struggle captain" & he often used that man's words.
What a wonderful caring friend you are. Best wishes to you both.

Young Moth had his first vaccinations today and has become poster boy for the Vet`s surgery lol, they`ve posted his photo on their page and said he was very brave. We were at my son`s house on Sunday and Moth was tormenting the life out of their 2 dogs and creating mayhem. He is a feline whirlwind !
moth vet.jpg

Oh, Vienna. That is the most gorgeous photograph I've seen for ages. He has such an appealing little face. I really, really want a cat now! Can you please post at least one photo a week?
I doubt he`ll look this happy in a couple of weeks Andi because he`s going back to the vet`s to have his bits removed. The poor little soldier will probably be feeling a tad sorry for himself for a couple of days.

I doubt he`ll look this happy in a couple of weeks Andi because he`s going back to the vet`s to have his bits removed. The poor little soldier will probably be feeling a tad sorry for himself for a couple of days.
o_O Bless his pretty little heart. He sounds a tough little character, though, so I doubt he’ll be subdued for long.

I've been without laptop & phone for nearly two weeks & because I'm doing everything I can to NOT contribute to China's economy I found a local company & bought refurbed replacements which has obviously taken longer than going to a shop. Moth has grown so much in the time I've been away & that is a gorgeous photo. We've had all of our cats 'done' & every boy lost everything apart from Sox who was obviously just 'snipped'& his recovery time was much faster than the others.

Oh, Vienna. That is the most gorgeous photograph I've seen for ages. He has such an appealing little face. I really, really want a cat now! Can you please post at least one photo a week?
Latest Moth photo of him fast asleep in my grand daughters bed on the new cozee home set I bought her for her birthday. I think Moth approves of cozee home.
moth bed.jpg

Awwwwwww! That has made my evening! You should sell the rights to QVC for advertising purposes.

I take it the Cozee Home went down well with your granddaughter?
Yep she loves the cozee home bedding and the butterflies match her newly decorated room and her other Gran bought her fleecy pyjamas and dressing gown. I believe the day after her birthday she overslept because she was as snug as a bug.

Latest posts

Back