Yankee Candle TSV Monday 16th January 2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Someone on the QVC FB page has posted that according to Michaela the tsv is large housewarmer jars. Don't know about what scents or auto-delivery options.

Craig Rowe has just posted tsv fragrances taken in his flat on his Facebook page. He's launching tsv with Michaela.

Thanks for the piccies and info guys, I will give this TSV a miss this time as its three large floral jars, yawn yawn!! (only my opinion). However some of the new sets listed in another thread sound very interesting so Id rather pay that little bit more to get a bit of variety. No doubt if you like floral fragrances tho these would be a good buy but not for me this time.

Yankee Candle Set of 3 Spring Fragranced Large Jar Candles
Item Number: 700207
QVC Price £39.75
Today's Special Value Price £32.88
Availability In Stock
UK P&P £5.95

Set of three large jar candles from Yankee Candle. Features a trio of spring-scented candles in the delightfully fresh fragrances of True Rose, White Gardenia and Beach Flowers. Usher in the seasons with the heavenly true-to-life scents of Yankee Candle. Choose the Auto Delivery option and you will receive three further seasonally-scented sets in three months intervals. Please call 0800 50 40 30 to order.

Total burn time up to 330-450 hrs (110-150 hours each jar)
Candles weigh: 623g (21.98oz)
Great to split into separate gifts for birthdays or dinner presents
Spring set contains:

1 x large jar candle: True Rose - alluring, rich and velvety, as fragrant as a bouquet of flawless deep-red roses. A truly magical scent that will be a favourite for years to come

1 x large jar candle: White Gardenia - top notes of fresh gardenia petals with hints of jasmine and lily make this a warm and romantic fragrance

1 x large jar candle: Beach Flowers - a seductive and refreshing collection of scents which include tuberose, lily and hyacinth blossoms balanced with soft water notes to give you a truly unique vacation-inspired fragrance

Likely to re-order this item?

Choose our Auto Delivery option and receive three large jars with seasonal inspired fragrances at Today’s Special Value price in January, April, July and October. See below for details.

Auto delivery option contains the above spring collection plus:

Summer fragrances: delivery in April

1 x large jar candle: Pink Dragon Fruit - colourful, intriguing and sweet, this beautiful fragrance is as seductive as the flower it's inspired by, which only blooms at midnight

1 x large jar candle: Fruit Fusion– a colourful mix of summer berries, orange and lime make this sunny fruit blend refreshingly zesty and sweet

1 x large jar candle: Wild Passion Fruit – bright, vivacious and passionate, this is an exotic blend of rich passion fruit fragrance with melon and mandarin

Autumn fragrances: delivery in July

1 x large jar candle: Blissful Autumn – a scent reminiscent of crisp autumn air with orchard fruit breezes - blissfully brisk and woody

1 x large jar candle: Chamomile Tea - this wonderfully soothing aroma of chamomile tea and honey is relaxing and refreshing with the added touch of citrus zest

1 x large jar candle: Honey & Spice – this heady combination of golden nectar and sugarcane is mingled with cinnamon stick and cocoa scents to create a sweet and aromatic concoction

Winter fragrances: delivery in October

1 x large jar candle: Apple & Pine Needle - crisp apple notes are combined with pine needle, cypress and cedar wood - spicy and sharp

1 x large jar candle: Cranberry Ice – refreshingly cool and sweet, this frosty red cranberry aroma is bursting with tangy sweetness

1 x large jar candle: Sugared Apple - tangy baked apple scent sprinkled with sugar and vanilla, a mouth-watering and warming winter treat for the home

To place an Auto Delivery order, please call 0800 50 40 30 and quote item number: 700207

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.700207

I did the auto TSV on the second year (I think) of TSV's.I love the large jar candles but believed I was getting "new" fragrances ahead of time,and tbh they were out in the shops,and lots with this "fragrance of the month" discount marlarkey.I also couldn't believe what I had spent in candles,by the time the last batch came :sad:

I won't be doing again - not only because I'm a bit off YC but I didn't rate the AD scents and system

I just cannot get on with the large candles. They smoke what ever I do. I did auto delivery too and was not always thrilled with the choices sent . And yes, they were often available in the stores so for me there was no real gain. So I would not go for auto delivery again!

I wont be buying, dont like the large candles
think the medium jars are much better
Bought the auto delivery large jars tsv 2 years ago and still have some unused

Yankee candle large jar auto delivery tsv details. Tsv price £32.88 + £5.95 p&p normal price 39.75. Ad code 700207. Spring fragrance (Jan) True Rose, :Beach Flowers & White Gardenia. Summer fragrance (Apr) Pink Dragonfruit, Fruit Fusion & Wild Passion Fruit. Autumn fragrance (Jul) Blissful Autumn, Chamomile Tea & Honey & Spice. Winter Fragrance (Oct) Apple & Pine Needle, Cranberry Ice & Sugared Apple.

My money's safe - it's the high cost of the p+p that does it for me. For this reason, I think I've only ever bought one yankee tsv, or order, in total.

I did the auto TSV on the second year (I think) of TSV's.I love the large jar candles but believed I was getting "new" fragrances ahead of time,and tbh they were out in the shops,and lots with this "fragrance of the month" discount marlarkey.I also couldn't believe what I had spent in candles,by the time the last batch came :sad:

I won't be doing again - not only because I'm a bit off YC but I didn't rate the AD scents and system

I was thinking this too. I didn't partake in the AD like you as at the time I didn't use large jars but only burnt tarts. I know I have seen all the "exclusive" fragrances in stores since their airing on QVC.

I am still burning Christmas fragrances and don't care. It's not Spring yet! It's only the YC marketing that makes us all think we need to change fragrances at certain times of year. I'm happy with the fragrances I'm burning and am going to buy when I need them. Plus I have just spent quite a bit on Christmas ones for next year!

I absolutely love the autumn and winter candles from Yankee. I usually like one or two of the spring and summer ones and those I don't I give as gifts. Love having it all sorted out.

I really love some of the Yankee fragrances but hate those clunky looking jars so I only ever buy the tea lights or the little candles. Would like to buy bigger sizes but the jars are not at all to my taste. Guess I could hide them in a large holder but I wish they would make more streamlined simple containers.

Latest posts

Back