Embarrasing Model sharon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

saffie

Registered Shopper
Why doesn't someone tell her how stupid she looks, she makes me cringe, for goodness sake stop all that prancing

A good looking model but never could stand her mincing about, all that swishing of skirts etc.! she also over does the glitter.I can watch her but prefer not to!

She does 'mince' a lot it must be said, and ok she has legs up to her armpits, but I still dont think that leggings and killer heels are classy - which the stylists tend to put her in when modelling a top of any description. Do these 'stylists' forget what age range there viewing audience is ??? Like most of us would wear leggings that showed the camel hoof with heels that would do an LA hooker justice.

Sharon is fantastic. She even makes some of the clothes look wearable (quite an achievement and unlikely to work in the real world).

Think you like women with long sweeping hair, e.g. Julia Robert, Goody, Sharon, oh no that doesn"t work
as you don"t seem to be too keen on Jilly H and Jill Franks :doh:

She's perfect for QVC. She's tall and has a lovely figure and makes their dreadful clothes look okay (if you like that sort of thing), but she's not exactly Naomi Campbell is she?

She annoys the hell out of me ! - and WHY doesn't SHE have a different hair style ???? that manky old wig bun at the back of her head must need a ****** good wash after all these years !!!!!

Lets be honest. Sharon has done real catwalk and now at QVC wearing the cheaply made tat they sell. She is having fun with what she has to wear.

Who remembers the famous show where the presenter(forget who), said the skirt could actually be pulled up and worn as a skirt. Quick as anything Sharon who was modelling went behind a post whipped off her top and pulled the skirt up to prove it. Everyone in the studio nearly wet themselves laughing at how quick thinking Sharon was and fun too.

I can't think why anyone would criticise Sharon, she's great! Easily my favourite and she has fun, I really would like to see Harald on with her, now that would be good telly!

Sharon is my favourite too - she models with such panache and elegance. She is enthusiastic about clothes that she must hate. Come to think about it - would love to see her with some different hairstyles though.

She's the loveliest person too, spoke to my DD (when she was about 12) for about half an hour, suggesting she could become a model with her elfin looks (we always thought she was a changling) and even suggested contacts to follow up. Really a kind and good-natured soul, but I got neck-ache talking to her as she's a foot taller than I am!

Jude x

She's the loveliest person too, spoke to my DD (when she was about 12) for about half an hour, suggesting she could become a model with her elfin looks (we always thought she was a changling) and even suggested contacts to follow up. Really a kind and good-natured soul, but I got neck-ache talking to her as she's a foot taller than I am!

Jude x

I think her legs are my height lol

Been meaning to say, love your avatar. My little sister used to look just like her.

Latest posts

Back