Lulu Guinness TSV 12th August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You may want to mention them in this thread Barbs. Be a darn sight easier than ebay. Just a thought.

Didn't realise you were in Belfast! I lived near Coleraine for a spell and used to venture into Belfast for house parties!!

Oh I'm sure we'll find some way of keeping this thread alive!! Maybe we can turn it into a 'spotted' thread!!

I saw someone a few months ago with the faux patent red Wanda that I returned :banghead: and still love to this day! I was talking to my learner at the time though so couldn't go on to her, even though I was dying to!

That's my only 'spotted' in Wales so far. Doesn't say much for us Taffs does it?! Ha ha!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Met a man and moved from Belfast, and now in the country, prob about 50 miles from Coleraine, great shopping there.
Yes im going to join the drop, but spend a lot of time on this forum, so goodness knows if i have the time to join
the drop he he. Well we got to 800 pages, so thats brill, Yes i love the wandas but dont quite know where to use
them, dont need handbag in my job, its in locker, and i dont really go out much, so will have to do something . I"ve
enjoyed the threads, reading and laughing at them . Been fun :giggle:

I thought the pink squishy lips Wanda looked stunning Capirossi. Let us know what you think. :happy:

I like it too, I think I would have gone for that over the mink when it was originally launched but I already have a bright pink nappa quilted lips Jenny and they look a similar colour and are certainly a similar size!

Other than that, to answer your question, Capirossi, I bought the red patent small Annabelle and I caved in and bought the compact mirror in black!

Wish I'd felt able to buy more but I've gone a bit crackers lately as you all know so I had to be (fairly) good!!

When I was researching the Jenny before buying the navy one (sorry to keep rubbing it in!), I found a website with a red and a stone Jenny for £220 down from £275, might be worth giving them a call - the stone one is referred to as the large Jenny, the red one isn't, but they're both the same price so assume they're the same size although there are no measurements given. They've got other LG items reduced, though not as extensively as LG direct sale prices.

http://thestrawberryfox.com/index.php?route=product/product&filter_name=jenny&product_id=183

Thanks for that Spartacus, only had a quick look so far but looks pretty fab!

I've just realised, I've been to this shop! We went to Salisbury last year and I stumbled across it - it's a giftshop/handbag shop that had a reasonable selection of LGs, I couldn't believe my luck at the time, didn't go mad thought, think I brought a brolley!!

Definitely one to browse in slower time though!

Cheers!

Girls. Help.

I've stumbled across the midnight patent large tri-fold wallet on the LG site.

I can feel my tile money slipping away.....:banghead:

Have a look on the zoom. Omg it's like a liquidised starry night!!!!

Girls. Help.

Have a look on the zoom. Omg it's like a liquidised starry night!!!!

Who needs tiles . Go for it. :cash:

Girls. Help.

Have a look on the zoom. Omg it's like a liquidised starry night!!!

I'd like to discourage you but I went & had a look myself & it's really quite gorgeous.....sorry! :mysmilie_497:

What can you tile for 150 quid anyway? Nuffin'! (Unless it's a very, very small area! lol) Just go to B&Q & get cheaper tiles, who the hell can tell the difference between posh ones & cheapish ones from B&Q anyway, they're just tiles.....unless handmade from some far flung exotic place, in which case we're right back to the what the hell can you tile for 150 quid bit....!

:mysmilie_845: :mysmilie_62:

The wallet is lush. It will look gorgeous coming out of your handbag. I really like the gold lips clasp really stands out.

I'd like to discourage you but I went & had a look myself & it's really quite gorgeous.....sorry! :mysmilie_497:

What can you tile for 150 quid anyway? Nuffin'! (Unless it's a very, very small area! lol) Just go to B&Q & get cheaper tiles, who the hell can tell the difference between posh ones & cheapish ones from B&Q anyway, they're just tiles.....unless handmade from some far flung exotic place, in which case we're right back to the what the hell can you tile for 150 quid bit....!

:mysmilie_845: :mysmilie_62:

The wallet is lush. It will look gorgeous coming out of your handbag. I really like the gold lips clasp really stands out.

Pmsl!!! It is rather special isn't it?! We are meant to be tiling the hall floor and I have the money in my savings account. I have dipped in and paid back a few times recently in order to fund my LG habit, he he!! Hubby seems in no rush to organise a tiler, so I may as well make use of the cash hadn't I?!!

I'm awful, I really am.

Mind you, the LG wallet I have now and use every day is a few years old...and the black nappa small one I bought in the sale is too small for me. I think I will sell that if anyone is interested?

Thanks for not helping me girls, although I think you have helped me talk myself into it, which is probably what I wanted all along!!! :)

:rolleyes:

Pmsl!!! It is rather special isn't it?! We are meant to be tiling the hall floor and I have the money in my savings account. I have dipped in and paid back a few times recently in order to fund my LG habit, he he!! Hubby seems in no rush to organise a tiler, so I may as well make use of the cash hadn't I?!!

I'm awful, I really am.

Mind you, the LG wallet I have now and use every day is a few years old...and the black nappa small one I bought in the sale is too small for me. I think I will sell that if anyone is interested?

Thanks for not helping me girls, although I think you have helped me talk myself into it, which is probably what I wanted all along!!! :)

:rolleyes:

Well, if you're more than happy to trade those two against the cost of the midnight tri-fold, that would go some way towards it.....& make sure you like that squishy pink thing you just bought when it turns up, if you don't love it it doesn't justify its place in the wardrobe.....take the tri-fold out of the equation if you think its that wonderful, the squishy pink thing is the tile money now......! LOL

Well, if you're more than happy to trade those two against the cost of the midnight tri-fold, that would go some way towards it.....& make sure you like that squishy pink thing you just bought when it turns up, if you don't love it it doesn't justify its place in the wardrobe.....take the tri-fold out of the equation if you think its that wonderful, the squishy pink thing is the tile money now......! LOL

Couldn't agree more!! Am already having doubts about the squishy pink thing!! Will wait until it arrives before deciding on the wallet. Think I love the wallet more than the bag, and it's considerably cheaper. I don't half get myself in some pickles aye! Never mind, will return under dsr so won't lose much. Am just hoping it's hideous :cool:

Well I was really good and didn't buy the TSV. Like Capriossi was very tempted by said squishy pink thing but talked myself out of it in the end! Still really like the Navy Jenny in the Midnight Blue. In fact I like all the Midnight Blue bags and wallets. Will be sitting on my hands until next month as it's my birthday, so might see if I have enough saved and also some birthday money to go towards it. Was this Lulu's second TSV this year, as she said she has three?

Well I was really good and didn't buy the TSV. Like Capriossi was very tempted by said squishy pink thing but talked myself out of it in the end! Still really like the Navy Jenny in the Midnight Blue. In fact I like all the Midnight Blue bags and wallets. Will be sitting on my hands until next month as it's my birthday, so might see if I have enough saved and also some birthday money to go towards it. Was this Lulu's second TSV this year, as she said she has three?

If people were reading this thread and didn"t know we were talking about handbags, they"d find it
hard to believe that the pink squishy thing is a handbag :blush:

I don't even like blue, it's my least favourite colour but even I fleetingly imagined popping a midnight blue patent purse into a midnight blue patent bag (maybe the Pollyanna, I do like that one!) & imagining myself thinking 'Oooooohh!....'! :heart:

(I mentioned this to OH & his only response was 'You?.....Patent?'.....he is quite right though, it would be wrecked beyond salvageable within weeks, maybe days! :blush: I just love it though, I wanted an LV Vernis purse & his response was the same but with even more horror injected into his reply! lol)

Jesus Christ ladies, I've been reading this thread on & off for a couple of weeks now, I'm a 36 year old man, and even I want a patent LG bag now!!
You're all gonna have to stop posting threads or I can see me ordering the TSV just to stroke it when it gets delivered.

Well Mr Marple, fess up - which colour LG patent small Eva bag did you buy as Sunday's TSV? :giggle:

Hi everyone.
When this thread started I wondered what all the fuss was about with LG bags. Now I have a quilted Zoe, a nylon Romilly and i'm saving for a navy Jenny :heart:
You lot are a bad influence ;-)

Yes this is Lulu's second TSV. I think she will have one late November early December - just in time for Christmas.

Don't forget LG sale starts after Xmas and around the first week of January most of the sale stuff gets reduced by 70%. I must start saving up.

Yes this is Lulu's second TSV. I think she will have one late November early December - just in time for Christmas.

Don't forget LG sale starts after Xmas and around the first week of January most of the sale stuff gets reduced by 70%. I must start saving up.

Please, no more talk of LG sales! I've just tallied up and horrified myself at what i spent in the sale - i'd never have bought all that i did if i'd bought it all in one transaction. Instead i bought, then went back again at the further reductions, and again at 70% so kind of lost sight of what i was spending, got too focussed on the 'saving'. Cost aside though, standing back and reviewing my purchases i can honestly say that perhaps with one exception i have been using them since they arrived and can see me using them regularly. Unlike in the last sale when two items i bought which are lovely but i,ve never actually used them. I really need to go through all my bags and either start using them or sell them to recover some funds!

I agree Spartacus, it's madness. Since the beginning of June I have bought 4 bags and a purse (having returned a further 2 items) and have another on it's way (pink squishy thing sent today *gulp*) Although, one good thing has come out of having spent over a grand (she says, desperatly trying to find a silver lining) is that I now use a LG bag every day! Life is too short to be sat on a shelf, hehe!!

OH MY FREAKIN' GOD did I just say over a grand?!?!?

:mysmilie_476:

Wake up call!! The pink squishy thing will have to be all things to all women if it wants to survive, and the navy purse can stay where it is. But then again, no one or anything has suffered....and I am happy!

But still, sheesh, so wish I hadn't added that up :sweat:

Latest posts

Back