Lulu Guinness TSV 12th August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I agree Spartacus, it's madness. Since the beginning of June I have bought 4 bags and a purse (having returned a further 2 items) and have another on it's way (pink squishy thing sent today *gulp*) Although, one good thing has come out of having spent over a grand (she says, desperatly trying to find a silver lining) is that I now use a LG bag every day! Life is too short to be sat on a shelf, hehe!!

OH MY FREAKIN' GOD did I just say over a grand?!?!?

:mysmilie_476:

Wake up call!! The pink squishy thing will have to be all things to all women if it wants to survive, and the navy purse can stay where it is. But then again, no one or anything has suffered....and I am happy!

But still, sheesh, so wish I hadn't added that up :sweat:

But on the good side, think of how much you saved buying them in the sale. You should never count up
things like that. NEVER :cash:

Only two of the bags were from the sale :-(

But I agree, you should just love them and enjoy them and don't ever think about how much they cost!!

I am imposing a self-ban on any more LG until either the next TSV (if I like it) or the sale. Please ladies, feel free to give me a verbal kick up the aris if I even attempt to buy any more in the near future?!! :mysmilie_503:

:mysmilie_498:

But on the good side, think of how much you saved buying them in the sale. You should never count up
things like that. NEVER :cash:
And look on the bright side, you can have a nice bath tomorrow, and wait on your
pink squishy thing coming :envy:

I always struggle with purses/wallets because I like a really small coin purse and a credit card wallet as two separate items. I wish I liked what my mum called a "proper" purse but I don't. I dread having to replace the bliddy things. The coin purse isn't too bad but the credit card wallet is a struggle. I had a beautiful black Armani wallet that some barsteward nicked along with the rest of my handbag. I replaced it with a neat Ted Baker number but I don't love it. My coin purse is lovely simple Radley number.

I've bought LG purses as gifts but they're too big for me.

Caipirossi I put all my purchases from La Q on the one credit card and keep a note of what's due to hit. It keeps my spending well under control. Still if you can afford it and you love what you've bought then what the hell. Tomorrow is promised to no designer handbag loving chick!!

I agree Spartacus, it's madness. Since the beginning of June I have bought 4 bags and a purse (having returned a further 2 items) and have another on it's way (pink squishy thing sent today *gulp*) Although, one good thing has come out of having spent over a grand (she says, desperatly trying to find a silver lining) is that I now use a LG bag every day! Life is too short to be sat on a shelf, hehe!!

OH MY FREAKIN' GOD did I just say over a grand?!?!?

:mysmilie_476:

Wake up call!! The pink squishy thing will have to be all things to all women if it wants to survive, and the navy purse can stay where it is. But then again, no one or anything has suffered....and I am happy!

But still, sheesh, so wish I hadn't added that up :sweat:

I feel somewhat better knowing it's not just me!

But I agree, you should just love them and enjoy them and don't ever think about how much they cost!!

I am imposing a self-ban on any more LG until either the next TSV (if I like it) or the sale. Please ladies, feel free to give me a verbal kick up the aris if I even attempt to buy any more in the near future?!! :mysmilie_503:

:mysmilie_498:
Till the next time Capirossi :giggle:

one very good thing about this thread is it makes me feel much less guilty over what i have bought, just got 4 Lg bags in the sales, and resisted the TSV, glad i did, but am looking forward to seeing what the reviews are like. I want to try and save up for the next TSV and the sale, might even go down to London to visit her shop in Ellis Street, for the sale but wonder will it start straight after Xmas? sad i know but i am planning ahead. Is is me or is Q's website a bit better today?
x:happy:

That's bad news about your theft Tink. People really are scum aren't they?

I just got carried away with myself! It's not like I am penniless now but I feel so guilty. I am about to take a long, hard look at red polka Franka as I have never been 100% on her. Pink squishy will have a really careful scrutinize. If my jaw doesn't hit the ground on opening she's for the post office too! The stud bags I bought in the sale are classics, so I am happy with spending on them, as with the stone polka Franka. The red is saying Cath Kidston to me. That's it, it's going back!!

Who needs to pay for therapy when there's you lot and this forum?!! He he!!

Thanks for listening to my mental rambles ladies, I really appreciate it :) Xx

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

I know, i'll tell my OH not to get me a pressie for Christmas instead i could choose something from the LG post Christmas sale online and he could put it on his card. He loathes shopping so that could be a win win all round!

That's bad news about your theft Tink. People really are scum aren't they?

I just got carried away with myself! It's not like I am penniless now but I feel so guilty. I am about to take a long, hard look at red polka Franka as I have never been 100% on her. Pink squishy will have a really careful scrutinize. If my jaw doesn't hit the ground on opening she's for the post office too! The stud bags I bought in the sale are classics, so I am happy with spending on them, as with the stone polka Franka. The red is saying Cath Kidston to me. That's it, it's going back!!

Who needs to pay for therapy when there's you lot and this forum?!! He he!!

Thanks for listening to my mental rambles ladies, I really appreciate it :) Xx

I cant afforrd therapy having bought all these bags!

Ha ha!!! It's so good to know I am not alone!!

The LG sale starts straight after xmas, but I am 99% sure when I bought my e.large purple Jenny that I ordered it on xmas eve...I will log into my account tomorrow night and have a look.

I go for ages being really good, months, selling all my stuff I don't wear/use and taking bags and bags of stuff to charity, then this happens!!!! Mind you, I had a bad few months between hubbies accident, my nan dying, work pissing me off, 3 weeks off with stress...argh!! The bags I have bought and keeping are my treat to me for putting up with myself, ha ha!!!

Need to get back in that frame of mind. Am getting there now! Lol

The LG sale starts straight after xmas, but I am 99% sure when I bought my e.large purple Jenny that I ordered it on xmas eve...I will log into my account tomorrow night and have a look.

I go for ages being really good, months, selling all my stuff I don't wear/use and taking bags and bags of stuff to charity, then this happens!!!! Mind you, I had a bad few months between hubbies accident, my nan dying, work pissing me off, 3 weeks off with stress...argh!! The bags I have bought and keeping are my treat to me for putting up with myself, ha ha!!!

Well i wouldnt give it another thought, its done and you love nearly all the bags and you DESERVE them :mysmilie_480:

I feel somewhat better knowing it's not just me!

Oh no, you are not alone!

:happy: I was in London over the weekend, on return, read with so much interest to what you all have been up to .Good to be back home with you!

Till the next time Capirossi :giggle:

Good to have you back CTD!! And I know, but ssh!!!

one very good thing about this thread is it makes me feel much less guilty over what i have bought, just got 4 Lg bags in the sales, and resisted the TSV, glad i did, but am looking forward to seeing what the reviews are like. I want to try and save up for the next TSV and the sale, might even go down to London to visit her shop in Ellis Street, for the sale but wonder will it start straight after Xmas? sad i know but i am planning ahead. Is is me or is Q's website a bit better today?
x:happy:

Sounds like a plan to me. Novel idea that it is to me, I may even start saving for the sale. It'll be a challenge and may keep me from buying for the sake of....maybe I could buy the mini frame purse that says 'handbag money" on it to save my money in?! Pmsl. Only kidding ;-)

I know, i'll tell my OH not to get me a pressie for Christmas instead i could choose something from the LG post Christmas sale online and he could put it on his card. He loathes shopping so that could be a win win all round!

That also sounds like a plan! In fact, one of my best xmases ever was when hubby got all I put on a LG list, when I only expected one! :)

:mysmilie_853:Capirossi. You definitely needed those bags:bear: I think sometimes we all need to pamper ourselves, especially if we have had a rough deal and we don't get pampered by anyone else. We all need to remember that we deserve the best, and in your case it is Lulu Guinness that made you feel like that, so don't feel bad:up:

:mysmilie_853:Capirossi. You definitely needed those bags:bear: I think sometimes we all need to pamper ourselves, especially if we have had a rough deal and we don't get pampered by anyone else. We all need to remember that we deserve the best, and in your case it is Lulu Guinness that made you feel like that, so don't feel bad:up:

I'd go along with that. LG is my definite thing that I splurge on! I buy clothes but all from "normal" priced shops - LG is my luxury and, what the heck, I'm worth it!!

I'd go along with that. LG is my definite thing that I splurge on! I buy clothes but all from "normal" priced shops - LG is my luxury and, what the heck, I'm worth it!!

Thank you :)

I see the squishy lips are still on 3 ep and the mink is back in stock. I am gutted, I wanted the mink more than the pink :-( Just watched the video and I think I may have to send it back anyway.

The navy Franka is also showing, has been absent from my website for a while. And the large q.lips Jenny is back in red or black (sadly no navy). It was only showing as red t'other day.

So yes, any tsv's arrived yet?!

I would guess as it was the LG review in the wee hours of this morning the EPs will disappear tonight.

I think the pink squishy one will be stunningly gorgeous. I think the one I was lusting after in HoF was that colour in the Jenny.

I entered the comp on the LG website a couple of weeks ago to win a gold lips cutch. Just had an email saying I didn't win but sent me a £15 off my next order. Now is that enough to make me go shopping :)

Latest posts

Back