Lulu Guinness TSV 12th August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Capirossi! You have a suspicious mind! Just because I ask about an easy-pay code you jump to the conclusion that I have an LG purchase in mind!!!

Can I just say here and now that I might have, but then again, I might not!!

Seriously - I don't really have anything specific in mind, was just curious. Dennis Basso is back on (watched him earlier) and I do like his coats (he had a lovely faux leopard one!!) plus I like Ronni Nicole and she's on over the weekend too. You won't believe me but I honestly wasn't thinking LG.......for a change!!!:wink:

Hehe!!! It had to be asked :wink:

OOh I like to look at Dennis' coats too, although I've never tried one. I may take a peep at the tv guide when I do my ironing later :happy:

Is is me or did anyone else two bad reviews for the tsv today, on Q? I am sure i saw a couple of reviews earlier today and it had scored a disappointing 2.5, but they are not on Q's website tonight, perhaps i dreamt it. My cocosa order arrived today, the long awaited perforated wanda and the emily lips patent black bag, chuffed with both of them and cocosa's packaging was brilliant, the smell of the leather when i opened the box was a dead give away over what was inside, many thanks Tashasaw for the heads up about the sale, do you think we will keep this thread going until the next TSV! i have never been interested in Facebook or twitter but find this forum strangely compelling!

My lips Wanda bag arrived today from Cocosa. It was well packaged but I noticed there wasn't any dust bag. LBA - did you get dust bags with yours? Anyway, I am very pleased. I had ordered the little doll face mini purse last week from LG site also, but got an email saying it was no longer in stock. However, they are sending me a Swarovski lip zip top one instead. :happy:

Yes, both of the bags came with dustbags, and in a great cocosa giftbag, not that i want that but i was impressed with their service, am so pleased i ordered the emily lips bag, it's much better than i thought it would be, still lusting over a navy Jenny though!

Is is me or did anyone else two bad reviews for the tsv today, on Q? I am sure i saw a couple of reviews earlier today and it had scored a disappointing 2.5, but they are not on Q's website tonight, perhaps i dreamt it.

No reviews showing for the TSV small patent Eva bag but if you have been looking at numerous bags, have you maybe got that mixed up somehow with the reviews for the medium leather Eva bag (item no. 100878), as there are only a couple of reviews for that one totalling 2.5? :mysmilie_515:

My lips Wanda bag arrived today from Cocosa. It was well packaged but I noticed there wasn't any dust bag. LBA - did you get dust bags with yours? Anyway, I am very pleased. I had ordered the little doll face mini purse last week from LG site also, but got an email saying it was no longer in stock. However, they are sending me a Swarovski lip zip top one instead. :happy:

Bluebell all LG bags come with a dustbag. You could try Cocosa's customer service and ask them to send you one or maybe a discount if they don't have one.

Is is me or did anyone else two bad reviews for the tsv today, on Q? I am sure i saw a couple of reviews earlier today and it had scored a disappointing 2.5, but they are not on Q's website tonight, perhaps i dreamt it. My cocosa order arrived today, the long awaited perforated wanda and the emily lips patent black bag, chuffed with both of them and cocosa's packaging was brilliant, the smell of the leather when i opened the box was a dead give away over what was inside, many thanks Tashasaw for the heads up about the sale, do you think we will keep this thread going until the next TSV! i have never been interested in Facebook or twitter but find this forum strangely compelling!

I am glad you like your bags. I have the emily in red and it is one of my most used LG bag.

I looked at the reviews and they are all 5 star except for 1. The score is 4.7

It would be nice to keep this thread going - I don't feel alone in my Lulu :heart: addiction

With all this Lulu talk I am now checking out people's handbags when I'm out and about. I've never taken much notice before. Quite enjoying the new found interest. Not spotted any Lulu's yet.

The TSV seems to be getting positive reviews so far. Hope everyone that ordered is happy with theirs.

The previous TSV, the quilted lips wanda, is back on EZ pay again - no mink though.

I wish they'd load a video clip of the patent Franka, I've never seen it on air, and having bought and loved the stone one from the LG sale, I'd like to see how it looks in other colourways - just to look you understand!:cheeky:

With all this Lulu talk I am now checking out people's handbags when I'm out and about. I've never taken much notice before. Quite enjoying the new found interest. Not spotted any Lulu's yet.
That has been one of my habits as well, I have done that since I started using handbags.
Before I used to guess if they were leather or faux leather, but as I grew older I used to guess the designer:giggle: I also look at shoes, (usually whilst sitting in the London tubes)the variety of them, sometimes wondering how on earth do they manage to walk, or how hot those wearing boots will be. I really admired some of the new flip flop styled sandals this time when I was "shoes spotting" They really look very nice on well pedicured feet:happy:

I ended up buying the TSV in black, after feeling good about resisting it all day! The patent leather is gorgeous and it looks a million dollars - really classy. I noticed that one of the reviewers on QVC said that the lining was loose and more of an insert, but mine is fixed. The lining is beautiful btw. Also, it stands on the studs so the bottom won't get damaged. Unfortunately though, mine had a 2-3" crease on one of the sides and I'm a bit of a fussy britches, so decided to send it back. I've since stuffed a pair of socks inside and now it's hardly noticeable, so maybe I'll keep it after all. I do love it.:heart: However, when you're paying so much money, I'd expect a perfect bag to begin with. I can't understand how they bungled the dust bag though, as it's way too small. You can just about stuff the bag in without the tissue, if you squish the handle down. I like to keep the tissue in mine, so will have to find another bag to keep it in. The shoulder strap is all wrong for this shape of bag and looks weird on, but maybe that's just me. I'd only use it handheld or over the arm (and I've tried it on with my winter coat and seems to fit). It's definitely a bag for when you're all dressed up. I can get all my essentials in and my Kindle too, so I'm happy with the size.

I've seen the Franka in the cherry red Spartacus and it's beautiful.

I've sent the navy Pollyanna back. My hubby said the colour seemed a bit dull after the black. Lovely bag but not quite right for me. It's also hard to pay full price after such great bargains in the LG sale and I'd have to be over the moon with a bag to pay the full whack.

Roll on the next LG sale. I want some more!:happy:

Somewhere in this forum I asked if QVC sends the Lulu bags in the Lulu boxes, I don't think anyone noticed the query .
I just wondered, because my Ruthie was squeezed into a plastic bag, I was not very pleased , especially as the P&P is steep:mad:

Somewhere in this forum I asked if QVC sends the Lulu bags in the Lulu boxes, I don't think anyone noticed the query .
I just wondered, because my Ruthie was squeezed into a plastic bag, I was not very pleased , especially as the P&P is steep:mad:

Hi caretodiffer

The boxes that my bags came in from Lulu direct were massive. I think I could have squeezed in those boxes myself at a push. ;-) QVC sent out my Lulu bags in sturdy boxes, but were sized to fit the bag. I don't blame you not being pleased with a plastic bag. I wouldn't be either and it doesn't make sense, as it wouldn't take much to damage them in the post.

Last edited:
Hi caretodiffer

The boxes that my bags came in from Lulu direct were massive. I think I could have squeezed in those boxes myself at a push. ;-) QVC sent out my Lulu bags in sturdy boxes, but were sized to fit the bag. I don't blame you not being pleased with a plastic bag. I wouldn't be either and it doesn't make sense, as it wouldn't take much to damage them in the post.
Exactly:handshake: It was protected from rain:rain: etc, but not from sharps. Luckily, the bag was not damaged:happy:

Just had an email from LG saying due to a technical error the red lips purse was actually not in stock - am now gutted as I really wanted that and with my voucher was a real bargain :dull: Might just have to go and have a look to see if anything else takes my fancy to use the voucher on :thinking:

Aw, that's a shame Rosey. Keep checking the website regularly in case anything else reappears that had been in the sale. Items have been popping up on and off since the sale officially ended.

Just had an email from LG saying due to a technical error the red lips purse was actually not in stock - am now gutted as I really wanted that and with my voucher was a real bargain :dull: Might just have to go and have a look to see if anything else takes my fancy to use the voucher on :thinking:

I had the same email regarding my doll face purse :(:(:(

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Silk cushion covers from foreign shores eBay make great dust bags for handbags. You can get them with zips or the envelope type closure and in oddles of different sizes and colours. I often put the dustbags in mine to keep their shape or bubble wrap and then keep them in the cushion covers. You can even buy the cushion covers in the colour of your bag so you haven't got to work out which one is which colour. Well it amuses me!

Silk cushion covers from foreign shores eBay make great dust bags for handbags. You can get them with zips or the envelope type closure and in oddles of different sizes and colours. I often put the dustbags in mine to keep their shape or bubble wrap and then keep them in the cushion covers. You can even buy the cushion covers in the colour of your bag so you haven't got to work out which one is which colour. Well it amuses me!

What a good idea Tinkerbelle, I shall go & have a look at some myself I think! :up:

Latest posts

Back