Lulu Guinness TSV 12th August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got the red lips purse listed on here - it was reduced from £160 to £42. So with the £15 off I only paid £27 - a real bargain. Now one happy lady :)

Hi Rosey, I reckon that's the same one as I got in the LG sale - red nappa lips? If so then it's gorgeous, I think you'll love it! :happy:

No reviews showing for the TSV small patent Eva bag but if you have been looking at numerous bags, have you maybe got that mixed up somehow with the reviews for the medium leather Eva bag (item no. 100878), as there are only a couple of reviews for that one totalling 2.5? :mysmilie_515:

Yes, I've noticed that, the other "regular" Evas have not scored very highly, largely due to quality/finishing issues with the leather facing on the large lips clasp.....

Bluebell all LG bags come with a dustbag. You could try Cocosa's customer service and ask them to send you one or maybe a discount if they don't have one.

I agree. I had the same thing when I ordered the LG "Voyage" tote a couple of months back from QVC - no dust bag so I phoned them, explained that I knew that ALL LG bags came with dust bags and they sent me one within a week! Got to be worth a try.

Hi caretodiffer

The boxes that my bags came in from Lulu direct were massive. I think I could have squeezed in those boxes myself at a push. ;-) QVC sent out my Lulu bags in sturdy boxes, but were sized to fit the bag. I don't blame you not being pleased with a plastic bag. I wouldn't be either and it doesn't make sense, as it wouldn't take much to damage them in the post.

Yeah, seconded. Mine have always come in a box from Lulu and almost always from QVC - and on the occasions when they haven't I've rung up and complained! One time, I ordered the patent Maddy bag and it only came in a plastic bag and the patent was scuffed so I had to send it back. I had a bit of a job trying to get the CS lady to understand that I wanted the replacement IN A BOX!! She said "well, if it doesn't come in a box I can always send you a box afterwards"?!? :taphead:

Just had an email from LG saying due to a technical error the red lips purse was actually not in stock - am now gutted as I really wanted that and with my voucher was a real bargain :dull: Might just have to go and have a look to see if anything else takes my fancy to use the voucher on :thinking:

Oh no! Bummer. Have you looked on eBay because there were some nappa lips purses on there? Definitely saw black and mink recently, not sure about red though but worth looking or just searching on those terms - good luck!

Oh no! Bummer. Have you looked on eBay because there were some nappa lips purses on there? Definitely saw black and mink recently, not sure about red though but worth looking or just searching on those terms - good luck!

I have the black nappa French purse for sale if anyone is interested :D

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Hehe!!! It had to be asked :wink:

OOh I like to look at Dennis' coats too, although I've never tried one. I may take a peep at the tv guide when I do my ironing later :happy:

Well, I have to say, I have quite a few Dennis coats (not on the scale of my LG addiction though!), from faux fur coats and jackets to macs - they are all brilliant, far better quality than Centrigrade and believe me, I've tried them!

I phoned CS at Cocosa and they are going to put a £15credit on my account as I didn't get the dust bag. Too bad their LG sale has ended or may have been tempted to use the discount against an Emily bag!! It was still showing in stock when the sale ended. I wonder if they would still sell me one!!

Strange thing is I just got a despatch email from LG - with tracking information for a parcel 0.5kg. The order number is the one for the purse. So I am now confused - fingers crossed I get my purse :thinking:

Strange thing is I just got a despatch email from LG - with tracking information for a parcel 0.5kg. The order number is the one for the purse. So I am now confused - fingers crossed I get my purse :thinking:

Oh I hope our purses are on the way!! Did they tell you they had refunded you? They did with me. I'm gutted :(

Oh I hope our purses are on the way!! Did they tell you they had refunded you? They did with me. I'm gutted :(

Yes I had an email this morning quoting the order number and saying due to a technical problem with the website the item I ordered was unavailable and that they had processed a refund. Then just before 8pm I got a despatch email with a link to the UPS tracking.

Fingers crossed - hope we do get them. Well at least I have something on its way - no idea what yet. Assume it will be delivered on monday - will keep you posted.

Hello everyone, I've been away for the weekend and just catching up. Took my Lulu leather romilly from the sale and my mink wallet which also came from the sale, and they served me very well! They're lovely. I think I will be selling the Pollyanna clutch in mink as I don't really think I'll get much use out of it to justify the cost, even though it was bought in the sale. Capriossi did you get the quilted lips nappa from QVC, was it a keeper?

Hello everyone, I've been away for the weekend and just catching up. Took my Lulu leather romilly from the sale and my mink wallet which also came from the sale, and they served me very well! They're lovely. I think I will be selling the Pollyanna clutch in mink as I don't really think I'll get much use out of it to justify the cost, even though it was bought in the sale. Capriossi did you get the quilted lips nappa from QVC, was it a keeper?

Is that the confetti one NP?!

My quilted lips Wanda came, didn't do anything for me so is going back tomorrow..am relieved actually as I've spent way too much money lately! Did you also get the red polka dot Franka? I'm in two minds about whether to keep mine.

Really pi**ed off now. I have been following the tracking details of the parcel as contained in the despatch email over the weekend right from despatched from Northampton on Friday afternoon and this morning it was out for delivery at 6.10 am. Then at 9.58 the tracking changed to 'A delivery Change Request for this package will be processed/Return to sender pending.

at 10.02 am - the tracking changed to 'The package is being held for intercept processing.

Seems like LG have requested UPS not to deliver it.

I phoned LG customer service and got the following as a response.
Dear Mrs Smith,
Thank you for contacting our warehouse team.
Unfortunately the your order 35026 has been cancelled, please refer to our email below which was sent to you on Friday 17th August 2012.
We are very sorry that you received a dispatch email, again this was down to an error in our system which explains the status of delivery on the UPS website ‘The package is being held for intercept processing’.
We are sorry for any inconveniences caused.

I think they are playing games. I wonder if they decided that I had got too good a bargain so decided to stop the delivery? I mean how else could they have shipped something they didn't have. The tracking wouldnt have gone all the way through the process if they hadnt actually shipped seomthing?

I have emailed them again and asked them to explain but it definately now does not look like I will be getting my purse:confused:

Is that the confetti one NP?!

My quilted lips Wanda came, didn't do anything for me so is going back tomorrow..am relieved actually as I've spent way too much money lately! Did you also get the red polka dot Franka? I'm in two minds about whether to keep mine.

Yep that's the one. I'm keeping the polka dot Franka. I think this is it on the LG spending for a bit now!

Latest posts

Back