I love Stacey!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I loved her aqua something or other lipglosses. One of the few make up items I've ever bought from QVC. It was so good I immediately bought a second set. But that was MP not YBF. Four colours in a kit. I used every scrap of every single one.

Ive only ever used her brow liner but I do like it and my daughter thinks its the bees knees. I thought Debbie looked beautiful once she applied the YBF make up to her bare face - well done Debbie

That imitation vacation beee-yooty oil looks like gravy browning.

Lol at Gravy Browning! I nearly bought that earlier BurlyBear, but then I came to my senses thankfully, not sure if an occasion would ever come up that would require me to wear such a thing. Did look lovely on the models though

I dunno if Stacey has mentioned it in the last 30 seconds, but did you realise she was a model once?

Last edited:
I loved her aqua something or other lipglosses. One of the few make up items I've ever bought from QVC. It was so good I immediately bought a second set. But that was MP not YBF. Four colours in a kit. I used every scrap of every single one.

They still sell a lot of models prefer on e bay. i didn't mind models prefer as it was cheap and the quality ok for the price.

I really like Stacey but I wish she'd ditch the very severe tailored jacket/collar up/padded shoulder look.

Soften it down a little, girlfren'

I thought exactley the same yesterday BB, and thought her style is so old fashioned what with the dynasty clothes, horrible big flash jewellery and her hair. While she really suits a bob I dont know about it being coiffured into a helmet shape and her high lights are a kind of grey colour. Sorry to be so picky but us girlfriends are meant to advise each other , right? :wink: She would look better if she just ditched the rollers and glittery hairbands and dressed normally.

she is kind of nice but the very hard sell is a bit old fashioned. i think she said that the yellow powder compact in the hot pick is £17 when sold seperatly. i would rather buy a benefit product tbh...the hot pick looks a bit cheap tbh. she is funny though and i like watching her but never tempted to buy

Ive only ever used her brow liner but I do like it and my daughter thinks its the bees knees. I thought Debbie looked beautiful once she applied the YBF make up to her bare face - well done Debbie

I thought the exact opposite,,I think she looked better bare faced, the make up looked very dated and made her look much older.

One of my daughters bought a TSV of YBF products in a case a few years ago and it was cheap rubbish IMO and as the case handle was broken it went straight back.
I bought this TSV too and it went back. I thought the quality was cheap but all the raves about brow pencil made me to go on wait list.

i must be the only person who doesn't get the brows thing. i think all those made up/painted on brows make people look like coco the clown. it's pretty obvious even on tv but in real life......

Watched my first stacey show last night with DF.First one I've seen since staceys been back at QVC.

Have to say stacey or the make up did nothing for me.Both looked dated and out of touch.Like someone has said,I bought all her models prefer stuff and all her TSV's including a YBF one....now? nope not doing it for me whatsover.

Maybe its because I'm totally off QVC or because I've gone back to the *dreaded high street* but everything looked old dated and overpriced last night.I still struggle a bit not to buy from Laura Geller....but wouldn't be bothered to watch stacey again.

I think shes a very likeable character but it was too desperate last night girlfriend.....

Last edited:
I like Stacy, am watching her now and Amica looks simply gorgeous :happy:
I so like her 202118 ybf Empower Your Beauty Collection but I m not ordering it, because I don't need her eye shadows, I have them, still untouched from one of her TSV (the ostrich case collection)....but I like the lipstick, gloss collection in that collection....:thinking:....... No, still not buying!!

I like Stacy, am watching her now and Amica looks simply gorgeous :happy: I so like her 02118 ybf Empower Your Beauty Collection but I m not ordering it, because I don't need her eye shadows, I have them, still untouched from one of her TSV (the ostrich case collection)....but I like the lipstick, gloss collection in that collection....:thinking:....... No, still not buying!!
I'm watching too. Love make up and love watching her shows. I wont be buying either BUT I am a sucker for stuff that comes in bags and cases, like the black case filled with makeup that is coming up later. I have got more bags and cases in my stash than you can shake a stick at so not sure why I still love them.....but I do! No, mustn't!

I saw some of the show with Debbie. Stacey is fun, but her look is very dated - she looks like she is getting ready for the Ambassador's Ball in the Ferrero Rocher advert. And as for the gushing t-callers!

A lot of the make-up looked fairly dodgy. When Debbie asked for a close-up on her eyes you could clearly see where the mascara had drifted onto her upper cheek. And her lippy colour was not good either.

I can see why people get caught up in it all, but you could end up spending quite a lot of money on some pretty mediocre make-up :thinking:

Reflexgirl, did you see the sets on the other day with Benefit. They were lovely and looked good quality,
and more up to date. Was tempted myself

Latest posts

Back