I love Stacey!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i must be the only person who doesn't get the brows thing. i think all those made up/painted on brows make people look like coco the clown. it's pretty obvious even on tv but in real life......
I over plucked my eye brows when it was all fashion, janie, so now I need to fill in (not for thick brows that are in fashion) and I find Stacy's eye brow pencil the best:happy:

the best one was that huge red mock croc a few years back. loved it!

I've got that,i think it was called the Monaco collection. Only TSV I've bought where i loved everything, apart from the goldy nail polish.

Reflexgirl, did you see the sets on the other day with Benefit. They were lovely and looked good quality,
and more up to date. Was tempted myself
No, would really have loved to have seen that but was out so missed that show unfortunately. Have bought benefit before from dreaded high street - the skinny jeans cream eyeshadow/liner is brill and doesnt budge all day. I've also got the "realness of concealness" which is good quality too, small but seems to last a long time and a pencil eyeliner which is nice and soft but doesnt stay as long as Jemma Kidds eyepencils. There mascara has been a bit hit and miss with me - the first one I bought was really great and then the second seemed really dry and have not bought the mascara since, wouldnt mind trying the new one they have now though. I love the packaging, its quirky!

I over plucked my eye brows when it was all fashion, janie, so now I need to fill in (not for thick brows that are in fashion) and I find Stacy's eye brow pencil the best:happy:

i did too but they always grew back. it always seems really weird to me that stacey's missing the whole outer halfs.
that woman who used to come with the cut out eyebrow shapes that you coloured through were the worst.

reflexgirl - i started weakening when stacey said the shadows went with each other down the rows. sounded so much more appealing than just a load of mixed colours.

The best lip glosses I ever had were Staceys models prefer double ended ones, they were vanilla and fruity smelling, which I wasnt mad about but they made my lips look the best and I wish she would do them again. I thought I saw one in the black mock croc case .....:thinking:

reflexgirl - i started weakening when stacey said the shadows went with each other down the rows. sounded so much more appealing than just a load of mixed colours.
I know, I loved that too. I am such a make up junkie, I just love trying new stuff!! Havent ordered though, trying to keep a check on finances at the moment - Huff!

The best lip glosses I ever had were Staceys models prefer double ended ones, they were vanilla and fruity smelling, which I wasnt mad about but they made my lips look the best and I wish she would do them again. I thought I saw one in the black mock croc case .....:thinking:
Methinks the croc case will be on its way soon to you reflexgirl (friend) LOL

awwwwwwwwwwww, she was so choked up i only got the gist of what she said but loved stacey's genuine concern for amica.

the best one was that huge red mock croc a few years back. loved it!

Yes, that was great, it was the one with the lipstick that had the light on, wasn't it:happy: I also bought the ostrich case, I think the primer was in that..........I only tried the primer, because I had not heard of it much before (and I have already written about it) I still have the small red make-up bag, ideal for holidays.

I'm watching too. Love make up and love watching her shows. I wont be buying either BUT I am a sucker for stuff that comes in bags and cases, like the black case filled with makeup that is coming up later. I have got more bags and cases in my stash than you can shake a stick at so not sure why I still love them.....but I do! No, mustn't!
Snap: I collect bagged items. reflexgirl, have you got the woven bag from Decleor, that is amazing and holds lots, and it looks classy.
I also have the similar bag from Elemis in burgundy, also good value. I was not very impressed with the patent plastic bags. I also got Elemis's Union Jack case :doh:
Like you, I am liking that Stacy's mock croc case

If it had the primer, I would have bought it, nowadays, if there is a problem, I would send it back........not keep them as I did before.

I have tons of make up but I am weakening on the black mock croc case of makeup - HELP ME PLEASE!

I am not ordering it:bear: even though it looks very good value..........I won't be using any eye shadows, I like the lip colour .It will still be there on a later date, if you really, really, really want it, but don't get it now:mysmilie_853:

Methinks the croc case will be on its way soon to you reflexgirl (friend) LOL

I resisted Sparklybarbs! There was a time when I would have just ordered and figured out how to pay for everything later, but I am a recovering QVC-aholic so am not so impulsive now - especially with the help of all you guys!!Thanks

i've got loads of molton brown bags cluttering up the place and a few liz earles. i can remember when everyone was more excited about the liz earle tsv bag than the contents ;)

i did too but they always grew back. it always seems really weird to me that stacey's missing the whole outer halfs.
that woman who used to come with the cut out eyebrow shapes that you coloured through were the worst.
I am growing mine also:happy: At the moment they look as if I have forgotten to pluck them, but soon, they will fill out some of the line. Luckily I never shaved them like so many of my friends did:eek: They shaved not all of them, but like Stacy, the brows from the arc so that they can draw in. Mine are just narrow and like I said, they are growing:happy:

I resisted Sparklybarbs! There was a time when I would have just ordered and figured out how to pay for everything later, but I am a recovering QVC-aholic so am not so impulsive now - especially with the help of all you guys!!Thanks

Christmas suprises are my weakness. I had easy pays down to hardly anything, and these next few months are not too
good, but better than they used to be. So we're all recovering . You did well, this site definately helps

I am growing mine also:happy: At the moment they look as if I have forgotten to pluck them, but soon, they will fill out some of the line. Luckily I never shaved them like so many of my friends did:eek: They shaved not all of them, but like Stacy, the brows from the arc so that they can draw in. Mine are just narrow and like I said, they are growing:happy:

since i've had to wear varifocals i can't really see my stragglers so ignore them. lol

Caretodiffer - yes I have the woven decleor one - good quality and nice looking I agree. I didnt like the blue patent elemis bag much and its just sitting in a drawer under the spare bed along with others (eek). I have a white carry case from BE from years ago when it was a tsv. I keep all my BE in there but have gone off using BE at the moment. I have a laurie greiner make up box from a couple of years ago on my dressing table which I love and so keep all my "currently being used" make up in there.

I got 2 of these and they look so lovely
$%28KGrHqFHJBMFBWFogSKOBQY%29kNPlvQ~~60_12.JPG

The other one is this one, on one occasion,we went for a wedding do, nearby, I was not sure if we will be stopping over night because it was really close by, under £10 by taxi. We took the car, and I packed all my necessities in this large bag, including a nightie, spare panties etc. in it.

$%28KGrHqZHJDgF!uhvM7qwBQQ3tlUs,g~~60_12.JPG

What is it about bags and most women. As soon as i see a set , if it has a bag with it i'm sold.
Got the Liz Earle TSV (2) cause of the bag. One for me, and one for daughter, easy pays of course he he

What is it about bags and most women. As soon as i see a set , if it has a bag with it i'm sold.
Got the Liz Earle TSV (2) cause of the bag. One for me, and one for daughter, easy pays of course he he
I dont know why either!! Weird! I have the silver decleor bag that Caretodiffer has just posted - it is really nice - cant believe what you got in it though!!

Latest posts

Back