Lulu Guiness sale already started....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes I had my email saying it was on earlier - I didn't buy anything either. Nothing cheap enough yet that I really wanted - will wait till the 70% reductions. Also they normally put more bags in along the way so might put some better ones in.

I spy a Jenny in Midnight Blue!!! But like Rosey will wait until its 70% and hope it will still be there.

I just sent one back to Q!! It was too navy and not enough shiny midnight for my liking!

I'm hoping she adds some stock as I don't like anything on there.

Wish she would do a leather or patent Jenny minus the lips.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I'm going to hold off also until the further reductions! Am more tempted as the reductions get better!!!

Hi :wave: Wean me off QVC

:mysmilie_357:

I'm glad you decided to join us. I've been looking forward to the Lulu sale, bit disappointed with it. Not as good as the last one.

I was hoping for a mink Wanda so a bit disappointed. Looking forward to more designs appearing.

Ah thank you very much Wrongsideof40! Am so grateful to this forum for all the top tips and inside info. Took me a while to join in, been hanging around watching for so long that It was like meeting a 'z' list celeb when Burly replied to my other post.

Ah thank you very much Wrongsideof40! Am so grateful to this forum for all the top tips and inside info. Took me a while to join in, been hanging around watching for so long that It was like meeting a 'z' list celeb when Burly replied to my other post.

Z list!!! :eek: Ooh dear.
Noooooooooooooo BB has to be at least A list in Shopping Telly land. Seriously, welcome to the fun.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome from me too! Although Burlz ain't going to be happy with being a z lister, he he!!

Mia - the mink Wanda, do you mean the striped one? They were in the summer sale. They may have a few left somewhere, am hoping for some old stock myself :D

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

I am dithering over the black small Jenny, I don't know whether to wait and see if it comes down further. But I actually need a purse, so I'm in a dither

Welcome from me too! Although Burlz ain't going to be happy with being a z lister, he he!!

Mia - the mink Wanda, do you mean the striped one? They were in the summer sale. They may have a few left somewhere, am hoping for some old stock myself :D

It's the quilted lips Wanda in Mink that I wanted. I have it in black and love it. I am tempted by the Lola but do I really need another black bag?????

I am dithering over the black small Jenny, I don't know whether to wait and see if it comes down further. But I actually need a purse, so I'm in a dither

It's the quilted lips Wanda in Mink that I wanted. I have it in black and love it. I am tempted by the Lola but do I really need another black bag?????

The Jenny is fab. I have two of the large and one extra large. I highly recommend! It's a popular bag so it may sell out before the reductions, but I'd want to hold out too!

Ah Mia that was a Q special, it won't be on her website :-( The mink is lush in that bag, and I always fancy the black too!

That's what I keep thinking.........I know for a fact that if I buy it within a week it will be even lower!

It's a dilemma isn't it?! The fab ladies on here kept saying "how would you feel if it sold out before you got it? If you would be really gutted, then get it now"!!

I wonder if people have less money this time of year, and maybe the bags are slower to sell? Argh, am so glad I'm not buying this time around!!

I bought the pop art vanity bag and the make up bag. Have liked them for ages, so went for them.

My OH i think has got me the zipped purse for coins for Christmas (at my suggestion through daugher)

i hope LOL

I bought the pop art vanity bag and the make up bag. Have liked them for ages, so went for them.

My OH i think has got me the zipped purse for coins for Christmas (at my suggestion through daugher)

i hope LOL

Nice Babs! Nice xmas treat, and why not?! :)

The Jenny is fab. I have two of the large and one extra large. I highly recommend! It's a popular bag so it may sell out before the reductions, but I'd want to hold out too!

Ah Mia that was a Q special, it won't be on her website :-( The mink is lush in that bag, and I always fancy the black too!

Some of the qvc special bags were available in the July Sale - the perforated Wanda's and the Purple Suzi - I think they were qvc 'exclusive'.

Some of the qvc special bags were available in the July Sale - the perforated Wanda's and the Purple Suzi - I think they were qvc 'exclusive'.

Oh yeah, they were too. Hmm, so they weren't exclusive to Q?!

Well, what a disappointment!

Nothing in the LG sale has caught my eye at all. I'm not even convinced that 70% off will persuade me to buy.

So I trogged along to Birchwood a few days ago. Nothing there. Nowt. nada.

And then 3 days ago I called in at Cheshire Oaks. The LG Outlet shop there was more interesting* but not enough for me to splash the cash.
Also popped into Mulberry (which was packed - is Mulberry the new Chavtastic brand?). The only bag in there I lied was £1400, which was rather more than I planned to spend - tho it was reduced from £4000, which to be fair was a good reduction.

So I am new-toy-less. Very disappointed.

* quite a bit of older stock at the outlet. I noticed: silver stud wanda (£195), confetti wanda (95), black velour wanda (165), mink striped wanda, black/white striped wanda, plus lots of others.

Cheers,
karen

Latest posts

Back