Alice Cooper

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orville is definately a duck. As for Chloe I would say she reminds me of Mick Ronson in his Ziggy Stardust days more than anyone else.

Yes you're right Orville was a green duck (my mistake) and he was a baby all be it a flippin large baby - he wore a nappy!!

Yes you're right Orville was a green duck (my mistake) and he was a baby all be it a flippin large baby - he wore a nappy!!

I saw him at a Butlins 70's weekend a couple of years ago, he was just as annoying then!!

Are you sure he wasn't a goose?! Goslings are green. Ducklings are yellow?

Have we gone far enough into la la land now?

I actually googled it to check because I thought I remembered it was yellow lol and it came up as Keith Harris and Orville the duck. I really must get out more lol

Cancelled for the foreseeable future….

Tunnel_zpsab765a45.jpg

Oh Janie seems like you and SparklyBarbs are a double act - you've both accused me of bringing it up, whereas I only commented on a previous poster. So accusing me of deliberate déjà vu is quite amusing. Please don't get worked up over my posts, its not worth it. Easier to ignore me hun. I obviously get to you which I really don't mean to. As I realised last time I must have got you worked up, I've avoided commenting on your posts, I'd advise you accordingly. There's always the pm facility. Barbs asked me to carry on posting so I may well do. I wish you Janie a happy Easter and hopefully we can all live and let live. Night all :)

thought you weren't posting again "in case you upset someone" . sorry to disappoint you but you don't upset or interest me. i was just stating the facts. try and keep on topic please.

He's a duck, he's on a Farm Foods advert where Keith Harris makes a comment about what they sell with pancakes.

Oh Janie seems like you and SparklyBarbs are a double act - you've both accused me of bringing it up, whereas I only commented on a previous poster. So accusing me of deliberate déjà vu is quite amusing. Please don't get worked up over my posts, its not worth it. Easier to ignore me hun. I obviously get to you which I really don't mean to. As I realised last time I must have got you worked up, I've avoided commenting on your posts, I'd advise you accordingly. There's always the pm facility. Barbs asked me to carry on posting so I may well do. I wish you Janie a happy Easter and hopefully we can all live and let live. Night all :)
If you read the thread WG made a discrete reference to admiring presenters nothing else, you were the one that brought it out into the open EE. I don't think that patronising another forum member is necessary or helpful.

I tell you what AY's penchant for smokey eyes has a lot to answer for - how did we get onto Orville he was too young for kohl eyeliner ...

I think it is Alice Cooper as in the rocker who bites heads off bats on stage (allegedely) and had hits with "schools out" and "poison". Jet black scruffy hair, black eyeliner and loads of wrinkles because he is rather old. A dead ringer for Chloe Everton if ever I saw one.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

He most certainly is not!

Alice is an American legend and pioneer of shock rock and Ozzie Osbourne is the Brit God of metal and bat killer.
That woman on QVC is most certainly not an erudite, entertaining and extremely intelligent person like Alice nor does she seem to grasp the importance of image as he does.

My daughter met Alice Cooper at an event at Battersea power station.She was working for Jagermeister and was chatting to him at the bar for some time,when he left she commented to her manager about how nice the old bloke with the eyeliner was....he thought it was hilarious thatshe had no idea who he was,but then she's only 20!

of course not, but it's friendly & polite to do so is it not?

The point Graham was making that no-one is obliged to but if they don't it doesn't mean they should be accused of thinking x, y or z! After all many people don't have time to read or reply to all threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back