What is missing?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
Every now and then I suddenly think "I haven't seen xxxx for ages".

I am talking about items that used to be on all the time. then you suddenly realise you haven't seen them for years.

The item that just came to mind was the inversion table (they also had them on IW too).

Have you noticed any regular items that have disappeared?

I am mainly interested in gadgets and household stuff, but I suppose I will let you mention makeup etc lol.

Every now and then I suddenly think "I haven't seen xxxx for ages".

I am talking about items that used to be on all the time. then you suddenly realise you haven't seen them for years.

The item that just came to mind was the inversion table (they also had them on IW too).

Have you noticed any regular items that have disappeared?

I am mainly interested in gadgets and household stuff, but I suppose I will let you mention makeup etc lol.

I remember when they used to sell the magic bullet, i always wanted one of them, seems like its been replaced by the Ninja

Has that sink unblocker thing been on recently? I had to use mine yesterday and it didn't bloomin' work so that has been on my mind today.

Also, what about the gold plating system? Or those metal plates that you put in a bowl to clean silver.

I bought a Magic Bullet (from Woolworths just before it closed).

It was good for a while, then it started to leak from the axle into the motor, so haven't used it for a few years.

The ninja is a better design, the motor is at the top so there is nothing to leak.

I bought a Magic Bullet (from Woolworths just before it closed).

It was good for a while, then it started to leak from the axle into the motor, so haven't used it for a few years.

Mayb i had a lucky escape then :thinking:

Has that sink unblocker thing been on recently? I had to use mine yesterday and it didn't bloomin' work so that has been on my mind today.

Also, what about the gold plating system? Or those metal plates that you put in a bowl to clean silver.

I bought the metal plate at an ideal home event, it was useless (aluminium foil works just the same).

Another useless item that has disappeared is the Zilo smellkiller.

What about the Jewellery Cleaner gadget which used to appear quite regularly? Can't remember the name of the guest presenter but he succeeded in selling one to me! It has two bowls which pulsate to remove the dirt and I have to say that I'm always impressed when I remember to use it......:nod:

What about that chap, Malcolm I think and all the lock and lock and lock and lock and lock and lock and lock boxes?

Now where on earth did he disappear to?

Oh and what happened to his moustache?

:mysmilie_859:

Malcolm was doing a demonstration in a Department Store in a nearby town either last year or the one before. Didn't he move across to IW?

What about that chap, Malcolm I think and all the lock and lock and lock and lock and lock and lock and lock boxes?

Now where on earth did he disappear to?

Oh and what happened to his moustache?

:mysmilie_859:

Hes occasionally on Ideal world with Lock and Lock

I miss the old days where they brought us the weird and wonderful... now it's just gardening, cosmetics and clothes... and even they're the same things over and over again.

Whatever happened to all those inventors with their own products?

The fizz, fire, passion, laughter, critiques, tongue in cheek comments. Forum seems, dare I say a little flat and lack lustre these days. Just an observation. :sad:

The fizz, fire, passion, laughter, critiques, tongue in cheek comments. Forum seems, dare I say a little flat and lack lustre these days. Just an observation. :sad:

Get posting then and make it more fun however i think its great atm :clapping:

Oh, I might get really feisty and snap my Lock & Lock at you Snowstorm......:mysmilie_61:

Right I KNEW I still had some old stuff from days gone by lurking about the back of the cupboard under the stairs :wink: so just went for a look

Now some of these might have been from other shopping channels - can't quite remember

No Wet Wonderfoam
Quick N Brite
Astonish
A set of multi coloured feather dusters

I also definitely bought my Bissell ProHeat Carpet Cleaner from QVC years ago and still use it regularly.

When Lj used to be the techy guest she used to always present the flat portable aerial and the fancy all in one remote control. I liked her pity she left :(

Are you actually Ellis (aka manic housewife from IW) by any chance Cheetycat with all those cleaning products? :wink:

Latest posts

Back