What staple items have disappeared?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
I suddenly realised I haven't seen any Bose items recently on Q.

They used to have them on so regularly, especially the wave radio with the "blowing out the candle" demo.

But also headphones and numerous types of Bluethooth speakers.

I wonder if they have stopped selling Bose, and why?

Perhaps I am wrong, there still a few items on "search", but they may be old unsold stock.

What other extremely regular items have gone missing?

Last edited:
I suddenly realised I haven't seen any Bose items recently on Q.

They used to have them on so regularly, especially the wave radio with the "blowing out the candle" demo.

But also headphones and numerous types of Bluethooth speakers.

I wonder if they have stopped selling Bose, and why?

Perhaps I am wrong, there still a few items on "search", but they may be old unsold stock.

What other extremely regular items have gone missing?
the tv speaker & headphones were on only the other week, electronics is always a slower one in the summer they dont really start having a lot more electricals till its the christmas season

Just realised that Matt Trim and his many cameras have disappeared as well, probably because smartphone cameras are getting better. He was on almost constantly not long ago.

A search revealed no ordinary cameras in stock at Q.

What missing staple items have others noticed?

Do they still make Polaroids ? I liked them. An instant photo to keep in the wallet rather than some scrolling through a phone to find 'that' photo !

Do they still make Polaroids ? I liked them. An instant photo to keep in the wallet rather than some scrolling through a phone to find 'that' photo !
Eldest granddaughter had one for Christmas. Its much smaller than the original so consequently prints smaller photos. She is almost 19 and, along with her friends, were amazed at an actual photo in their hands in minutes.

OMG. Mally eyeliners - the type that needed sharpening. Best eyeliners ever (I know because I still have several which are now stubs). Hardly any Mally items left.

Latest posts

Back