What is missing?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The Saturday Morning Kitchen Shows with the two guys.....their names escape me! Anyone else remember them?

Used to love watching the Tefal hours too. Think it was Anita Baker Malpas or something similar who always deliberately burnt the milk and Paul Lavers enjoyed eating it! Her husband (John?) used to demonstrate irons from the same brand.

I loved Tony & Tina makeup,their black glitter pencil was the best one ever.

I've still got some items & also a large tote bag of theirs.

I had those glitter pencils too and their eye base. Still got one of their bronzers

For some reason I thought you were a man, must be the username lol.

I suppose you might be, thinking about it.:giggle::flower:

Last edited:
The Saturday Morning Kitchen Shows with the two guys.....their names escape me! Anyone else remember them?

Used to love watching the Tefal hours too. Think it was Anita Baker Malpas or something similar who always deliberately burnt the milk and Paul Lavers enjoyed eating it! Her husband (John?) used to demonstrate irons from the same brand.

Oh, yes, I used to enjoy both of those shows.

I think it is some time since we've seen Suzi B grace our screens. I still wear some of her pretty and dainty jewellery, much more wearable and less expensive than B&W.

As mentioned previously, I miss all the American craft guests, Brenda Walton & Megan from K&Co, and especially the lovely Carol Smith.

Latest posts

Back