What is missing?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Those pens...?

That's obviously why I said 'not going into it'......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you remember the woman who used to stab a coke tin, wasn't it a fountain pen or a set of pens she was demonstrating? I presume to show the strength of the pens.......
:giggle:

Oh, I remember the coke tin and the pens. They came out as christmas gift idea or going back to school.

I think health and safety would be up in arms giving those to school kids in case they decided to try it out on the teacher or another public.

Beth Tyrell washable suede? I still wear a dusty pink jacket from that range although only occasionally now as it has seen better days. Then there was Caroline something or another and her Nail Eat and Nail Drink.

What was the beauty product that you would slap on to arms, thighs & stomach to lose inches. Then I think you had to wrap yourself in clingfilm, I bought it but never used it!

Mojave Magic Make-Up and Nick Chavez hair products.....boy he was a loud character with his long pony-tail!

I used to like watching the Mojave makeup hours. I've still got one of their yellow powder compacts lurking in my makeup bag.

What about that chap, Malcolm I think and all the lock and lock and lock and lock and lock and lock and lock boxes?

Now where on earth did he disappear to?

Oh and what happened to his moustache?

:mysmilie_859:

Malcolm is making a guest appearance at the Co-Op department store in Chelmsford next week, demo'ing his kitchen skills as part of the shop's "spring home" event or something similar. No, I'm not going.

Debbie Meyer's plastic bags to keep your fruit and veg fresh and mould-free

Those microfibre towels in bright colours presented by Carrie who was always taking her twins swimming. I've still got a bright pink set, they've kept their colour well and are sooo soft. Thing is, they don't dry my bod.

That black plastic gadget - you put CDs and DVDs into the numbered slots and when you needed one you clicked on the number and the disc popped out. They kept bringing out bigger and better versions then they disappeared...

That nice american man who invented things for his wife (was he called John Eisner ?). There was the mirror with 2 side sections which you could move round to the side or back of your head.

They don't seem to have many DIY programmes nowadays, and I haven't seen that set of ladders that fold down so you get them into the car boot. They used to extend them up into the studio rafters, perhaps the ceilings are lower in the new place.

What's happened to the south african man called David Something ? He presented a mish-mash of items and had a very loud voice.

There was some software that recorded what you said and turned it into a Word doc on the computer. And what looked like a pad of A4 lined paper that you wrote on and it was transformed into a Word doc.

I don`t miss any of the gizmos or gadgets but I do miss cognac diamonds.

Latest posts

Back