BCC Night - What Did You Buy?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The year I ended up with two identical kipling bags I didn't want to send one back so I sold one on ebay but I assigned all the proceeds to BCC (it's easy to to Dermot if your web lackey is reading this) but there were others on there selling for profit which seems a bit sad. I know the contribution is made whoever buys the item regardless what they do with it but it just seems to go against the ethos of the event.

The year I ended up with two identical kipling bags I didn't want to send one back so I sold one on ebay but I assigned all the proceeds to BCC (it's easy to to Dermot if your web lackey is reading this) but there were others on there selling for profit which seems a bit sad. I know the contribution is made whoever buys the item regardless what they do with it but it just seems to go against the ethos of the event.

excatly how i feel if that happened to me i would of bought one set for mum and put the other on ebay with it all donated to the charity so they get two lots in a way

IAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the Yankee BCC is back on the site Mandy xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for the heads up Spooky. I missed out on the night but got one thanks to your post. :)

Thank you for the heads up Spooky. I missed out on the night but got one thanks to your post. :)

aaah you are very welcome, pleased you got a set, everything on the night just shot out didn't it. A few bits and pieces are now showing up again tho :)

Received my Gatineau, Liz Earle and SBC today, just waiting for my Elemis kit now.

Well 3 days on and I am still waiting for my lip gloss!! I ordered some AD Synergy on Sunday and that came by Hermes delivery this morning but anything QVC sends in the post seems to take the full 5 w.days if not longer. I am amazed the post takes this long to a London address which is not exactly the same as the far reaches of Scotland where I think people generally allow an extra day. Also, I ordered something from the Yankee Doodle website on Thursday - second class post - and it came on Saturday as per their usual good service so why does QVC take twice as long???? OK, mini-rant over, perhaps it will come tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back