Are their product is as good as they say ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Botox is considered normal now. Women in everyday life now get it, there is even a lighter version and the forehead can even move a little. Fillers are also common with women and men from all walks of life. Lip fillers, all you see on 20 something's on reality shows is this.
Totally true and popular with the young. I know someone in her early 20s who had it regularly, and she couldn't get an appointment before Christmas and she was devastated, I'm not exaggerating.

My hairdresser has lip fillers, she's in her 50s and they look dreadful. They weren't as bad when I started going there about 5 years ago. And she's clearly had Botox too. I'll take my chances with not smoking, not drinking (too much!), sunscreen and Olay skincare.

I have the dark circles from hell, I have sinus problems I laugh at the shows with under eye concealer demos. Those are not dark circles hell I would not even notice them. I used Shape Tape with Becca under eye brighter, and you can still see my dark circles. I have even been asked if I had a black eye? Now, I just go out no makeup and don't stress. There is a US make up artist Christopher Drummond, and he once said, "Why worry yourself about dark circles etc. No one is pointing at you in the street. You are the one worrying!" And that is the truth.

My local SpaceNK when I was in for a chat now and then a woman and her daughter used to come in. The mother lovely woman looked great in her 50s no fillers etc. The daughter in her early 20s had so much lip filler she made Pete Burns look normal. No matter how I tried you could not stop staring. She was pretty but these massive lips and was always in buying lip gloss. The staff all felt sorry for her having the addiction to lip fillers, and she was in every week buying more and more lip gloss.

Many many moons ago when I was a very young person all my friends or work associates thought that putting a moisturiser on thier face was a bore and a chore. Fast forward decades later and you can see who never bothered when we met up. Most of that ageing can be prevented or at least softened.

I know that lip fillers and plastic teeth are almost a normal beauty(and I use the word ‘beauty’ loosely!) routine for many young women, but what’s with these enormous false eyelashes / lash extensions that they now all seem to be sporting? Who remembers the puppet Lamb Chop?

I know that lip fillers and plastic teeth are almost a normal beauty(and I use the word ‘beauty’ loosely!) routine for many young women, but what’s with these enormous false eyelashes / lash extensions that they now all seem to be sporting? Who remembers the puppet Lamb Chop?
At least the painted on slugs for eyebrows seem to be on the wane, but as you said false eyelashes have stepped up a few notches. They've been a thing for a long while, but now they're longer, thicker, darker and in some cases you can't even see the girl's eyes properly because of them - and it really is not a good look
1697036620800.png

i agree that genes play the biggest part looking younger than your years, as well as being aware of the damage the sun can do. I have never sunbathed because I go red, being fair skinned, and wear Ultrasun all year round unless I’m not going out. I also drink loads of water and try to eat a healthy diet. I don’t drink because I don’t like the taste of alcohol.

Something must be working because people think I’m in my early fifties and I am definitely not but, as mum didn’t look her age, I’m sure it’s down to my genes rather than other things. (But I’m certainly not complaining,)
Yep I’m 53 and have no grey hair , my mother was the same.
I think if everybody slapped the SPF on religiously everyday it would help tremendously though, oh and retinol.

Botox is considered normal now. Women in everyday life now get it, there is even a lighter version and the forehead can even move a little. Fillers are also common with women and men from all walks of life. Lip fillers, all you see on 20 something's on reality shows is this.
I can spot anyone with lip fillers because their lips look shiny slugs.
Don't they look at themselves after the procedure? Don't they have honest friends?

I was waiting to pay at an M@S supermarket one day and a woman in her late twenties was bagging her groceries.I think that half of the customers were side eyeing or staring at her mouth because it was comically huge.People were actually stifling laughs. Tbf it was hilarious.

Yep I’m 53 and have no grey hair , my mother was the same.
I think if everybody slapped the SPF on religiously everyday it would help tremendously though, oh and retinol.
Mum was 87 when she died and her hair was still the same colour as mine is now ….. blonde. The women on mum’s side of the family usually went white in their mid 80s. I think mum missed that memo because she only had half a dozen white hairs.

I think my hair colour confuses people when they ask my age and I’m often asked if I dye it. No I don’t and never have done. I thankfully don’t need to and, to be honest, I haven’t got the time to faff about having that done.

I was waiting to pay at an M@S supermarket one day and a woman in her late twenties was bagging her groceries.I think that half of the customers were side eyeing or staring at her mouth because it was comically huge.People were actually stifling laughs. Tbf it was hilarious.
I hope she didn't cotton on that they were making fun of her. Maybe she had naturally full lips?

Lamb chop??

At bus stops they have the rolling ads. So Coleen Rooney is doing a documentary on Disney. I swear I did not recognize her at first going by the large poster until I saw the writing. She looks nothing like how she looked when younger. Very pretty girl but now Botox, fillers and the lips too. It's like the new version of the Stepford Wives, they all have the same faces, just change the names.

Latest posts

Back