Philosophy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do like a lot of the Philosophy products although it's been a while since I used them. I used to used a cleanser that was yellow and custardy. You just had to apply and wipe off with cotton wool. It was good. I also loved The Great Mystery. The only thing I didin't like was the blurb on the packaging. Had to struggle to find out what the product was supposed to do!

Wish there were the shows for the skin care range and offers they used to do years ago. The kits were always good value but now its all perfume and body lotion offers we get. Any way on philosophyskincare.co.uk there is 10%,20% and 30% off depending on how much you spend. It ends on the 15th of sept so happy spending ladies. x

I've never really used Philosophy but trawling thru Clearance & Last Clicks yesterday I bought two items so am looking forward to trying those out - a multi-purpose balm and a cleansing gel

I love Philosophy but won't be buying the TSV as it's so boring!! Bought a Purity in Boots yesterday with points that I'd saved up and Gatwick had a stand so I bought a hand cream to try in the summer. Also got the set of 3 Field of Flowers from Q a couple of months ago for £20.52 + P&P. So frustrating that they don't do a lovely Christmassy TSV with delicious shower gels.

I love Philosophy but won't be buying the TSV as it's so boring!! Bought a Purity in Boots yesterday with points that I'd saved up and Gatwick had a stand so I bought a hand cream to try in the summer. Also got the set of 3 Field of Flowers from Q a couple of months ago for £20.52 + P&P. So frustrating that they don't do a lovely Christmassy TSV with delicious shower gels.

Id have loved that kind of tsv too :Sad:

I love the Graces & I'm not even buying!

Philosophy do so many different fragrances so why on earth do they always give us the Graces??

I agree with Rooby,lots of different shower gels would be a winner with me!!

Anyone in London , philosophy are opening a new counter at Debenhams oxford street on the 24th, they wil be giving away free samples and personalised skin checks.

We have a Philosophy in Belfast Debenhams. Great samples and loads of products. If you wait until after Christmas, all the winter fragrance bath and body products are half price. So are the gift sets, I know I bought in January for this Christmas.

We have a Philosophy in Belfast Debenhams. Great samples and loads of products. If you wait until after Christmas, all the winter fragrance bath and body products are half price. So are the gift sets, I know I bought in January for this Christmas.

It is the same with the ones here in Glasgow.

Anyone in London , philosophy are opening a new counter at Debenhams oxford street on the 24th, they wil be giving away free samples and personalised skin checks.

ahh thanks for the heads up. don't need a thing. had a birthday recently so have loads of extra goodies on top of my ample stash but a freebie is a freebie

Mine arrived today - both in boxes, one via Royal Mail, one via Hermes! Strange as they're about the same weight but mine not to reason why - hope I like them anyway.

Not at all impressed with the name of the TSV - Smell Nice or something! quite offensive. do they think we are smelly unless we use Philosophy? Not interested in poor presentation.

I remember one of the first philiosophy tsv's it was amazing. I think at the time only space nk sold this brand

I started to watch the presentation of the TSV this afternoon as I was interested in trying it and wanted to know the difference between the two 'Graces.' Well, after 5 minutes I turned off, as I got so blooming fed up with Sara's constant interrupting and the way she sped through everything. She is by far the worst presenter in my book and should never have come back!

Good I didn't think you'd miss out! I'm on a third of the way through my current huge purity so I'll let this one pass me by!

Latest posts

Back