Philosophy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just caught a bit of this before StrictlyIT2 starts and of course it is JF making it all about her. Then she completely takes the Mickey out of the guest for mispronouncing duo (screeching doo-oh) and using the word upscale instead of improve. Poor old chap! Ghastly woman!

I put it on for about ten minutes till I could stand no more of JF wittering on about herself rather than the product. Also has anyone noticed that instead of saying 'thinking' she always 'thinkink' - it winds me up beyond belief! And she has the nerve to try and correct a guests pronunciation. She should set her own house straight first!!!!

I wish they would make these sets in more than just Pure & Amazing. If this set had been available in Inner I would have bought multiples, but I am over Pure & Amazing. Wish they would give us something a little bit different one year, instead of constantly rolling out the same options year on year.

I wish they would make these sets in more than just Pure & Amazing. If this set had been available in Inner I would have bought multiples, but I am over Pure & Amazing. Wish they would give us something a little bit different one year, instead of constantly rolling out the same options year on year.

I wish they'd do one for Baby Grace!

Just letting you know that I have purchased the large duo of purity and microdelivery wash both 946ml in size which I am very happy with but the best thing of all it arrived within 48hours. This is the quickest delivery I have ever had from them and I don't live in a town but a small village in the Lakes. Just shows you they can achieve this all year round if they wanted to. x

i was going to get one last time but it sold out pretty quick so was determined not to let it go again as its such good value

Just grabbed another litre of Purity, free p&p and 2 easy pays which is perfect timing for me. Since there's only me using it while my son's at Uni it's taken ages to finish but his exams finish in a couple of weeks so I'm v happy I spotted this. http://www.qvcuk.com/Philosophy-Pur...l?sc=NVSTPLH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-78-_-225589

Last edited:
I kept checking but it was on waitlist and I was dithering thinking they'd put back the postage but I'm glad I waited until today. That'll probably last a year as I tend to use C&P to remove make up at night and just use Purity in the morning. It suits my skin and this big bottle stops me being tempted to try every other face wash on the market.

I kept checking but it was on waitlist and I was dithering thinking they'd put back the postage but I'm glad I waited until today. That'll probably last a year as I tend to use C&P to remove make up at night and just use Purity in the morning. It suits my skin and this big bottle stops me being tempted to try every other face wash on the market.

yeah one last me over a year though i only use it once a day in the mornigs

Latest posts

Back