Julia Roberts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

and i wish you basso thrashers would stop hijacking every possible thread with your anti fur views. its boring in the extreme. go and start some more basso ones so those of us who couldnt give a toss can avoid them and talk about julias hair, make up, dress size and knockers instead.

:57:

:ANYWORD::ANYWORD: Well said Burlz dahling .

Its a free country so live and let live I say...:star::nana::jump::clap:

me too, she is fab. and yes i know im the first to slag her off when she's naughty but she beats the rest of them by miles.

last night i didnt see the 12.00 launch but i saw her do the tease about half an hour earlier and she looked radiant, smiley and glamorous. ok her tits might have been touching her nose but so what.

as for the vegetarian issue, there are a million reasons why she may choose not to eat meat, it might have nothing to do with cruelty to animals. And even if it does, so what again? she's employed to do a job which includes buttering up guests. are you suggesting she pack the job in? there are plenty of people at work who i cant stand but im polite and professional towards them becuase thats what i'm paid for, and thats why its called work.

and i wish you basso thrashers would stop hijacking every possible thread with your anti fur views. its boring in the extreme. go and start some more basso ones so those of us who couldnt give a toss can avoid them and talk about julias hair, make up, dress size and knockers instead.

Well said, you made me chuckle quite a few times there BurlyBear. I agree with other comments too that Julia is by far the best female presenter they have, she just looks a little bit gypsyish these days so I suppose attracts the attention especially when she refers to her size as being small. One of her boobs wouldn't fit into a size small top let alone both of them together, he he.

I think Julia gets a lot of criticism because she comes accross as vain, flirty and a little conceited,however I think she is a very acomplished presenter and I don't mind watching her.
Compare her to say Claudia who is a pretty useless presenter and silly and childlike, but looks like a super model,she too is often inappropriately dressed in her micro minis and sexy evening wear but rarely gets criticism.
I can't watch her.

Seems strange to me because out of the two Julia is by far the best presenter.

me too, she is fab. and yes i know im the first to slag her off when she's naughty but she beats the rest of them by miles.

last night i didnt see the 12.00 launch but i saw her do the tease about half an hour earlier and she looked radiant, smiley and glamorous. ok her tits might have been touching her nose but so what.

as for the vegetarian issue, there are a million reasons why she may choose not to eat meat, it might have nothing to do with cruelty to animals. And even if it does, so what again? she's employed to do a job which includes buttering up guests. are you suggesting she pack the job in? there are plenty of people at work who i cant stand but im polite and professional towards them becuase thats what i'm paid for, and thats why its called work.

Well said Burlz. People are vegetarian for many reasons, not just for animal welfare. And I've been guilty of being a sycophant in my work-life too- it's suck up or get the sack!

:ANYWORD::ANYWORD: Well said Burlz dahling .

Its a free country so live and let live I say...:star::nana::jump::clap:

Thanks Jabba, my thoughts too.

Did anyone notice Julia putting on the body cream last night. Her arms look fab. So well toned, do you think she works out. I go to the gym and find that my arms are taking so long to firm up. Maybe it will take years. By the way I think Julia is a great presenter.

I agree. I think most people have to compromise on their ethics in everyday life at some point or the world would grind to a halt! As for Julia herself: she's great - very professional, superb at her job!

Well said Burlybear a fantastic post I am sick of that man being mentioned all the time. Julie is a good presenter but dresses like a tart most of the time and looks bluddy ridiculous. It's a pity cos she's a good looking woman.

I really don't like all the hair flicking, posturing, freebie cadjing and flirting she does - but that aside she is a superb presenter, really knows her stuff and makes an effort with every show to do the best she can. She admitted some time ago that she was carrying some extra weight as she hadn't been well and had been unable to get to the gym - so all that considered she's looking pretty fab. She's got amazing looking skin, too.

As for the veggie thing, I could've sworn she once said on air that she ate chicken, so she must be one of those weird meat eating veggies ;)

took thewords right out of my mouth, even if you gain a few extra pounds or even stones, your boobs never grow that much, been there and done that one - who does she think she's fooling?

Mine have unfortunately, believe me it's no fun, and people making barbed comments doesn't help - there would be outrage if comments were made about all the flat chested ladies out there but big boobs seem to be fair game (not specifically on this forum, but society in general)

In Julia's defence I heard her say on the \beth Terrell TSV day that she was wearing a Small and is now a 'size 12-14, but more a 14 really'!

If she is a 14 why doesn't she just say so. I still don't know how she squashes herself into a size 14 top as I am a size 14 and I am nowhere near her size.

If she is a 14 why doesn't she just say so. I still don't know how she squashes herself into a size 14 top as I am a size 14 and I am nowhere near her size.

they do say tv adds 10lbs.....and she did say she was a 14 on the BT show - albeit slightly reluctantly!

I hope I look as good as Julia when I get to her age...(although I do still think her hair could be tamed a bit)

I admit that I'm one of the first to say she is a bit of a Diva in that she's been at QVC the longest and wants to make sure all the others know their place....but having said that she does a great job of presenting.....

even if she does mention Sophie whenever possible....and is a bit too chummy with Simon Wilson...and wants to make sure we know she's a size small....:D

She's obviously in denial about her size but she's a good looking woman wish she'd just accept that.

Yup, she is the best. I really love her hair, rare to see a girl with hair that length now. Must take her ages to wash it. Used to love it when she was on with Paul Slavers:1: They were a good laugh together. I miss Paul, he was wasted on PriceDrop or whatever it was.

can i ask a question to all you females from a male person. why is it ok for a female to be dishonest about her age but not her size? as far as i can see may'be julia is doing it in reverse lies about her size but is honest about her age.i can't believe the bitchyness about what she or anybody else wears as long as the person thats wearing it feels comfortable in it it's your problem not theirs.

I think she looks great, i hope i look like her when i am her age. Although some things that she does wear are somewhat questionable shall we say. We all make bad decisions from time to time, we are just not on the telly for so many to see them!

Latest posts

Back