Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I spoke to the Alpha H lady at the BB and she said that they are "supersizing" as to upgrading from 30 ml to 50 ml sizes and I understood that it was a permanent change but I'd rather hear this from Michelle or Tom and looking forward to their next visit. She also said that they will be doing refills for the 50 ml bottles, you buy a refill and reuse the original bottle.

I

Thank you Ani, I love it, but the price, OMG in pounds £116. I'd love to try the balm.

MaybeMaybe that could be an anniversary set? I'd love to try everything!

Last edited:
Well I am confused. I clicked on beauty product of the month and the Philip Kingsley is still showing with free p&p. The eyeko product still have p&p so what is the poem for March?

I'd say try it when it's on free p&p so that you can return it if you don't like it. I tried it when they last had a TSV but returned it, it was possibly the worst mascara I've ever tried. Mascara's are such an individual choice so it's one of the best Q product to try for 30 days and is small and cheap to return. (now I know some will like it but that's my honest opinion).

Then if you do like it you can stock up if there's a TSV.

During today's morning show Craig said tomorrow's show would feature the last chance to buy the Elasticiser BPoTM??? What? Maybe he was on auto pilot and forgot we're in March.

I notice on facebook yesterday a couple of people asked why the march Eyeko item didn't have free p&p nad Q responded that they were working to fix it. I did wonder whther the same numpties who can't count, spell or recognise basic colours also work in the BPoTM pricing department and forgot that February only has 28 days! :mysmilie_15:

the first review for the Eyeko BPOTM is one of the strangest reviews I've ever read! :mysmilie_19:

the first review for the Eyeko BPOTM is one of the strangest reviews I've ever read! :mysmilie_19:

It does read rather strangely, but I totally get what she's saying. I too suffer from dry eyes, and you do end up producing more tears than people who don't.
If it's anything like why I have dry eyes that is! My problem is that the tiny oil glands in the eyes which secrete a layer of oil which films over the top of the tears to slow down the evaporation are blocked. So the faster the tears are evaporating, the faster I'm producing them :( It's not comfortable at all. You have to use a hot compress over your eyes and then massage the eyelids several times a week (up to several times a day in severe cases).

Latest posts

Back