Beauty Channel.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Ali Young has just touted the live debut of tbc, tomorrow, when they will be introducing "a new face." Who is it?

I thought they've reduced the ours on the B channel, whenever I flick it's closed

I thought they've reduced the ours on the B channel, whenever I flick it's closed

It depends how you watch the Beauty Channel. Hours on Freeview are limited - you are absolutely correct about the reduction in hours, but only on Freeview, I believe. If you watch over the internet from QVC website it's on much longer hours. Also, if you watch on Sky, the hours are extended compared to Freeview. I don't know about other satellite providers.

Katy Pullinger will be joining us on-air for the first time! Katy is a very experienced TV Presenter & Voice Over artist, so we can’t wait to welcome her into the studio. Here’s how our QVC Beauty Channel LIVE event is shaping up…

I'd say that her face looks her age, but she looks younger because she is slim and looks fit, and the 'girlie' hair both the cut and the colour brighten up her face.

Katy Pullinger will be joining us on-air for the first time! Katy is a very experienced TV Presenter & Voice Over artist, so we can’t wait to welcome her into the studio. Here’s how our QVC Beauty Channel LIVE event is shaping up…

She's not a new face - note the date of the youtube clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQxhjlLM9IQ

I dare say this is one of those weedly definitions, like new, and exclusive...

You're not missing much, unless you love badly spliced clips and monotonous repeats.

You should really use quotation marks then, or state that you're copy and pasting.

:wait: Did you think it was SCW "speaking"? :thinking:

He's criticised for some stuff over the years but I've never noticed him adopt the Royal "we" :mysmilie_846:

Ooh Katy's on right now if anyone is watching Sky 668; not sure I'll manage to sit through a whole hour of Gatineau though :sleepy:

Sorry, but I didn't think she came over as all that professional TBH. Bit like Marv and Cathy with the faltering presentation. Still touting the same old product line too.

She was a bit "golly gosh I'm learning so much and who knew you shouldn't put your face cream around your eyes..." and on and on in that vein Maybe she'll relax and speak more naturally after a while. All those Q customers who don't have any interest will be hoping this means fewer beauty hours on the main channel but I suspect it's Q's biggest earner in terms of huge mark up and small warehouse space.

The only useful thing about the Beauty channel repeats is that the intro prices and easy-pays get repeated temporarily on the website too.

The Radical rep looks like Brienne of Tarth next to lil' Ali!

Latest posts

Back