Alison Young

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

caretodiffer

Registered Shopper
After a good few months I am back watching QVC :giggle:
I am pleasantly surprised to see Alison Young looking a lot slimmer and less bloated :)
Her face is more defined and she is wearing some suitable clothes👌
She is actually looking good and I actually enjoyed her presentation(y)
She was more tolerable than some of the new presenters.
Has something happened to her recently for this transformation:unsure:?
She is no longer listed among the presenters :unsure:
Have I missed something? 🫢

I did a double take when I saw her, she looks fab! I've watched QVC for a number of years and thought Alison was quite stylish. Hopefully she'll now opt for a more flattering wardrobe rather than clothes that just disguise her.

What people say on Instagram is often very different to what they do in real life. I suspect she has been using the injection that supresses appetite, talked about in the media of late. That wold explain such prompt weight loss. It seems the word is spreading around Q about this injection.....Flinty next?

What people say on Instagram is often very different to what they do in real life. I suspect she has been using the injection that supresses appetite, talked about in the media of late. That wold explain such prompt weight loss. It seems the word is spreading around Q about this injection.....Flinty next?
I agree with you SisterBliss but Alison will say it's this product and pocket the money!!!!! Same as Alison Cork who claims it's healthy eating and a personal trainer! Yeah right!!!!! And Flinty will be next and she will report some amazing product and say it's that and the power of walking!!!!! They must think we are stupid.

I agree with you SisterBliss but Alison will say it's this product and pocket the money!!!!! Same as Alison Cork who claims it's healthy eating and a personal trainer! Yeah right!!!!! And Flinty will be next and she will report some amazing product and say it's that and the power of walking!!!!! They must think we are stupid.
Actually I lost weight with increasing my steps , around 10,000 a day 3-4 times a week.
Exercise is probably more beneficial than diet IMO and I used to get in a size 6 jeans until I hit the menopause.

I'm surprised she hasn't brought them to QVC, the way she did all the big French beauty brands back in the 90s. It's probably enough for her to promote them on her Instagram to get them for free.
Wow, did Clarins et.al used to be at Q? Shame these decent offerings didn't stay around.

Exactly. Then they get a gig with weightwatchers, release the exercise video, cook book, & well being 'journey' tat. The latter will launch just in tie for the January self loathing pushed at women (& all of out other beautiful genders)
Not cynical at all.
I expect her 'book'will.....actually, I'm not giving her my ideas.

Actually I lost weight with increasing my steps , around 10,000 a day 3-4 times a week.
Exercise is probably more beneficial than diet IMO and I used to get in a size 6 jeans until I hit the menopause.

Size 6!! WOW! How many miles/km is 10k steps? Can't picture that.

Bother. Kvetching affected my thpellin' in previous posts.

Size 6!! WOW! How many miles/km is 10k steps? Can't picture that.
5 miles apparently.
Got a job as a housekeeper, running around doing that and the weight dropped off.
Not got back to my pre menopausal size , I’m a size 8-10 now, nor would I want to .
Spent years trying to put weight on, i was one of those people who could eat as much crap as I wanted.
I’m a walker though.
If I could walk somewhere instead of getting the bus I would and still do.

On the radio this morning they said that going up and down the stairs is as beneficial to health as doing steps. I think I’ll opt for the stairs, especially in this wet weather. 😉

They’re also saying that 10,000 steps isn’t necessary and that 5-8000 steps every day are alright (not that I bother counting mine,)

I remember seeing her at the Beauty bashes. Half the size she looked on tv. She is very short in real life so would always look plump on TV. She is very pretty much better looking than on the TV imo.
I agree. I towered over her. She was really nice and focused on you, not disracted by the orderly queue waiting to speak to her.

Latest posts

Back