Alison Young

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lynnonthelake

Registered Shopper
FBDD3D69-960F-43B7-8C4F-E6FD8CB65AA5.jpeg

Alison is not my favourite presenter but fair play to her for putting this picture on social media unfortunately she has fallen off her horse and fractured her neck and not allowed To move it for 3 months. I wish her a speedy recovery.

View attachment 24429
Alison is not my favourite presenter but fair play to her for putting this picture on social media unfortunately she has fallen off her horse and fractured her neck and not allowed To move it for 3 months. I wish her a speedy recovery.
Crikey! I would never have guessed it was her in the pic, even if you’d said it was someone on QVC. As you say, though, fair play to her as Qualified Resident Beauty Expert for posting such a “warts an’ all” photograph. I wouldn’t - I won’t even answer the door to the postman without some make-up.

View attachment 24429
Shocking!! I sincerely hope she makes a quick and successful recovery. Well done her for allowing that piccie to be used it says a lot about her lack of ego.I remember her being on air selling a faux tan product and she slipped on the wet floor and broke her wrist/arm a few years ago. I hope it’s a quick three months of not moving.

She is very accident-prone, having many accidents over the years because of horse riding. She rode in events etc, you would think she would be more careful. Very lucky, she could have broken her back.
It was caused by a pheasant coming out of nowhere which flew into her and her horse.

Crikey! I would never have guessed it was her in the pic, even if you’d said it was someone on QVC. As you say, though, fair play to her as Qualified Resident Beauty Expert for posting such a “warts an’ all” photograph. I wouldn’t - I won’t even answer the door to the postman without some make-up.
No Andi I would never have recognised her.
To be honest at first I thought she was advertising a device to pull up the chin.

No Andi I would never have recognised her.
To be honest at first I thought she was advertising a device to pull up the chin.
I suppose it’s the chin strap which makes her unrecognisable as it’s squashing the lower half of her face up.

Her dark circles do not look bad without the heavy black eyeliner and heavy-handed highlighter. I know she is in pain and in a collar, but she actually looks so much better without the makeup.
She looks younger too?

The thick make up that they have to wear on tv probably makes them all look older. I prefer a natural look, but I’d look as white as a sheet if I was on QVC in my usual make up. I didn’t realise that she had freckles either so it shows how thick the tv make up is. It must be like wearing a mud pack.

Oddly she has mascara on ??

I noticed that. I'm surprised she doesn't have longer lashes as she has access to Revitalash and UKLash. I've been using UKLash for several months and it's made a big difference to them. Mascara is no longer needed.

I wish her a speedy recovery. I had several quite nasty accidents due to my love of horse riding in my younger days. The worst part of my recovery was not seeing my horse! I'm sure she's as gutted about that as I was.

Latest posts

Back