JM by Julien MMcDonald

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
I was looking forward to this range but so far nothing has grabbed me as being any different apart from the first dress which we`ve seen before!
The floral trousers looked odd because one leg was covered in flowers and the other obviously cut from another part of the floral pattern wasn`t ..... and the top one boob had a flower covering it and the other was covered by by a plain part of the material giving a very unbalanced look.. hope all this is making sense The wrap dress fits no better if not as good as a Kim & Co ... Some will disagree I know .... serves me right for looking forward to it I should have known better !! JMPO
Doesn`t come across as being very humble either ..but does this come with the territory of being famous!!?

Didn`t know that !! Well its just as well I wasn`t enamoured with the samey styles and mis matches!! !!

Well, this is a designer who has an OBE for services to fashion :mysmilie_17:and, apart from one frock, if whats on show at the moment is a sample of his 'stuff', then I wouldn't cross the road to buy it. Apologies to those who buy into the 'designer' thing.

Had to switch off, his continual 'do you know what' is driving me nuts !

I'm trying to be positive and say at least it's a British designer,but nothing really appeals apart from the blue sleeveless tunic ,but I think it's a bit expensive it looks like thin polyester. Don't think there is anything very different.

As Jill Franks keeps saying this collection is exclusive to QVC which I think means QVC will tell JM what colours, what styles etc QVC want at a low price.
Since when have QVC been right about any fashion judging by the same old tat they keep showing from the same old designers (i use the word designers lightly) hideous prints which from what I have just seen has rubbed off on JM with this awful flower print top and trousers http://prntscr.com/8p7624 Sorry if you like it :mysmilie_43:

Last edited:
Dear Lord, he's still at it - the DO YOU KNOW WHAT self appraisal; do you know what I've done this, do you know whatI've dressed her, do you know what I'm international, do you know what my best friend is.

He may well have done this that and the other, but the bloke is a pain in the backside. I always get the suspicion that reducing themselves to QVC, means they aint making enough dosh in their more expensive couture lines.

too many sleevless dresses for me tbh...pefer the halston collection more practical

I enjoyed the show with JF, they obviously know each other "socially". Not keen on the clothes apart from Jills dress.

He has a good opinion of himself. Very pronounced accent, maybe over-pronounced ?

Never watched him, but then again, a little man who loves fur and has sold out to a TV shopping channel to sell his "designs" isn't really my thing anyway.

I only watched the first hour ...Emmerdale was more appealing !! I`d had enough of Jill praising him at every opportunity ..did she say she has some of his designer stuff? Did the second hour get any better?

He's still got his STAR range at Debenhams, couple of things don't look too bad there, plus some are 50% off. The pieces on Q look a little bit dearer in comparison, but the I suppose as Simon B said recently, get it home, wash it, wear it out and if it isn't for you return it...now you couldn't do that at Debenhams

He may be a great designer as Jill Franks was telling and according to her we are so lucky to have him and his designer items ,( she was all over him, her usual drooling self) but I am not very impressed with most of his clothes and his very over priced jewelry range.
Item no:303779
JM by JULIEN MACDONALD VIP Collection Ombre Bib 62cm Necklace

£279.00 !!!!!! :mysmilie_466:

P&P: £5.95

for

Polished rose gold-plated brass :mysmilie_466: :whew:

JF kept repeating its a one off show so Q customers are very lucky to be able to buy into his designs. Wonder if it really is or if they'll announce its so successful he'll be back with more shows.

I also switched over to Emmerdale which seemed preferable to another hour of JF nagging us to check out your basket .

I liked the dress JF was wearing .

He's still got his STAR range at Debenhams, couple of things don't look too bad there, plus some are 50% off. The pieces on Q look a little bit dearer in comparison, but the I suppose as Simon B said recently, get it home, wash it, wear it out and if it isn't for you return it...now you couldn't do that at Debenhams

I don't understand why anyone would want to wash it, wear it out, then return it if they're not happy, you're actually paying a premium with QVC for that. When I buy an item of clothing (not from QVC) I try it on and if it doesn't fit, or doesn't suit I can tell instantly if I'm sending it back, I don't need to wash it and I certainly don't need thirty days, so in my own personal case, I would rather shop at other retailers who are cheaper because they're not charging me with a service that I don't use, or need.

I remember he did British Next Top Model way back. He really did not like normal size women, even in the papers saying fat women could not be models. Oh and the model he was calling fat was a size 10-12 at most. The following year he did the show, he toned down his comments.

He may be a great designer as Jill Franks was telling and according to her we are so lucky to have him and his designer items ,( she was all over him, her usual drooling self) but I am not very impressed with most of his clothes and his very over priced jewelry range.
Item no:303779
JM by JULIEN MACDONALD VIP Collection Ombre Bib 62cm Necklace

£279.00 !!!!!! :mysmilie_466:

P&P: £5.95

for

Polished rose gold-plated brass :mysmilie_466: :whew:

I prefer to eat hotdogs, not wear them - it's vile!

And the price!!! Outrageous.

Can JM command such high prices now he's joined the ranks of Quaker Factory, Michelle Hope and Artscape? How to lose all credibility in one easy step, sell out to a tv shopping channel

Latest posts

Back