Rejected review!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
Thanks for reviewing Diane Gilman Superstretch Flat Waisted Short Length Bootcut Jean - 114797 on QVCUK.com. Unfortunately your review wasn't published this time because it did not meet our review guidelines or review terms of use.

Your opinion is very important to us and other QVC customers, and we appreciate you taking the time to write a review on Diane Gilman Superstretch Flat Waisted Short Length Bootcut Jean - 114797.

Common reasons for not meeting guidelines include mentioning pricing information, reporting customer care issues or comparing the product you are reviewing with other products.

We encourage you to review our guidelines and resubmit your review on Diane Gilman Superstretch Flat Waisted Short Length Bootcut Jean - 114797.

Thanks for being a part of QVC's community - we look forward to hearing more from you in the future.
Yours sincerely,
The QVC Team

The interesting part to this is who the letter is from ......I thought the process was independent of QVC..it seems not ..my complaint was that the `short length ` wasn`t and I either have to pay to return them through no fault of mine or pay to have them shortened!!

Ive never got why they say about pricing or comparing other products , many of the beauty reviews compare with other brands , and take the last Yankee Candle TSV , half the reviews mention buying it when they were a TSV so the guidelines are clearly flawed.

Hi Madaboutdogs, if you haven't already paid to post back your DG TSV please contact QVC as they are sending me 2 prepaid labels to return mine which, as others have found, were almost 31" inside leg! Or if you have a PO receipt, wait for the refund and then send them the receipt/proof of postage and they should refund the cost of their return ...I'm not sure if they'd accept a photo or scan attached to an email because you're still out of pocket for the stamp to return the receipt :mysmilie_10:

But I take your point about the rejection coming from QVC not the alleged "independent" review body. I've seen plenty of reviews saying they bought something as a TSV or OTO so it's bollox they use to suit themselves! :mysmilie_51:

I'm getting a prepaid label for my grey jeggings. I actually received a black pair of different jeans that wear meant for a lady in Spain. Q refunded me immediately without needing the jeans back first...as obviously the paperwork inside were not related to my purchase. The customer services guy was very efficient, if not a little patronising. At least my grey boot cuts arrived ok and are a keeper. I am on waitlist for the jeggings as naturally they have sold out now. A Warehouse cock up that Q are investigating.

Latest posts

Back