Awkward Lola Rose

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
OMG that woman is so annoying - just her irritating diction, scratchy voice and bossy demeanour. Quite how Miceal doesn't stab her in the heart I do not know. There is a certain akwardness between them. He keeps trying to take control and she keeps interrupting. Miceal Murphy keeps making slightly sickly, slushy comments. Quite awful to watch. I hate the way she keeps directing the camera: "Can we come in a bit closer" and looking at the wrong monitor. She just said to the model: "Can you just...pull it down a bit for me!" OMG just SHUT UP!

She's just walked off screen to "stack" the model, completely ignoring Miceal, who is looking incredibly uncomfortable.

Horses for courses! I actually quite enjoyed the show - no female presenter interrupting and talking over everyone because " they know best dont you know"and a guest who knows her stuff . personally i thought they were quite good together.

Lola rose is a little jaded in my eyes these days but I actually didn't mind Miceal and Nikki together. I cant abide the in joke, giggling, sweetie sucking sessions between the females. I do however find Nikki a little passive aggressive - sweet little voice but quite pushy in her own way!

I agree with you Nikkid, I find the love fest which the females are guilty of particularly nauseating .

BTW is Jill F off at present? Don't seem to have seen her for a while and she probably most guilty of this.

I liked Nikki being on with Miceal and not the females presenters who don't let her speak.

Horses for courses! I actually quite enjoyed the show - no female presenter interrupting and talking over everyone because " they know best dont you know"and a guest who knows her stuff . personally i thought they were quite good together.

I agree, LATI. Nicki IS the designer, and when she created each piece, she had a vision of how she intended it to be worn - not that every woman will necessarily wear it the same way - and this is, imo, why she directed the model how to try it. I was not intimidated by her demeanour, nor did I find her presence abhorrent. I certainly did not detect any unease, between presenter and guest. It says a lot about her character, that Nicki still appears more frequently than a representative, as the designer. btw, I haven't seen Roger from LR, on for a while. But I do not watch much QVC these days.

I find me hall the slushy one with his "I love spending time with you" (he's turns to the camera and "honestly, she's as lovely off camera as she is on"......absolute cobblers, what a cocky little kid he's turned into from the shy, unassuming young man that started in QVC, as for NG I never even watched her when I was a QVC customer, too bossy for my liking.

I felt sorry for Miceal, I thought Nikki came across as rather pushy today... and her twee voice gets on my nerves. I think herself and Lulu Guinness went to the same presenting school...

Sure isn't it great that we can all like or dislike the same show and discuss it freely UNLIKE a certain person , who shall not be named, would stop if only she could.

I think Nikki is all about the business-she has an immensely successful brand and she's there to sell and promote which she does in a rather assertive manner in my opinion.

She is clearly friends with the model Cathryn but as for any of the other presenters I doubt it somehow.

Her image is all too Princess Anne meets super nanny for a relatively young woman, and I'd like to see her lighten up a bit style wise.Let her hair down,grow her fringe a bit and lose the sensible blouses and I think she could look much softer and younger!!

LS when she was on a few weeks ago she wore her hair down (so much of the threads about it being a wig!) and I wondered if she was expecting again as she looked a wee bit plumper .

She mentioned her age when Micheal said his and I think she may have said she was 40, but I stand to be corrected on that one.

LS when she was on a few weeks ago she wore her hair down (so much of the threads about it being a wig!) and I wondered if she was expecting again as she looked a wee bit plumper .

She mentioned her age when Micheal said his and I think she may have said she was 40, but I stand to be corrected on that one.

Wish I'd seen THAT ! having watched this brand many times over the years I have NEVER seen NG with anything but the same hairstyle. (and yes her hair has been commented on lots of times because we are women and we notice these things, funny that!)

Yes she did have her hair down last time and she said she is 45

She doesn't mess around sticks to facts on the products. At the end of the day we want the facts and not the airy fairy giggle fest we usually get. Michel just let her get on with it.

I believe it was her fringe many used to comment on, why so short etc. But its her style and she seems happy with it and keeps it that way.

I much prefer guests Nikki or Ralph from Honora, Dominic from Aurora, Meena from Onjenu and Marie-Francoise from Kipling who know their products inside-out, don't act like it's the first time they have ever laid eyes on the item, don't screech or waffle on about nonsense. I enjoyed the LR shows yesterday - I like the detail Nikki goes into and her obvious passion for her product.

I like Nikki she is very involved with her products and describes them so well.I have several pieces bought over the years but I like the more bold ones but the prices have shot up now & it would have to be something pretty special to tempt me.

I agree with you Nikkid, I find the love fest which the females are guilty of particularly nauseating .

BTW is Jill F off at present? Don't seem to have seen her for a while and she probably most guilty of this.
It has been lovely to see other presenters for a change.

The reason for all the slop between Nikki and Miceal was I think, to do with what happened the last time they were on air together, quite a few weeks ago, he constantly kept saying how everything was selling, every time she tried to talk about the item, he said how much was left in stock, she really got cross with him, quite embarrassing, so I'm pretty sure that he is why he was acting like this, I think it's called, crawling up someones backside, also as the other poster remarked, he is sooooo cocky.

The reason for all the slop between Nikki and Miceal was I think, to do with what happened the last time they were on air together, quite a few weeks ago, he constantly kept saying how everything was selling, every time she tried to talk about the item, he said how much was left in stock, she really got cross with him, quite embarrassing, so I'm pretty sure that he is why he was acting like this, I think it's called, crawling up someones backside, also as the other poster remarked, he is sooooo cocky.

Yes, they certainly didn't seem to get on. The communication between them was somewhat fraught. She seemed to take delight in ignoring him / failing to interact full with him. Can't say I blame her - he was annoying, but then so was she. She's just a middle-aged primadonna that brings a few clanking, overpriced cheap stone bracelets in!

Latest posts

Back