Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chef Wiliiam is still cooking up a storm with his Combi Oven.

He just served a quite delicious dish of Salmon in Sweet Chilli Sauce accompanied by Cauliflower Cheese.

What next, I hear you all say. Caramel Cheeseburgers? Spaghetti Meatballs in a rich Toffee Jus?

Duck a L'banana?

Making my mouth water Wirral..........has he done any un cooked chips to go with?

I love the way, no matter what appliance they're using, the meat is always still 'so moist', even when it's obviously as dry as a bone :wink:

Making my mouth water Wirral..........has he done any un cooked chips to go with?

I love the way, no matter what appliance they're using, the meat is always still 'so moist', even when it's obviously as dry as a bone :wink:

He indeed served more chips, same results. Quite raw looking but with charming charred bits, swimming in oil yet still only 3% fat.

But I have to say his plating up skills are sublime. Never have I seen Ketchup so creatively applied to a dish and I really do mean the dish.

He adds a swirl of Tommy Sauce around the rim of the plate, no doubt to avoid the oil.

Delightful :mysmilie_59: I do like William though, he seemed much more comfortable with Loen who I like too.

Ugh, he always ruins it for me, I hate ketchup :puke: I do understand it can cover up a multitude of sins though.

Indeed Momma.

GOLLUM is with Chef William who has now had 4 attempts at Chips and he's nothing if not consistent.

I think I must draw these conclusions, either Chef William cannot cook or the Cooker cannot cook.

Or both :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

GOLLUM says he's been the gym today. The results are as underwhelming as the Cooker, both are clearly a waste of money :mysmilie_59:

This is Tammy Hollis, she is a Consultant Cosmetologist. I have no idea what a Consultant Cosmetologist is but for some reason it makes me think of Rick Hay, no idea why.

Anyway, Tammy says she was 'heavily involved in the development of Fabulift'.

Now that I do believe :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Peter Sherlock (and others) should face up to the fact that if you are advertising skincare and making extravagant claims for it, you have to back up your claims with evidence. We're not silly, we can all work out if someone's had cosmetic work done to their face, or they are making claims that the snake oil they are peddling has worked miracles for their skin, when it quite plainly hasn't and it's all smoke and mirrors. I think Pete should stop flogging this particular dead horse - the older he gets the more laughable it will be.
I agree H, nothing seems to have any credence, just one dud to the next. How can you trust anyone who obviously is just the voice of a product yet never uses it themselves, regardless of the fact they say they do.

See, who they really need on ideal world is chef Wayne from the much missed bid TV! Who remembers the mouth-watering concoctions he rattled up in various multi cookers!?

Blimey, from the sound of it someone should alert the local A & E Department.
He indeed served more chips, same results. Quite raw looking but with charming charred bits, swimming in oil yet still only 3% fat.

But I have to say his plating up skills are sublime. Never have I seen Ketchup so creatively applied to a dish and I really do mean the dish.

He adds a swirl of Tommy Sauce around the rim of the plate, no doubt to avoid the oil.

Delightful :mysmilie_59: I do like William though, he seemed much more comfortable with Loen who I like too.

Peter Sherlock (and others) should face up to the fact that if you are advertising skincare and making extravagant claims for it, you have to back up your claims with evidence. We're not silly, we can all work out if someone's had cosmetic work done to their face, or they are making claims that the snake oil they are peddling has worked miracles for their skin, when it quite plainly hasn't and it's all smoke and mirrors. I think Pete should stop flogging this particular dead horse - the older he gets the more laughable it will be.

Sherlock like all of them who use photoshopped images are CHARLETANS! It's all bs, as far as I am concerned. Is he wheeling out the 'scientific study' claims again?

Everything he's ever flogged in the way of skincare has been THE BEST ever (til the next thing comes along). I wonder exactly how independent any 'scientific studies' have been?
Sherlock like all of them who use photoshopped images are CHARLETANS! It's all bs, as far as I am concerned. Is he wheeling out the 'scientific study' claims again?

It's Bid Deja Vu with GOLLUM. This is one of his well worn line's from the old days that he spewed out when they occasionally used to do 'Free P&P' and it's just as disingenuous today.

He's selling a bundle of 3 Vax products that come with 'Free P & P'. He says, direct quote:-

"Remember there's no P&P on any item or bundle you choose to partake in so therefore there's nothing to lose should you wanna send it all back coz we give back every single penny you gave us to try it'.

Of course these items DON'T have a free return service.

My god Howard is at it again this morning he asked if anyone can spell diarrhoea the man is obsessed by bowels what a load of s***e :mysmilie_1:

:mysmilie_17:Lol, mossie! Can't we get him a job at a Sewage Works or something? It would be a distinct move up the career ladder for him, and perhaps he'd finally shut up about his bowels then.
My god Howard is at it again this morning he asked if anyone can spell diarrhoea the man is obsessed by bowels what a load of s***e :mysmilie_1:

Hayley is selling an Acer Smartphone and I have to say it looks pretty decent, good value too. But my word, with hardly taking breath she bombarded us with this spiel and boy, it's some sales pitch:-

"It's a fabulous phone, it's fabulous quality, it's the perfect size for email, it's a good size for Catch Up TV but it's still a good size to go in your pocket or go into your handbag, it's got amazing Camera's, you wait until you hear the sound, it's got apps that I've never seen before, it seems to allow you to do so much more than I've seen on any other phone'.

The other day she was selling some Apple products, she gushed about how she adores Apple as their products are just the best and that she's a total devotee to that brand as are much of her family.

So funny :mysmilie_19:

This is Tammy Hollis, she is a Consultant Cosmetologist. I have no idea what a Consultant Cosmetologist is but for some reason it makes me think of Rick Hay, no idea why.

Anyway, Tammy says she was 'heavily involved in the development of Fabulift'.

Now that I do believe :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 11116

Schlock said this woman knows every chemist in the world. They go to Tammy when they can't find an answer to their questions. She is world renowned and has been nominated for two awards, or has two awards. He said to google her and you will see all about her.

Tammy Hollis on Linkedin doesn't look the same person as the one that appears on IW but it's hard to tell from a small photo.

He never mentions that Tammy Hollis is his business partner :wonder:

Schlock said this woman knows every chemist in the world. They go to Tammy when they can't find an answer to their questions. She is world renowned and has been nominated for two awards, or has two awards. He said to google her and you will see all about her.

Tammy Hollis on Linkedin doesn't look the same person as the one that appears on IW but it's hard to tell from a small photo.

He never mentions that Tammy Hollis is his business partner :wonder:

Isn't it funny, on Bid he couldn't get over enough just how "honest" he is..........yeah right schlock, tell us another one.

Latest posts

Back