Deck the Halls with Tat...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just took a look at the Santa Meter..... I am not really any the wiser! What is the point of making that noise? Give the kids the £30 rather than that tat!

Just took a look at the Santa Meter..... I am not really any the wiser! What is the point of making that noise? Give the kids the £30 rather than that tat!

I can only assume the noise is to make it seem that this obsolete piece of junk has a purpose. Yes it is better to give the money .

I've just found this:

http://www.qvcuk.com/Santa-Express-...html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-15-_-705822

What in the name of ??????? is that!

'It's not actually a hat', we're told, 'you don't wear it'. Really?

I love the way she picks it up as if it's sooo heavy but it's obviously made of that squirty stuff that you use as filler, that OH has gone mad with in the bathroom, and that weighs almost nothing.

:mysmilie_460:

Why have they got skiers in a hat? Madness. I only lasted a few seconds because when the music started I had to stop the video!

I thought Ideal World sold tat but this 'stag range' really is scrapng the market stall barrel. :mysmilie_17:

Not sure if it's my imagination but there seems to be more Christmas tat shows this year. Every time I turn over they are flogging some crap or other.

i've never once bought any Christmas tat oops sorry decorative items from Q as whenever I've watched, I've thought smugly to myself, 'well that's not going in my house' does this make me a bad person - nah!

They do their utmost to make you think some of this stuff (often way to pricey) is really needed and tasteful - oops not so.

Not only is it tat, it's the same tat over and over again. They have wheeled out the white reindeer again. Had enough with Charlie and the waffling guest last night, now we have Claire wittering on in her silly voice.

Not only is it tat, it's the same tat over and over again. They have wheeled out the white reindeer again. Had enough with Charlie and the waffling guest last night, now we have Claire wittering on in her silly voice.

The quality of what QVC are broadcasting as well as selling at present is rather depressing.

Imho if Q asked CR to jump...he would ask how high! he is one smarmy guy.:mysmilie_845:

I agree Loveheart, Claire is beyond parody, she's clearly on something as its embarrassing to watch

To me she's very uncomfortable to watch, I think it's her talking in a baby voice while her knockers are on show and acting all sexy and seductively while on air, just doesn't work, but wow that girl really does love to be looked at. If she gets any babyish though, she'll be presenting in a nappy.

To me she's very uncomfortable to watch, I think it's her talking in a baby voice while her knockers are on show and acting all sexy and seductively while on air, just doesn't work, but wow that girl really does love to be looked at. If she gets any babyish though, she'll be presenting in a nappy.

Lets hope that Q don't start selling nappies then.....:mysmilie_43:

Are we going to be bombarded with Christmas tat every day now till Christmas.? Then we will have it all rammed down our throats in the pretend sale with a few pence knocked off till they drag it out again and start the whole thing off again next July.

Are we going to be bombarded with Christmas tat every day now till Christmas.? Then we will have it all rammed down our throats in the pretend sale with a few pence knocked off till they drag it out again and start the whole thing off again next July.

Certainly looks that way - what I hate is that blooming advert thing saying Christmas is coming. Yes it is, but it is at least 8 whole weeks away - so shut up for goodness sake.

I wonder how many sales they are losing due to the mind numbing Christmas tat shows, and continual mentioning of Christmas? It is driving me mad. :Angry:

My OH saw Claire doing her 'thing' and said"Does she think she's Marilyn Monroe or something?
Like hell ;no chance".(sic)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back