Deck the Halls with Tat...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think I'd have to take something too, if I were her, just to get me through selling the ever-increasing piles of tat they are promoting this year. For once, I feel sorry for her - I would be laughing my head off if it were me on there. I think the buyers have collectively taken leave of their marbles this year -there's tat and there's Q tat, which seems to be in a class of its own.

I agree Loveheart, Claire is beyond parody, she's clearly on something as its embarrassing to watch

Normally I have no problem with Claire. I am not one of those who finds her slightly baby-talk manner insuffrable, but it does seem to be taken to new extremes. Perhaps to compensate for the hair and makeup changes which seem to have been forced on her and many other presenters.

I would say that in most cases the changes wrought by the good June are not an improvement. I would give her a thumbs-up purely for removing the shimmer brick from Alison Young's grasp. Other than that, we have seen more lank greasy-looking hair in the past couple of weeks than I have ever seen on QVC. The presenters should be themselves with a twist, not forced into a mould of someone else's making. They were getting samey before, and it's rather accelerated on the hair and makeup front. What next? Someone to "style" them into QVC fashion? The mind boggles!

Latest posts

Back