Has Ll'orel taken over Decleor

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes. Since 2014. The changes in formulation s are coming through now. Starting to get a little worried as I love Decleor. Good job I've got a stash.

Formulas and pushing the newer versions started a few years ago. They now seem to up the game with formulas and discontinuing products and renaming, in other words, dumping down.

Take the old iris range which seems to have become the lavender/iris hybrid. Iris is a very very very very expensive ingredient lavender not really. So dilute the iris with the lavender same price make more money as not as expensive to make.

I always get 'worried' when names change or packaging changes. Case in point recently, was that I used Pears liquid soap for years and 'loved it', Pears was then taken over by a 'conglomerate and the ingredients went from a handful, to a confusing Babylon amount of words (words that made no sense), so yes, watch for ingredient changes that of course Fiona will 'exalt the benefits off', but in reality they may catch 'some out'!

what a joke....always had quite good skin a bit oily but now post menopause I love oils on my face...oh well! just my luck!

I know that we're all different, but of all the oils I've ever used, nothing comes close to AD Skin Synergy (the original one). Even the Liz Earle one feels too 'heavy' (if that's the right word) on me.
I keep checking Q for the AD duo and nothing showing yet unfortunately.

Formulas and pushing the newer versions started a few years ago. They now seem to up the game with formulas and discontinuing products and renaming, in other words, dumping down.

Take the old iris range which seems to have become the lavender/iris hybrid. Iris is a very very very very expensive ingredient lavender not really. So dilute the iris with the lavender same price make more money as not as expensive to make.

Exactly. .....

I used pure Argan Oil on my face for ages loved it. Now Emma Hardie Brilliance Oil, the Decleor, unfortunately, my skin just does not like now. I think it is the fragrance in the oils?

Pity Fiona doesn't try some of the products she's flogging.

I heard a report years ago - when she always seemed to have greasy hair that was pulled back into a Croydon face lift - that she wouldn't let any of the other girls who worked at Decleor do her job on tv presenting, and that she arranged her holidays around her appearances, so it didn't give anyone else a chance.

Seems to have worked, because I cant ever remember anyone other than frightful Fiona being the 'face' of Decleor.

I have noticed a vast difference in some of the Decleor products, notably with awful smells. I ordered the most recent TSV, thinking it was new product that has been brought out, but Fiona was very economical with information, so I did some digging and realised it was simply a new name for old products. I've had the original versions in the past and didn't get on with them at all. Luckily, I got on the web and was lucky that I still had some time to cancel. I wondered why so many products had been changed. I hate that "new recipe" type thing as you know it means cheaper quality product - usually a way to sell you more air or more water. Same happened to Gatineau's Defilift, so now I don't buy anymore.

I know that we're all different, but of all the oils I've ever used, nothing comes close to AD Skin Synergy (the original one). Even the Liz Earle one feels too 'heavy' (if that's the right word) on me.

I like the AD synergy oil too but I`ve recently been using the rose facial oil which was an Aldi special buy and it sold out Countrywide in hours and I must admit it`s a really great oil. Cruelty free too.

what a joke....always had quite good skin a bit oily but now post menopause I love oils on my face...oh well! just my luck!

Have you tried The Ordinary oils boffy? Not as sophisticated as Decleor but good quality oils and very inexpensive.

I too am a fan of AD skin Synergy. I even got on well with the "made for QVC" version they did as a TSV. I decided to get a Judith Williams Tsv last year and whilst I am not enamoured with the whole range, I did like the rose oil. It doesnt say its a face oil but I asked on here and someone replied that it was OK to use on the face. I got on well with it but I know lots of people on here cannot use rose products.

I too am a fan of AD skin Synergy. I even got on well with the "made for QVC" version they did as a TSV. I decided to get a Judith Williams Tsv last year and whilst I am not enamoured with the whole range, I did like the rose oil. It doesnt say its a face oil but I asked on here and someone replied that it was OK to use on the face. I got on well with it but I know lots of people on here cannot use rose products.

I found your last sentence really interesting because I'd never used a rose product until last year when I was given a bottle of Pixi Rose Oil Blend as part of a birthday gift. I followed the instructions & didn't put it any further tham my cheekbones, however, it must have travelled upwards; I had the most awful purplish-red patches under my eyes & to make matters worse it made my eyes water for days & I'd only used it ONCE. I only use cruelty free but I'm now on a quest to find products that don't contain palm oil, & aren't in plastic bottles or tubes. Result - I've found B Skincare, a small family owned company in Cornwall. I love them.

Well I went out and got some Garner Moisture bomb masks. I used one last week and the effects lasted all week.
I have tried so many moisturisers and serums off the night street and Elemis and Decleor.
Guess what I am sticking with?
Yep moisture bomb, my dried skin on my temples is so much better. You must put the mask on and leave it for 15 mins.

Latest posts

Back