Catheirne Huntley Weight Loss

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Are her photos really that bad?
Image1.jpg

Watch from 40 seconds. Jenny was cut off for a crude comment which was totally irrelevant and unprofessional. To be fair to Jenny, she let Catherine ramble on and then just carried on with what she was saying.

Catherine is the total opposite to politically-correct-at-all-times Alison Young!
Good for her..she's old school and has got a real sense of humour - unlike these modern presenters with a personality void that they've started employing on Q recently.

She was presenting with Ruth Langford yesterday and Ruth seemed irritated at times with Catherine babbling on about irrelevant stuff or forever mentioning the value and easy pays. I found it uncomfortable viewing at times (but I’m quite sensitive !).

Jacky K rambles on too but obviously Ruth shares her sense of ‘humour.

She was presenting with Ruth Langford yesterday and Ruth seemed irritated at times with Catherine babbling on about irrelevant stuff or forever mentioning the value and easy pays. I found it uncomfortable viewing at times (but I’m quite sensitive !).

Jacky K rambles on too but obviously Ruth shares her sense of ‘humour.
I think Ruth feels more comfortable with Jackie. When she's on with another presenter, the unease she feels is quite obvious. Most of the presenters gush, but Catherine is the worst imo. She can make you cringe.

Watch from 40 seconds. Jenny was cut off for a crude comment which was totally irrelevant and unprofessional. To be fair to Jenny, she let Catherine ramble on and then just carried on with what she was saying.

Catherine is the total opposite to politically-correct-at-all-times Alison Young!
Or should that read the "talking rollocks at all times Alison Young"?

CC

I wonder how everyone else would feel if there was an online forum of people discussing what YOU were like at work; nit-picking, criticising, comments about your appearance, speculating about your private life, trolling... I think it would do your nut in, so please think about what you're writing

I wonder how everyone else would feel if there was an online forum of people discussing what YOU were like at work; nit-picking, criticising, comments about your appearance, speculating about your private life, trolling... I think it would do your nut in, so please think about what you're writing
I think you're missing (part of) the point of this forum, Vicky. It isn't some hand-holding empowerment session, where we all stand in a circle and sing kumbaya. She clearly spends a lot of time titivating herself and obsessing over her appearance - along with advertising her various weight losses (and gains) on as much social media as she can find.

I call that fair game.

I probably wouldn't be too keen. Which is exactly why I A: Don't work on a Shopping Telly Channel, or B: Flood social media with questionable images and content, and C: Attract as much attention as I possibly can, in any way I possibly can, whilst going about my business (which incidentally, I make everybody else's business) Durrrrrrr.

There is. It's called Facebook and yes it does do my nut in as do people who tell me what to think.

CC

Latest posts

Back