Aveda TSV 8/2/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anyone remember the Elixir leave in conditioner from a few years back ?
Loved that one. ☹️
Yes, Elixir!!! I loved that one as well. It disappeared very quickly after Estée Lauder bought the brand.

They also did a smaller version of the paddle brush, which I used as I have short hair. I went to repurchase and the only brush they sold was the big paddle brush.

Attachments

• Aveda TSV 1.png
    Aveda TSV 1.png
    169.3 KB · Views: 142
I bought a set of Aveda shampoo, conditioner and hair serum from M&S a few weeks ago, very good value. I will compare prices with QVC.

Aveda Shampoo & Conditioner 2 Litre Collection
item Number 251263
QVC £125.00
TSV Price £74.96
£4.95

Take your daily haircare routine to the next level with this supersize shampoo and conditioner duo from Aveda. Choose from the iconic Shampure Shampoo and Conditioner duo, or the popular Rosemary Mint Shampoo and Conditioner duo, all in one litre supersizes. This superb two-piece collection is a great way of stocking up on your favourite shampoo and conditioner and treating your locks to some love!

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in either option in this collection individually, directly from Aveda you'd pay £129. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £74.96 plus P&P, you're saving £49.09.

Haircare icons - Shampure is iconic and the most well-known Aveda range with its calming signature aroma and gentle cleansing properties, making it perfect for all ages and hair types. Rosemary Mint is Aveda's second bestselling range globally, boasting an invigorating scent that'll transform your haircare routine. Now all you have to do, is choose your favourite!

Go supersize - with these one litre supersize formulas you won't need to worry about running out anytime soon! This superb collection is the perfect way to stock up your beauty stash, while taking advantage of our great price.

Make your choice:

Shampure option contains:
1 x Shampure Shampoo (1000ml; supersize) - a gently cleansing, weightless formula that infuses hair with its calming signature aroma of 25 pure flower and plant essences. Made with abyssinian oil
1 x Shampure Conditioner (1000ml; supersize) - a weightless formula that instantly detangles and adds shine while infusing hair with the same signature aroma of 25 pure flower and plant essences. Made with abyssinian oil
2 x re-useable pumps
Or:

Rosemary Mint option contains:
1 x Rosemary Mint Shampoo (1000ml; supersize) - gently cleanses hair without stripping it, leaving an invigorating aroma of rosemary, peppermint and spearmint to help energise and awaken your senses. Formulated with micelles, that gently remove product build-up and other impurities without disrupting the natural balance of scalp and hair, and white vinegar, which helps gently purify the hair and enhance shine
1 Rosemary Mint Conditioner (1000ml; supersize) - a weightless formula that helps prevent tangles and static while leaving hair full of body and shine. Leaves an invigorating aroma of rosemary, peppermint and spearmint to help energise and awaken your senses
2 x re-useable pumps

If you were to buy the items in either option in this collection individually, directly from Aveda you'd pay £129

1 Litre Shampoo RRP £60 cost £37.17
1 Litre Conditioner RRP £69 cost £42.74

Total RRP £129 cost £79.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Latest posts

Back