Perricone TSV 5/2/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Perricone 5 Piece Collection TSV 05/02/24 TSV 05/02/24

59ml Retinol Recovery Overnight Moisturiser RRP £82 + post
2x 15ml Neuropeptide Firming Moisturiser RRP £120.50 + post (based on RRP of 59ml £241)
30ml Cold Plasma Plus+ Serum Concentrate RRP £139 + post
231ml Cold Plasma Plus+ The Essence RRP £120 + post (if size is correct)

Total RRP £461.50 + post

Attachments

• Perricone TSV 1.jpg
    Perricone TSV 1.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 51
  • Perricone TSV 2.jpg
    Perricone TSV 2.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 46
  • Perricone TSV 3.jpg
    Perricone TSV 3.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 36
  • Perricone TSV 4.jpg
    Perricone TSV 4.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 45
Perricone Day & Night Intensive Treatment 5 Piece Collection
Item Number 251099
QVC Price £270.00
TSV Price £129.96
P&P £0.00

Ready for your skincare upgrade? Perricone has you covered with this five-piece collection that works to provide 24-hour hydration and care, including new High Potency Retinol Recovery Overnight Moisturiser, enriched with a trio of retinols, plus a new Cold Plasma+ Essence formula to moisturise your skin. Ideal for mature complexions, this impressive set will help to smooth the look of fine lines and wrinkles both day and night, making it an essential addition to your existing regimen.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Perricone Day and Night Treatment Intensive 5 Piece Collection (excluding the firming moisturisers) directly from Perriconemd.co.uk, you'd pay £303. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £129.96 with no P&P to pay, you're saving £173.04.

Two new formulas - formulated with three forms of retinol, the High Potency Retinol Recovery Overnight Moisturiser is a rich, ultra-hydrating cream that works overnight to help promote a reduction in the appearance of lines and wrinkles. It combines a unique blend of encapsulated retinol, retinol ester and phyto-retinol to help deliver a more rested and plump-looking complexion. If you’re looking for a product to use after cleansing, the new Cold Plasma+ The Essence could be just what you need. It’s formulated with amplified levels of Cold Plasma Plus+ sciences to target and improve the feel of loss of radiance, uneven texture and uneven tone.

Science-led innovation - formulated by world-renowned dermatologist and nutritionist Dr. Nick Perricone, this scientifically formulated skincare range features innovative treatments to help tackle visible signs of ageing. If you know what you want from your skincare and are searching for products at the cutting edge of the beauty industry, this collection is for you.

Top up the Perricone power - once you start your new skincare routine, you'll no doubt want to keep the Perricone pampering going, so why not select the Subscribe & Save option? You'll receive the same collection twice more every 60 days, all at today's incredible price.

Contains:
1 x NEW Cold Plasma+ The Essence (140ml) - a lightweight treatment to help promote the look of radiant skin. Fast-absorbing and intensely hydrating, this balancing essence uses a proprietary liquid crystal delivery system for faster and effective absorption of key ingredients into skin’s surface to visibly improve skin clarity
1 x NEW High Potency Retinol Recovery Overnight Moisturiser (59ml) - features a cocktail of high-performance ingredients, including a triple retinol blend, DMAE and vegetable triglyceride complex including jojoba, soy bean and olive oil
1 x Cold Plasma+ Advanced Face Serum Concentrate (30ml) - a lightweight, fast-absorbing advanced serum concentrate designed to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and uneven skin tone, while promoting the look of smoother, supple skin. Enriched with copper tripeptides and vitamin C ester, plus omegas 3, 6 and 9
2 x Neuropeptide Firming Day Moisturiser (15ml) - a luxurious formula that provides essential, all-day hydration to help promote a firmer, plumped and more youthful-looking complexion. Infused with hyaluronic acid and neuropeptide extracts

Subscribe & Save
Item Number 251814

Perricone 5 Piece Collection TSV 05/02/24 TSV 05/02/24

59ml Retinol Recovery Overnight Moisturiser RRP £82 + post
2x 15ml Neuropeptide Firming Moisturiser RRP £120.50 + post (based on RRP of 59ml £241)
30ml Cold Plasma Plus+ Serum Concentrate RRP £139 + post
140ml Cold Plasma Plus+ The Essence RRP £82 + post (if size is correct)

Total RRP £423.50 + post
corrected prices

If you were to buy the items in this Perricone Day and Night Treatment Intensive 5 Piece Collection (excluding the firming moisturisers) directly from Perriconemd.co.uk, you'd pay £303.

Cold Plasma+ The Essence (140ml) £82 direct cost £25.04
High Potency Retinol Recovery Overnight Moisturiser (59ml) £82 direct cost £25.04
Cold Plasma+ Advanced Face Serum Concentrate (30ml) £139 direct cost £42.46
Total £303 as described.
Then:
2 x Neuropeptide Firming Day Moisturiser (15ml) £241 for 59ml so approx £61.27 each cost £18.71 each

Total £425.54 cost £129.96.
Thanks SCW for prices.

I'd try it if I had some extra cash to spend. It's expensive, and I know skin care miracles never happen. However, there probably would be some good results, even if they're only making you feel pampered and well cared for.
Agree but I'm not prepared to spend the money either. I could return if I thought it was rubbish but too much faff and money lost if I didn't do it.

CC

Latest posts

Back