Aveda TSV 8/2/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Most people do use more conditioner, simple fact.
I've always used more shampoo than conditioner so 3 for 2 offers were always good as I could get 2 shampoo and 1 conditioner. I love Aveda but have finally come to the conclusion that it is mad to spend so much on these things. I now use sea magik shampoo which is wonderful, and you only need a tiny bit, and hardly need conditioner at all. Definitely the best product I have ever found by chance.

I went 'back' to Aveda last year, forgotten how much I like them. I got a litre of Blue Malva for more than half price less but for the life of me cannot remember where from. Also got some good deals from their own website and now have so much I don't need any for a long time. As I have very long hair get through a bit but admit I am a hair treatment addict. I also use Olaplex and Tweak'd by Nature, which ones best? all good quality.

I do only wash my hair twice a week. Orbie, very expensive but I use so little lasts me ages, I wait until offers. I got the Gold Lush 3-piece set for £66 in the sale after Xmas, down from £100+

loujareth, do you know Olaplex has a class action against them in the US? People saying it made their hair fall out.

I do only wash my hair twice a week. Orbie, very expensive but I use so little lasts me ages, I wait until offers. I got the Gold Lush 3-piece set for £66 in the sale after Xmas, down from £100+

loujareth, do you know Olaplex has a class action against them in the US? People saying it made their hair fall out.
Yes Donna but nothings been proved yet (I will and I ony use it about once a month and haven't lost any hair or had any other side effects listed) It does make a massive difference so it works.

You can get them for £52 and £55 quid on Look Fantastic with no p and p.
Oh and it’s not a supersize either, I remember buying these same sizes years ago.

Expensive, I have never used Aveda, is it worth the expense? I have menopausal dry frizzy hair. Would anyone recommend?

Well I ordered the TSV in Shampure, then had a rethink as not sure it’s the same original formula, anyhow surprisingly it’s on its way to me.🤨

Expensive, I have never used Aveda, is it worth the expense? I have menopausal dry frizzy hair. Would anyone recommend?
I used to use it years ago and was pleased when it came back to QVC would highly recommend it. You have a 60 day money back guarantee so it is definitely worth a try. I use Shampure.

I doubt it Lynn because Estee Lauder seem to ruin every brand they get involved with 😂😂😂
Doesn't seem to be any different to me.

Everyone seems to say how good the Aveda paddle brush is, tried it and wasn’t that impressed 🤨however I did buy Rock&Ruddle only because I could choose my own design and it’s been brilliant on my long hair, Q did have an offer but it’s disappeared now, anyhow I bought from their on website.

Latest posts

Back