Catheirne Huntley Weight Loss

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

We hate to see in the 21st century a woman so desperate for male attention having a good job but still wanting to act like a silly school girl wanting the boys to all look at her.

Yes, I am so jealous, I just want to get the tits out for the boys on Instagram and the pervs having a w*ank at the sight of me. NOT!!!!
And that folks is exactly why. Well put👏. Air heads like Chunks give women a bad name and right now us 'vagina people' need all the support we can get.

Oh no, Princess Catherine's No. 1. fan is back today ... :ROFLMAO:

Image1.jpg

Why does everyone on here sound jealous with nothing better to do with their lives?
I believe that the majority of members on here are disappointed that a grown woman has so little self respect that she actively encourages the somewhat seedy attention she seems to revel in.

Sadly women are being treated with less and less respect these days, a colleague who is in her mid 20's was recently asked by a middle aged male customer if she has an 'Only Fans' page while she was serving him, she was disgusted.

While women in the public eye act like they are 'easy' bit by tiny bit any respect that women have will be eroded away until we are back to the days of 'well she was asking for it'

Am I jealous of Ms Huntley? Not a chance!

I believe that the majority of members on here are disappointed that a grown woman has so little self respect that she actively encourages the somewhat seedy attention she seems to revel in.

Sadly women are being treated with less and less respect these days, a colleague who is in her mid 20's was recently asked by a middle aged male customer if she has an 'Only Fans' page while she was serving him, she was disgusted.

While women in the public eye act like they are 'easy' bit by tiny bit any respect that women have will be eroded away until we are back to the days of 'well she was asking for it'

Am I jealous of Ms Huntley? Not a chance!

Speaking for myself, I actually don't have anything better to do with my life other than taking the mickey out people in the public eye. :LOL: ps. I actually traced-back Catherine's No.1 Fan ... I won't post his photo, but if you can imagine a cross between Sid Little (from Little and Large) and Old Man Steptoe you'd be close. o_O

Why does everyone on here sound jealous with nothing better to do with their lives?
I very rarely feel offended by words because I’m confident enough to ignore !

On this occasion I’m bliddy annoyed by your comment. I had to work my whats-it’s off in my 37 year career in international banking, very much a man’s world. Every change - customer, job, department or project, meant I had to prove myself competent yet again and again and again.

Male colleagues in any profession love a laugh and a joke but yet manage to maintain the respect of others. If female colleagues joined in with the double entendres, smutty innuendos or downright filth, we would be eroding what respect & significance we had earned.

And now we have Catherine Huntley in her role of QVC presenter making a point of being a vulnerable woman, ditsy, eliciting reassurances about her appearance, but at the same time inviting creepy, seedy comments from faceless strangers who are probably sitting in front of Instagram playing with themselves. And she will know what they are doing, she is teasing them and it’s nasty.

Apols if I sound prudish.

On this occasion I’m bliddy annoyed by your comment. I had to work my whats-it’s off in my 37 year career in international banking, very much a man’s world. Every change - customer, job, department or project, meant I had to prove myself competent yet again and again and again.

Male colleagues in any profession love a laugh and a joke but yet manage to maintain the respect of others. If female colleagues joined in with the double entendres, smutty innuendos or downright filth, we would be eroding what respect & significance we had earned.

And now we have Catherine Huntley in her role of QVC presenter making a point of being a vulnerable woman, ditsy, eliciting reassurances about her appearance, but at the same time inviting creepy, seedy comments from faceless strangers who are probably sitting in front of Instagram playing with themselves. And she will know what they are doing, she is teasing them and it’s nasty.

👏👏

I know what you mean we didn't get equal pay for many years . One place I worked at women weren't allowed to be payed monthly or join pension schemes.
We fought hard to be equal and now we have ditzy women who want to do nothing but be on Tik tok,influencers(??) etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, we've had the rounds of the holier than thou sanctimonious claptrap. People are allowed to have a different opinion to Vicky and all the others that come and go. I for one would not put my breasts out there for men I don't know to sit and fantasise about. I am so not jealous of people that do that and they may be asking for more than they want to get. It might be a bit of flirtatious fun to the person doing the teasing but you never know what someone who sees such content thinks and what they then might do.

CC

I think some people's ankle tags must be irritating them a bit
'Vicky' (had a sex change have we?) 😂😂😂 aka Chunts #1 fan...now hobble off you nasty individual!

wow, I only joined this forum recently and can't believe it's just a cesspit of comments
The only cesspit is what exists in your head🤯

You're not👍

I'm your biggest fan, I love you Catherine, I must go onto forums and defend you at all cost. Ha Ha!!!

You seem overinvested in someone selling stuff on the TV, and that is not healthy.
He is and he does. A very nasty bully...

Speaking for myself, I actually don't have anything better to do with my life other than taking the mickey out people in the public eye. :LOL: ps. I actually traced-back Catherine's No.1 Fan ... I won't post his photo, but if you can imagine a cross between Sid Little (from Little and Large) and Old Man Steptoe you'd be close. o_O
One handsome man then 😂 I have an image of him having a wash in the kitchen sink now😬😬😬

It's extremely creepy and nothing to be proud of. What the hell are the big wigs at QVC thinking in allowing an employee to act like she does, they surely can't be oblivious to it.
Indeed...one producer was actually filming her recently while she was strutting across the studio floor and posing with her shelf on display🤦🏼‍♀️
It's all about likes=£££££

Latest posts

Back