Laura Geller TSV 29/2/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Balance & Brighten was my favourite foundation but my most recent compact is dry and powdery, more falls off the brush than actually reaches my face. Disappointed and won’t buy it again.

My new favourite is from a Doll 10 TSV last year.

This has literally just made my afternoon - had a quick look on the Q webshite to see if they had any offers on B&G because I’m betting a bit low, thought I’d check in here to see if anything was on the horizons and saw this. Perfect timing. 😃

Sorry if I've missed it, but is QVC doing anything for "Leap Day"...29p postage perhaps? They refer to "Leap Day" on the TV Guide for the 29th.

That blush (Down to Earth) isn't as scary as it looks in the pan; I must have nearly every blush n brighten from the early years of Laura Geller. Just apply very lightly.

I love a new LG blush but luckily for me this TSV is 50% eye stuff which I won’t use. I may look for some offers on the day as LG sometimes do that. Not that I need anything of course, 😂.

Sorry if I've missed it, but is QVC doing anything for "Leap Day"...29p postage perhaps? They refer to "Leap Day" on the TV Guide for the 29th.

That blush (Down to Earth) isn't as scary as it looks in the pan; I must have nearly every blush n brighten from the early years of Laura Geller. Just apply very lightly.
Nothing been said yet, if they are planning anything they wouldn't say anything before today given they are doing free postage today.

there is going to be leap year deals

Attachments

• LG TSV 1.png
    LG TSV 1.png
    809.7 KB · Views: 0
  • LG TSV 2.png
    LG TSV 2.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • LG TSV 3.png
    LG TSV 3.png
    4 MB · Views: 0
  • LG TSV 4.png
    LG TSV 4.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 0
  • LG TSV 5.png
    LG TSV 5.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
Laura Geller Balance-n-Glow Springtime 4 Piece Face Collection
Item Number: 249937
QVC Price £84.92
Todays Speciual Value Price £42.00
P&P £3.95

Amp up your make-up game with a little help from Laura Geller's four-piece Balance-N-Glow Collection. Dedicated to delivering long-lasting, divinely defined results, this collection boasts the beloved Baked Balance-n-Glow Illuminating Foundation, a Kajal Eyeliner, iconic Baked Blush-n-Brighten and a Make It A Double Eyeshadow Stick. With everything you need for a full face of flattering beauty, this versatile collection will help you achieve a flawless finish in a matter of moments - just add your favourite lip colour and you're good to go!

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Laura Geller collection individually from QVCUK.com you'd pay £90.96 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £42 plus P&P, you're saving £48.96.

Artisan-baked formulas - whether you want to achieve a gorgeously perfected looking complexion, a rosy flush of colour to your cheeks or a golden, natural-looking tan, the baked formulations from Laura Geller will help you achieve it. Using liquid or cream formulas that are then baked on terracotta tiles for 24 hours, before being hand-finished by Italian artisans, each product glides on smoothly, with a soft, creamy application that can be layered for the intensity you prefer.

It's time to mesmer-eyes - make your eyes pop with the Kajal Eyeliner, featuring a semi-solid pigmented gel formula that delivers rich, smooth, skip-free strokes. This superb liner is perfect for creating sultry, smoky eyes or precise lines. It also makes the perfect pairing to the gorgeous Make It A Double Eyeshadow Stick in a pretty Rose shade, including cream and shimmer powder formulas at each end, that are perfect for day-to-night looks.

Get glowing - create a radiant complexion with the help of the bestselling Baked Balance-n-Glow Illuminating Foundation, which brushes on effortlessly. Perfect for getting ready in a hurry and creating a flawless-looking base that still looks natural, this clever baked cream formula is a foundation and highlighter in one, featuring swirls of colour-correcting baked liquids in different shades, mixed with ribbons of highlighters made with 5% crushed pearl. Achieve a lit-from-within glow and beautiful-looking skin with the help of this gorgeous twist on a classic.

Contains:

• 1 x Baked Balance-n-Glow Illuminating Foundation (8g) - 95% pigments, 5% highlighter in your choice of Porcelain, Fair, Light, Medium, Golden Medium, Sand, Tan, Deep, Toffee. This baked formula contains swirls of multi-coloured liquid pigments that have been baked to create a creamy powder foundation, mixed with ribbons of highlighter to deliver weightless, medium coverage and a flawless, luminous finish. Contains centella Asiatica leaf extract and vitamin E. Features a semi-circular mirrored lid for on-the-go applications
  • 1 x Baked Blush-n-Brighten (4.5g) in Down to Earth - a cream-to-powder blush that boasts swirls of brightening pigments that deliver long-wearing, smooth coverage with a flush of colour, in your choice of Tropic Hues, Pink Grapefruit, Sunswept, Fruit Punch, Honeysuckle, Peach Delight Peach Berry, Cherry Truffle. Enriched with centella Asiatica leaf extract and vitamin E. Features a semi-circular mirrored lid for on-the-go applications
  • 1 x Kajal Eyeliner (1.4g) in Royal Quartz - a semi-solid pigmented gel formula that's gives a steady, but thicker line that looks great on its own or smudged out. Can also be used as an eyeshadow crayon
  • 1 x Make It A Double Eyeshadow Stick (1.2g) in Rose - a dual-ended design for endless eye-catching looks that won't smudge or crease and stay put all day. With a luxurious creamy pink shade that's perfect for daytime on one end, and a velvety soft rose shimmer powder for a gorgeous evening eye look on the other.

Well! That is completely different to my old "down to earth" blush from LG!! Sorry if anyone ordered expecting a matte one!

If you were to buy the items in this Laura Geller collection individually from QVC you'd pay £90.96

Baked Balance-n-Glow Illuminating Foundation £27 at Q cost £13.64
Baked Blush-n-Brighten £24 at Q cost £12.13
Kajal Eyeliner £18 at Q cost £9.09
Make It A Double Eyeshadow Stick £21.96 at Q cost £11.09

Total £90.96 cost £45.95 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for prices shown direct from LG.

Latest posts

Back