Philosophy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That is so weird - I was looking for Philosophy on QVC only this morning and was going to ask the same thing. Escentual have a few items reduced in their sale and it reminded me we used to have pretty good value collections on Q. There wasn’t the usual Christmas selection on QVC in 22 was there? Did I miss the routine TSV around October time?

Hi there wasn’t one - I too loved philosophy (purity and baby grace) - John Lewis did still sell it but no great deals. Maybe Sephora?

I went onto the QVC website last night to potentially buy some Amazing Grace perfume/EDT, & it's all gawn. Nowt from Philosophy on there.

I do really like the Amazing Grace scent. I've grown up with it. It cheers me up & reminds me of summer.

What a shame. You are all no doubt much more up to date with the brands now no more on Q than me.

So I mourned for a bit, well actually that's a bit dramatic but you get my drift lol, at the thought of no more Philosophy fragrance pre Christmas TSV's. They used to be really good years ago.

Lookfantastic, Amazon & a couple of other places stock some of the scent bottles but the prices, ouch!

I love Philosophy's Gingetbread Man & Summer Grace fragrance too. I guess I will have to treasure what GM fragrance I have left now as it's nowhere to be seen. Even on Ebay.

Thankfully I did pick up a large bottle of Amazing Grace EDT, sealed from a perfume shop on Ebay at a relatively good price, it was the last one they had. Says they've sold 142 of them on there, so it's clearly a very much loved & popular fragrance

With Decleor long gone & Philosophy now too it appears, sign of sad times imo.

Pebbles, a good site to keep an eye on for Philosophy is Perfume Click but before you get too excited, they don’t have any Amazing Grace at the moment. They do currently have a 120ml bottle of Summer Grace EDT for £33, though, and a small bottle (15ml) of Pure Grace for just £8.20 as well as quite a few products like shower gels and body lotions in the other Grace derivatives (like Amazing Grace Jasmine). If you buy more than one item from the same brand, you get an additional £1 off the second and third, etc. Also at the moment, 20% off the cheapest item if you buy three (code MA24). P&P is free over £50 spend.

About a year ago I stocked up (and I mean really stocked up!!) on huge 946ml bottles of shower gel and body lotion for £9-£14 each. They had several pages of Philosophy then but only 2 pages now, sadly. I hope that doesn’t mean they are de-stocking. Anyway, worth keeping an eye as I say.

Pebbles, a good site to keep an eye on for Philosophy is Perfume Click but before you get too excited, they don’t have any Amazing Grace at the moment. They do currently have a 120ml bottle of Summer Grace EDT for £33, though, and a small bottle (15ml) of Pure Grace for just £8.20 as well as quite a few products like shower gels and body lotions in the other Grace derivatives (like Amazing Grace Jasmine). If you buy more than one item from the same brand, you get an additional £1 off the second and third, etc. Also at the moment, 20% off the cheapest item if you buy three (code MA24). P&P is free over £50 spend.

About a year ago I stocked up (and I mean really stocked up!!) on huge 946ml bottles of shower gel and body lotion for £9-£14 each. They had several pages of Philosophy then but only 2 pages now, sadly. I hope that doesn’t mean they are de-stocking. Anyway, worth keeping an eye as I say.

Oooh, thank you so much for this Andi, very much appreciated. I did see Perfume-Click but didn't click on them. Apologies for the dreadful pun there, couldn't resist haha.

I will keep an eye on their website from now on, especially at known sale times throughout the year. I really like the Philosophy body creams too.

I was a bit concerned at the relatively scant offerings retailers have for Philodophy now also. I was quite shocked last night when I looked as like you, I remember seeing pages of it. Hopefully retailers will keep the fragrance bottles in stock at least.

Wow, thanks again Andi. I've visited Perfume-Click & done a restock. Prices are fantastic on there.

I also found this site & a couple of items even cheaper too. They've got a few Philosophy great bargains on here https://www.thebeautystore.com/search?q=philosophy

I shall be slathered in Philosophy body cream & lotion when they arrive. Ahh bliss.

So, I bought a few items from there too. I won't be running out this year now, probably longer.

I see what you're saying, neither site has the masses of products Philosophy used to sell. Most of the items left are significantly marked down. I really hope we don't lose a lot of Philosophy items too here.

I love the Purity face wash. First tried it from an advent calendar and then used to get the 946 ml duos from Q for about £40. Seemed to go on forever, but it finally it ran out and I’ve not bought since. Can’t bring myself to pay £15 or more for 240ml.
Currently using Avon’s Micellar Gel cleanser, which shifts all make up.

I love the Purity face wash. First tried it from an advent calendar and then used to get the 946 ml duos from Q for about £40. Seemed to go on forever, but it finally it ran out and I’ve not bought since. Can’t bring myself to pay £15 or more for 240ml.
Currently using Avon’s Micellar Gel cleanser, which shifts all make up.
I used their Purity face wash for years too. Great product. Then I just couldn't find it anywhere.

I bought a stash of Delarom face wash & serum duo in Q's clearance. Serum has long gone, but the face wash goes on forever. It's very nice, doesn't irritate or dry out my skin yet it cleans very well.

Latest posts

Back