What’s the point?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Breeze

Registered Shopper
Of ordering a TSV early?
I succumbed to ordering the Molton Brown one early when it went live, Thursday.
Keep updating my email from Evri & they are still waiting for it to arrive with them.

I've had a return to be collected by Evri for over a week. They didn't turn up when they said they would, so that was a waste of me staying in.

Since then, I've put it on my doorstep every day, the cardboard box has got soaked so I bring it in to dry on a radiator before putting it back out the next day.

I've given up putting it out any more, and now hope they don't come and I will keep them (it does not involve a refund so I won't lose out).

If QVC query it, I can truthfully explain that Evri didn't collect. Apparently the label will now be out of date in any case.

Of ordering a TSV early?
I succumbed to ordering the Molton Brown one early when it went live, Thursday.
Keep updating my email from Evri & they are still waiting for it to arrive with them.
Simple answer is, Breeze: so QVC can panic us into making sure we get an item/option before it sells out, even if we have no reason to be worried because it won’t. They love a good customer stampede. As has been noted by others, Q have started sending out emails on TSV day, saying “Oh no, you missed out on our xxxx TSV today …” (or words to that effect). All part of sending us the subliminal message that next time we see something even vaguely interesting, we had better snap it up quick.

I've had a return to be collected by Evri for over a week. They didn't turn up when they said they would, so that was a waste of me staying in.

Since then, I've put it on my doorstep every day, the cardboard box has got soaked so I bring it in to dry on a radiator before putting it back out the next day.

I've given up putting it out any more, and now hope they don't come and I will keep them (it does not involve a refund so I won't lose out).

If QVC query it, I can truthfully explain that Evri didn't collect. Apparently the label will now be out of date in any case.
I’ve had similar problems with Evri returns (instigated by QVC): label received, wait 10 days for Evri, contact QVC again, await new label, label no.2 received, wait around for Evri, Evri bring another delivery but won’t take return, contact QVC again, wait for DPD (QVC’s idea), DPD arrive bang on time 2 days later (great tracking in their app, unlike Evri - in my experience at least). Fortunately, I had already had the replacement before Q arranged the collection of the faulty one so I didn’t lose out.

Latest posts

Back