• Helene Berman TSV 5.png
    Helene Berman TSV 5.png
    883.6 KB · Views: 0
Helene Berman Double Breasted Trench Coat
Item Number: 403984
QVC Price £180.00
Todays Special Value Price £134.96
P&P £4.95

Make a fashionable statement with the Double-Breasted Trench Coat from Helene Berman, a modern revival of a classic wardrobe go-to, only available at QVC. Fully lined and made in England from a cotton-rich fabric with a touch of stretch, this design will layer over outfits of all kinds and is ideal for transitioning through the seasons. Whether you wear it open for a casual look or buttoned up for a more polished ensemble, expect to feel timeless, comfortable and stylish in this perfect trench.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Helene Berman Double Breasted Trench Coat from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £180 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £134.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £45.04.

Trench coats are in - it’s official, the trench coat is a must-have wardrobe staple this year and it has been seen on fashion catwalks everywhere. Nail the trend with this Helene Berman coat and you’ll be able to bring any outfit straight up to date.

Classic, bright or print? We have a variety of colour options available for this coat, which include an eye-catching Gingham print or classic all-over Navy, as well as three unique choices that feature contrasting colour details under the collar and belt: the Khaki option boasts pink details, the Stone option features lime, and the Pink option showcases hints of navy.

How to wear yours - from brisk morning commutes to evening outings, this versatile coat can be worn for it all. It pairs beautifully with everything from T-shirts and light jumpers to jersey dresses and workwear. For a key look this season that showcases spring layering at its best, try pairing it with a long-sleeved top, jeans and trainers (or loafers if you want a smarter finish).

• Made in England
  • Only available at QVC
  • Long sleeves
  • Welt pockets
  • Belted design
  • Outer: 97% cotton, 3% elastane; Lining: 100% polyester
  • Dry clean only

Garment measurements:

• Chest: 8: 99cm (39"), 10: 104cm (40.9"), 12: 109cm (42.9"), 14: 114cm (44.9"), 16: 119cm (46.9"), 18: 124cm (48.8"), 20: 129cm (50.8")
  • Waist: 8: 89cm (35"), 10: 94cm (37"), 12: 99cm (39"), 14: 104cm (40.9"), 16: 109cm (42.9"), 18: 114cm (44.9"), 20: 119cm (46.9")
  • Length: 8: 110cm (43.3"), 10: 111cm (43.7"), 12: 112cm (44.1"), 14: 113cm (44.5"), 16: 114cm (44.9"), 18: 115cm (45.3"), 20: 116cm (45.7")

All measurements are approximate

Sadly she doesn’t do big sizes
Her larger sizes on the bust are ridiculously small but in all honesty that applies to all QVC clothes 11 inches difference between the size 8 and the 20 is pathetic. Oddly that applies to the majority of the clothes QVC sell makes you wonder if they are made for QVC items with the"designer" putting thier name on it. Those measurements scream Ruth Langsford clothes.

Last edited:
I don't suit trenchcoats in any shape or form, or anything with a belt. Lots of money saved. Saying that, I do like a few of Helene's coats and she's about my size and she always looks great. Really don't need any more coats though or I'll turn into "I have 20 coats" Mr CC. Why does a man need that many coats? Hiding the whisky bottles in the pockets probably :unsure: 🥃

CC

I don't suit trenchcoats in any shape or form, or anything with a belt. Lots of money saved. Saying that, I do like a few of Helene's coats and she's about my size and she always looks great. Really don't need any more coats though or I'll turn into "I have 20 coats" Mr CC. Why does a man need that many coats? Hiding the whisky bottles in the pockets probably :unsure: 🥃

CC
One of my sisters can’t resist a coat and has in excess of 40. She looks great in every one which I’ve seen her in. A lot of them a bought from charity or second hand shops.
She keeps them in storage and rotates them in and out depending on time of year.
She’s much the same with shoes. And kitchens…now I come to think of it…..changes her kitchen every 3 or 4 years.

CC
And why do they all have to have so many pockets when I end up putting everything in my bag??? I deliberately take smaller bags with me now but it still happens.
:(:unsure::confused:

I bought myself a trench coat in the John Lewis sale some years ago. I don't know why I bought it really as I've never been that keen on them but I think I was more attracted by the huge reduction down from silly money to a mere £50. I think I ended up wearing it once and feeling conspicuous as I suspected I would and I never reached for it again. I eventually donated it to a charity shop. Although they're a classic they're in and out of fashion and right now, they're everywhere. I'm not sure that Helene's pop of contrasting colour actually works, personally I think it cheapens the look and on the pink in particular I think it looks pretty daft! I know the navy option is plain but it's a bit frumpy, would've been better had it been black. Too pricey as well.

Her larger sizes on the bust are ridiculously small but in all honesty that applies to all QVC clothes 11 inches difference between the size 8 and the 20 is pathetic. Oddly that applies to the majority of the clothes QVC sell makes you wonder if they are made for QVC items with the"designer" putting thier name on it. Those measurements scream Ruth Langsford clothes.
i thought the sizes were pretty standard. 2 inches between each size seemed normal to me and 47 on a 16 didn't seem out of the ordinary. I quite like the khaki with the hint of pink and might have been tempted - not that I at all need another coat - but I don't do dry clean, not with a scruffy dog who manages to mucky anything just by looking at it. Thankfully money saved.

I just don't like it at all. In fact, I only really like her collarless jackets out of all her range tbh. I have to add, I wouldn't/couldn't pay those prices. Made exclusively for QVC too!!!!

I can’t believe how many times the BA kept saying Literally. Every time she does this. It drives me nuts.

I thought the coat looked really nice on the taller models and you could tell it was good quality. Still not for me though. It's nearly gone so lots of folk must like it.

CC

I too look wrong in a trench coat but that’s ok because I don’t really see the point of them. They might look smart on some people but they’re not very practical unless there’s a zip out warm lining and some sort of hood. As for dry cleaning🤣🤣🤣

I have a trench coat I got from Hobbs about 12 years ago. I hardly ever wear it. I still hang on to it though. They are a bit impractical not being waterproof.

I can’t see the stone colour one being very practical if it’s dry clean only. Also how many times has Ann got to tell us her stories of forgetting to check out items that are in her basket?

Many reviews on QVC complaining about sizing. I ordered one in navy blue - it's a smart tailored coat and beautifully finished, but the chest measurement is 5" smaller than stated.

Latest posts

Back